Trump calls for new 2020 election or declare he won

It is unconstitutional. Any attempt to overturn the election will be met by the full power of the US military including chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons. In short fuck around and find out.
Trump won. His victory was overturned by cheaters, and the military didn't do shit. No CBR.

In every election from now on, we will be discussing election fraud. This is what happens when you steal an election. Nobody will ever believe Beijing Biden won anything.

Joshua Pruitt won't be voting for Trump. He got four years in prison for Jan.6th.

Trump won. His victory was overturned by cheaters, and the military didn't do shit. No CBR.

In every election from now on, we will be discussing election fraud. This is what happens when you steal an election. Nobody will ever believe Beijing Biden won anything.

Agree wholeheartedly!:clap:

A sociopath who stopped ISIS for 4 years and, prior to COVID gave us the best economy in decades.
I'll take that sociopath.
The Trumpsters never notices that Trumpyberra rode on the back of Obama's policy for both the destruction of ISIS and the longest winning streak in US economic history.

Trump Won The Election = Saddam Had Nukes.....

Just like Bush sycophants became embarrassed about the whole Saddam Had Nukes crap......in the future, most Trumpers will be embarrassed about all of the goofy ass election lies......

This is dangerous rhetoric.

View attachment 688838

Firstly, he knows nothing about what people have done to win elections in the past.

Secondly, knowing about Hunter Biden wouldn't have done anything, seeing how EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT IT ANYWAY.

"Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad"

"Here's what happened when NBC News tried to report on the alleged Hunter Biden emails"

Imagine the outrage on the left if in 2016 something similar happened with Don Jr. You have to admit, lefties would be outraged. I mean look how pissed they were over the made up hoax known as Russiagate.

Yet another thing you duopoly types have in common.

Of course they would. This happens on both sides. The electoral system is so outdated it can't cope with the modern world.

So who's going to step in on your behalf?
No problem. If I ever go nuts, and start demanding that I be appointed president right NOW!!, I have plenty of friends and family who will step up and care for me. Since trump doesn't have any more right to make those demands than I do, it's sad that he doesn't have anyone willing to care for him.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Serious question:

Are you a moron or a troll?*

There was a Page 1 thread on this for 5 hours before you posted this.

*"Both" an acceptable answer. :)
I checked, and didn't see a similar thread, however, an ex president and still head of the repub party who has suffered a mental break with reality, and has noone to take responsibility to see that he gets the psychiatric help that he needs is worthy of more than one thread.

Why do you think what Trump does that bothers them so much? Did he take a good part of their power away for a while? He sure fucking did. :rock: :rock: :rock:
It's sad to see him with such a break with reality, even a disgusting pig, like him.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I checked, and didn't see a similar thread, however, an ex president and still head of the repub party who has suffered a mental break with reality, and has noone to take responsibility to see that he gets the psychiatric help that he needs is worthy of more than one thread.

You bet it does.

Unknown.jpeg

Trump Won The Election = Saddam Had Nukes.....

Just like Bush sycophants became embarrassed about the whole Saddam Had Nukes crap......in the future, most Trumpers will be embarrassed about all of the goofy ass election lies......

Get your story straight. Nobody said Saddam had nukes, they said Saddam had WMD's. as in chemical weapons.

Forum List

Back