Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

IN honor of the idiots in this, and other threads, I've changed my signature.

21765326_10212761729070491_1358877004203320265_n.jpg

Perhaps they will be able to understand that, if they see it enough.
Trump has repeatedly disrespected veterans. I guess he's lost your support

No, he hasn't. Why are you such a liar?
So saying McCain isn't a hero because he was captured isn't disrespectful?

It was disrespectful to MCCAIN, and McCain had it coming for being an asshole.

You lefties are the ones who have tried to make is about ALL vets.

I do ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE that there are some taking a knee who have firsthand experience at the racism that does exist. I don't think it's the problem that they make it out to be but whatever
They are taking a knee to protest unarmed Black men - and women - being murdered by police. It's not about first hand experience. These are all very rich athletes who don't have anything to fear from the police, generally.

Yeah right nothing to do with cops murdering blacks or the ah in the WH telling owners to fire the SOB's?

Patriots/Houston were either on their knee or locked arms. I only saw two players with hand over heart.
It boomeranged on the Big Mouth.
Seattle stayed in the locker too The schmuck in the WH opened up a can of worms

How the hell is this his fault and not the fault of the asshole players?
The moron should be worried about NK China Russia etc etc not calling for players kneeling sons of bitches and to fire them If you can't understand why they're doing this you must be a racist like trump is too

I disagree. I think the internal strife that is tearing this nation apart because of asshole race baiters like you, is more important than foreign affairs.

FUck you.
The strife is caused by blind ah's like you

I attacked a few players for their actions.

You attacked me and by extension, everyone who doesn't "understand" why the idiot players are doing what they do. And I realize that by "understand" you mean "support". That is the majority of this nation.

I attacked a few people. YOu attacked the majority of this nation and called them a very serious slur in our culture.

So, who is tearing this nation apart?

Yeah right nothing to do with cops murdering blacks or the ah in the WH telling owners to fire the SOB's?

Don't jump all over the place like an asshole trying to dodge the truth. THis post was about McCain.

"In the propaganda recording, Lt. Commander McCain said he was “guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people.” He confessed that he bombed “their cities, towns, and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.”

He praised the medical care and kindness of his communist captors even though he came to North Vietnam as “an aggressor.” McCain said he wished to express his “deep gratitude” for their “kind treatment” and that he “will never forget” the kindness extended to him by the communist North Vietnamese."

John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released

If Trump would have done that the MSM and Democrats would be having a field day calling him a traitor.

"In the propaganda recording, Lt. Commander McCain said he was “guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people.” He confessed that he bombed “their cities, towns, and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.”

He praised the medical care and kindness of his communist captors even though he came to North Vietnam as “an aggressor.” McCain said he wished to express his “deep gratitude” for their “kind treatment” and that he “will never forget” the kindness extended to him by the communist North Vietnamese."

John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released

If Trump would have done that the MSM and Democrats would be having a field day calling him a traitor.

McCain gets a pass cause he is useful.

Seattle stayed in the locker too The schmuck in the WH opened up a can of worms

The moron should be worried about NK China Russia etc etc not calling for players kneeling sons of bitches and to fire them If you can't understand why they're doing this you must be a racist like trump is too

I disagree. I think the internal strife that is tearing this nation apart because of asshole race baiters like you, is more important than foreign affairs.

FUck you.

You attacked me and by extension, everyone who doesn't "understand" why the idiot players are doing what they do. And I realize that by "understand" you mean "support". That is the majority of this nation.

I attacked a few people. YOu attacked the majority of this nation and called them a very serious slur in our culture.

What majority did I attack?? Because I believe MOST trump voters are racists means I and others like me are tearing the nation apart?

He could have criticized him without bringing up his service record which was disrespectful to him as a veteran. Nice tap dancing routine you have there but you're not winning this one

FUck you.

What majority did I attack?? Because I believe MOST trump voters are racists means I and others like me are tearing the nation apart?

The majority of this nation does not "understand" why the players are doing this.

And you called them a very bad slur in our culture.

ONe of the very worse.

More and more, people are tired of being called names by people like you for complete bullshit "reasons".

Really, fucking tired...

You right wing 'patriots' get too caught up in being patriotic. They have a right to protest however they want. It was what your country was founded on.

represent your employer in their uniform and make political statements all the time.

let me know how that goes.

Comparing apples with oranges. The players have all the power. Walmart workers don't. Your comparison is asinine....

He could have criticized him without bringing up his service record which was disrespectful to him as a veteran. Nice tap dancing routine you have there but you're not winning this one

John McCain insulted ME for supporting Trump.

This is after I supported McCain, (albeit it reluctantly) in HIS presidential bid.

I'm GLAD that Trump called him on his bullshit, and if I had been there I would have been even harsher with the asshole old man.

FUCK JOHN MCCAIN.

McCain's service was a long time ago, and does not give him a pass for being an ass.

You right wing 'patriots' get too caught up in being patriotic. They have a right to protest however they want. It was what your country was founded on.

Sure, they have a right to protest.

And we have a right to point out that their complaints are bullshit, and that they are overpaid performers with over inflated egos, and to say FUCK THEM.

Reminds me of Hillary Clinton.

Well, they are not being paid to protest. They are being paid to play ball. What they are doing is like if you were working at a burger joint and decide to protest against marine world for not freeing Willy. I could under stand if the NFL were mistreating the Black players, like suspending them from games for beating their wives, but not suspending the White players for doing the same crime. But if they want to protest about the corruption that is going on in the nation police dept? That they should wear a black ribbon around their arm that represents the victims of miscarriage of justice. And or pay for air time to talk about the situation, to bring awareness to all. But do not steal anyone else's paid airtime, that is being paid for something else. Like the Anti-GMO activist cannot steal airtime, because for some reason, nobody will not air them at all. But the Black ballplayers are blaming the ones that are paying to see them play. And which a long time ago, Blacks weren't allowed to defeat a white person in sport. And or being a quarterback of a football team.

The Surprisingly Sudden Demise of the Anti-GMO Movement

th

tumblr_myod82YgrU1rcwa0zo3_250.gif

FUck you.

The majority of this nation does not "understand" why the players are doing this.

And you called them a very bad slur in our culture.

ONe of the very worse.

More and more, people are tired of being called names by people like you for complete bullshit "reasons".

Really, fucking tired...
Yeah the moron had to open his yapper about players taking a knee?? You have an idea why he targets certain people?

Reminds me of Hillary Clinton.
Again, Again, AGAIN, what they did is NOT A FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT!!!!

First Amendment Rights [ushistory.org]
www.ushistory.org/gov/10b.asp
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.". -First Amendment to the Constitution.

Forum List

Back