Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

DKgddUIXkAcOae-.jpg
th
I thought Trumpy was supposed to be better than that Bad Obama?

It's very telling that this is the best you can do. Obama wasn't calling people a son of a bitch like Trump. You seem confused about what the issue is, what the hypocrisy is.
You seem confused about what the issue is, what the hypocrisy is
Not really

The hypocrisy is you attacking Trump for the same things you gave Obama a pass on.

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
Pittsburg stayed in the locker room All football spits in trumps eye
Political correctness has ruined professional football... and sports in general

The hypocrisy is you attacking Trump for the same things you gave Obama a pass on.
Why isn't the hypocrisy you giving Trump a pass on what you attacked Obama for?

I'm not the one bringing it up, am I?

You gave Obama a pass, and attacked Trump.

you're so deep in hypocrisy, you need a periscope to read the board, and a snorkel to breathe

you're so deep in hypocrisy, you need a periscope to read the board, and a snorkel to breathe
Again - Obama didn't attack people for not showing fealty to the national anthem or the American flag.

Trump attacks others while not showing respect himself.

I'd accuse you of not understanding this, but you know perfectly well what a dishonest shithead you're being.

Again - Obama didn't attack people for not showing fealty to the national anthem or the American flag.

I'd accuse you of not understanding this, but you know perfectly well what a dishonest shithead you're being.
Why would he?

He didn't respect it either

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
Pittsburg stayed in the locker room All football spits in trumps eye
Patriots/Houston were either on their knee or locked arms. I only saw two players with hand over heart.
It boomeranged on the Big Mouth.

Why would he?

See? You're just a dishonest POS. But I'm happy to know that you can't stand up to my arguments in an honest way. You're outgunned, and you know it.

Why would he?

See? You're just a dishonest POS. But I'm happy to know that you can't stand up to my arguments in an honest way. You're outgunned, and you know it.
:popcorn:

I've know how to read.

Apparently not.

What the fuck was Rump referring to here??

AND I QUOTE.
"“When people like yourselves turn on television and you see those people taking the knee when they’re playing our great national anthem. The only thing you could do better is if you see it, even if it’s one player, leave the stadium."

See if you can find the key words. Sorry I can't make them BLINK for you.

Holy SHIT that was mindless denialism.

seriously, switch to decaf.

By taking a knee they are protesting the anthem, the flag, and the country, and they are insulting the very people that are paying their outrageous salaries.

As I stated before, I have never invested a dime, to my knowledge, to the NFL, have never watched a game in my 67 years of life, and I find their actions disgusting.

If you are more disgusted with the Anthem being played than those that disrespect it and the flag, you're not worth responding to.

Are you ok with the president of all Americans to call our fellow countrywomen bitches? Because their sons actions?

Why would he?

no, I posted a picture of Obama disrespecting the Anthem and the flag similar to the one you provided of Trump.

It was a sign of your hypocrisy, and apparently you don't like having that pointed out.

Why don't you go cry in your beer.

You've been exposed as a hypocrite, again.

(and likely not for the last time)

I'm finished with you.

I've know how to read.

Apparently not.

AND I QUOTE.
"“When people like yourselves turn on television and you see those people taking the knee when they’re playing our great national anthem. The only thing you could do better is if you see it, even if it’s one player, leave the stadium."

By taking a knee they are protesting the anthem, the flag, and the country, and they are insulting the very people that are paying their outrageous salaries.

As I stated before, I have never invested a dime, to my knowledge, to the NFL, have never watched a game in my 67 years of life, and I find their actions disgusting.

If you are more disgusted with the Anthem being played than those that disrespect it and the flag, you're not worth responding to.

Are you ok with the president of all Americans to call our fellow countrywomen bitches? Because their sons actions?

Considering their sons actions, I'm not sure I disagree.

Shame we don't have a mealy mouthed piece of shit in the WH like the one we just got rid of, isn't it?

Don't bother responding.

I've know how to read.

Apparently not.

AND I QUOTE.

Considering their sons actions, I'm not sure I disagree.

Shame we don't have a mealy mouthed piece of shit in the WH like the one we just got rid of, isn't it?

Don't bother responding.
You are a low life for approving. Typical Trump lover, a vulgar, racist, uneducated creature.

Forum List

Back