Trump calls for nationwide concealed carry

So carry anyway you want, what;s the problem. You carry, correct?
I do carry. But some cities (like New York - run by unconstitutional idiot a-hole Bill DeBlasio) will actually arrest people for having a firearm on them. It will be nice when I go anywhere in the United States and still retain all of my Constitutional rights as I was guaranteed.

Doesn't affect you, grow up and leave New York to New Yorkers, jeez. They elected him, they can unelect him if they want.
I don't live in New York genius. And....I've never even visited there. Not once. This is a prime example of why.

But your comment is nonsensical. Just because New York liberal moochers elected a self-admitted communist doesn't mean it's ok for him to violate the U.S. Constitution. Are you under the impression that being elected mayor means you're above the law?

Using this one's logic any state that the citizens voted against allowing SSM has every right to ignore ones taking place in another state

Using yours, this mayor's locked up for a very long time. and yet .....

I used your example...now you are deflecting. It's noted. Gun rights are more Constitutional than SSM. They have their own special little amendment...and that literally drives left loons up a wall.

One would think a conservative strict constitutionalist would defend those who actually live in their city and deal with their city on a daily basis would not have to alter their city because you might visit someday. You sure as hell would caterwaul if New Yorkers attempted to alter your city and state, YOUR space.
Again....I am a strict constitutionalist and the Constitution clearly states that my Constitutional rights are universal across all states, all counties, all cities.

This is as stupid as saying that it's ok for New York to outlaw free speech because they have to deal with free speech in that city. That dumb on a very special kind of level.

I'm saying you're not going to get jack done about it posting here. This is all for nothing. If he's violated the Constitution turn him in.

I do carry. But some cities (like New York - run by unconstitutional idiot a-hole Bill DeBlasio) will actually arrest people for having a firearm on them. It will be nice when I go anywhere in the United States and still retain all of my Constitutional rights as I was guaranteed.

Doesn't affect you, grow up and leave New York to New Yorkers, jeez. They elected him, they can unelect him if they want.
I don't live in New York genius. And....I've never even visited there. Not once. This is a prime example of why.

But your comment is nonsensical. Just because New York liberal moochers elected a self-admitted communist doesn't mean it's ok for him to violate the U.S. Constitution. Are you under the impression that being elected mayor means you're above the law?

Using this one's logic any state that the citizens voted against allowing SSM has every right to ignore ones taking place in another state

I used your example...now you are deflecting. It's noted. Gun rights are more Constitutional than SSM. They have their own special little amendment...and that literally drives left loons up a wall.

Really. And you're being reasonable. If he violated the constitution turn him in, I can't help ya. I own. I carry. But it's not a religiously fanatic thing for me.

Gladly.....

2nd Amendment: "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

(*Note - there are no limitations cited anywhere in the U.S. Constitutions with regards to how I carry my firearms).

Jesus. see? Can't even have a discussion with folk like you. Falling back on labels and sneering again. Fine. Don't go to New York. Are you really still laboring, floundering as it were under the impression that the law apllies equally to all in america? That is ever has? Those of substance have ALWAYS been above the law relative to the unsubstantial people. You just soil yourself over the existence of people who do not agree with you.

If he's done something illegal, alert the authorities. He's in violation of the law. Perhaps the authorities are unaware. Don't know. Don't need to carry my gun every single place I ever go forever and ever amen. Their city, their illegal mayor. If they can't handle it without me they can live with it.
You've missed the point. The feds aren't even going after sanctuary cities. Politics is very much in play and laws and rights do get violated. The thing is the right is not as aggressive in pursuing things, maybe they should be but to deny the right to bear arms IS a Constitutional rights violation regardless of who is elected to what.

One would think a conservative strict constitutionalist would defend those who actually live in their city and deal with their city on a daily basis would not have to alter their city because you might visit someday. You sure as hell would caterwaul if New Yorkers attempted to alter your city and state, YOUR space.
Again....I am a strict constitutionalist and the Constitution clearly states that my Constitutional rights are universal across all states, all counties, all cities.

This is as stupid as saying that it's ok for New York to outlaw free speech because they have to deal with free speech in that city. That dumb on a very special kind of level.

I'm saying you're not going to get jack done about it posting here. This is all for nothing. If he's violated the Constitution turn him in.
It's a discussion forum. We aren't supposed to discuss what you disapprove of?

Nope...the drivers license example is perfect....I can drive from the Atlantic to the Pacific with my Illinois drivers license even though each state has particular state laws about driving......the Right to carry a gun is no different...

That was, without a doubt, one of the dumbest and most ignorant posts in the history of USMB.

Each state allows licensed drivers of other states to also drive in its own state. No state is obligated to do so.

Jesus goddamned Christ, you really mean to tell me that you fucking morons are so fucking deluded that you're now giving a giant "fuck you" to states rights?

Really. And you're being reasonable. If he violated the constitution turn him in, I can't help ya. I own. I carry. But it's not a religiously fanatic thing for me.

Address the point I made, you are saying the city of New York is allowed or should be allowed to do this....using your logic any state that prohibits SSM can do the same, refuse to comply. Stay on point

Absolutely not. Dislike many state gun laws as I may, every state has the right to decide this on their own. Bullshit Cinos like you probably can't get that through your head. But states rights means states rights, even when that state makes laws you don't like.

Oh my God....clearly you've never heard of the U.S. Constitution. The Supremacy Clause establishes it as the highest law in the land. It trumps any and all state laws, local laws, etc. Therefore, states do not get to decide for themselves whether or not people can conceal carry.

This is as dumb as saying that each state gets to decide for itself whether or not you have the right to free speech or the right to religion. :slap:

fullliberal.jpg

Nope...the drivers license example is perfect....I can drive from the Atlantic to the Pacific with my Illinois drivers license even though each state has particular state laws about driving......the Right to carry a gun is no different...

That was, without a doubt, one of the dumbest and most ignorant posts in the history of USMB.

Each state allows licensed drivers of other states to also drive in its own state. No state is obligated to do so.

Jesus goddamned Christ, you really mean to tell me that you fucking morons are so fucking deluded that you're now giving a giant "fuck you" to states rights?
Wrong. Freedom of travel is in the Constitution. Any state enacting laws to reject other state's licenses would quickly be raked over the coals.

Driver Licensing vs. Right to Travel - TLP
"Personal liberty largely consists of the Right of locomotion -- to go where and when one pleases -- only so far restrained as the Rights of others may make it necessary for the welfare of all other citizens. The Right of the Citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, by horse drawn carriage, wagon, or automobile, is not a mere privilege which may be permitted or prohibited at will, but the common Right which he has under his Right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Under this Constitutional guarantee one may, therefore, under normal conditions, travel at his inclination along the public highways or in public places, and while conducting himself in an orderly and decent manner, neither interfering with nor disturbing another's Rights, he will be protected, not only in his person, but in his safe conduct."

Address the point I made, you are saying the city of New York is allowed or should be allowed to do this....using your logic any state that prohibits SSM can do the same, refuse to comply. Stay on point
He stepped on his dick.

Wrong. Freedom of travel is in the Constitution. Any state enacting laws to reject other state's licenses would quickly be raked over the coals.

"Personal liberty largely consists of the Right of locomotion -- to go where and when one pleases -- only so far restrained as the Rights of others may make it necessary for the welfare of all other citizens. The Right of the Citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, by horse drawn carriage, wagon, or automobile, is not a mere privilege which may be permitted or prohibited at will, but the common Right which he has under his Right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Under this Constitutional guarantee one may, therefore, under normal conditions, travel at his inclination along the public highways or in public places, and while conducting himself in an orderly and decent manner, neither interfering with nor disturbing another's Rights, he will be protected, not only in his person, but in his safe conduct."

:lol:

Who said anything about travel? Travel all you want. Doesn't mean you have a constitutional right to drive. Man, you morons are seriously inbred.

:lol:

Who said anything about travel? Travel all you want. Doesn't mean you have a constitutional right to drive. Man, you morons are seriously inbred.
Nice try, Slick. Your point was about states recognizing other state's licenses, not the right to a license.

Nice try, Slick. Your point was about states recognizing other state's licenses, not the right to a license.

I think you think that actually makes some kind of sense. Someone please turn off the life support! Why are we breathing for this moron if this is the most oxygen his brain can utilize?

Jesus. see? Can't even have a discussion with folk like you. Falling back on labels and sneering again. Fine. Don't go to New York. Are you really still laboring, floundering as it were under the impression that the law apllies equally to all in america? That is ever has? Those of substance have ALWAYS been above the law relative to the unsubstantial people. You just soil yourself over the existence of people who do not agree with you.

If he's done something illegal, alert the authorities. He's in violation of the law. Perhaps the authorities are unaware. Don't know. Don't need to carry my gun every single place I ever go forever and ever amen. Their city, their illegal mayor. If they can't handle it without me they can live with it.
You've missed the point. The feds aren't even going after sanctuary cities. Politics is very much in play and laws and rights do get violated. The thing is the right is not as aggressive in pursuing things, maybe they should be but to deny the right to bear arms IS a Constitutional rights violation regardless of who is elected to what.

Ah, the "right" won't stoop to politics. You folks watch a lot of TV and listen to a lot of radio don't you. Poison, that stuff. So then the constitution ain't all that afterall, huh. So then all we've got really at play here is an argument over what "the left" wants and what "the right" wants, or what the system wants those two self identified groups to be at war with each other over. Who do you think that benefits? "The right" feverishly pushing for say gun rights, abortion, and traditional marriage for example. "The left" feverishly pushing for voting rights to be upheld, reproductive choice and gay marriage for example. Everyone arguing over constitutionalism, legality, and who has the proper interpretation. All the diffused energy, all the fear and anxiety, all the venom.

And all the while, the societal wealth extraction continues unabated. So your argument is the federal government shats up the constitution. Well, voting ain't gonna move that boulder then is it. Not really, but man, if someone can get you to buy into that .....

It's a discussion forum. We aren't supposed to discuss what you disapprove of?

I'm discussing this with you, have you noticed? Sheesh. Do you want to get New York to let you take your gun there or not?

Actually no, you're not all that high brow:

They have their own special little amendment...and that literally drives left loons up a wall.

I'm saying it looks to me like they have and no one's gone after him but talk radio and television. And no one's gone after the cities and states allowing various types of pot usage, consumption and cultivation. Perhaps it's not "the left" or "the right". At some point one would think of pulling back up to 40,000 feet and questioning the system at large. The whole thing. But some folks live in a strict duality within which there are only two possibilities, and to even question that is blasphemy.

Last edited:

He stepped on his dick.

Jesus, poor thing, takes a village to come up with this level of intellectualism on here.

yeah, thats why there was a national election to allow Texans to carry guns ...

you dumbass.

its your right to bear arms

its the states right to allow you to carry arms

its 7 11's right to keep you out of their stores carrying a gun

it's RW's right to be educate themselves and be intelligent. Too late for that !

It is not the state's “right” to allow you to carry arms. The Second Amendment is absolutely clear, that the right to keep and bear arms belongs to the people, not to the state, nor to the federal government. Government, at any level, has no legitimate authority whatsoever to grant nor to deny this right. It doesn't belong to government; it belongs to the people. The people have this right, and the Constitution instructs government to keep its filthy hands away from this right. “…the right of the people…shall not be infringed.”

Forum List

Back