Trump calls for new 2020 election or declare he won

Ok lazy I'll do the work for you... go ahead and take another bong hit....

A redo election, also known as a revote or special election remedy, is the process of voiding election results and holding a new election.[1] The specific reasons for calling a redo election vary, but might include deliberate efforts to obscure the results such as electoral fraud or mistakes like a broken voting machine

You still have not shown the Constitutional authority. Cite the Section please.

Rambtard, the Constitution is very clear. It states that Congress determines who the president is based on the electoral count. It also states an elected president is president for 4 years. It further states that if a president can't complete their four year term, the vice president takes over for them. And the only method to remove a sitting president is death, resignation, 25th Amendment or conviction of impeachment.

To hold another presidential election now would violate that if someone other than Biden won.
Don't argue with me all I did was find this link.... its pretty clear....

Wrong. Every lefty on this board knows who won, regardless of what kind of bullshit they perpetuate.
The perpetual whine will not change the loss into a Trumpybear victory.

It helped the Dems in 18, and in 20. Going for the hat trick in 22?

Please Continue.

I know, with three degrees I had enough of them for sure.

Now cite the damn section or shut up already.
Its a state responsibility so its not in the US constitution either way... but as you can see by my link it is possible when there is proven fraud in a national election... so if you can read take a glance at my link....
if it is proven that the FBI and the DNC and big tech colluded that would be enough to convince enough states to redo an election... I'm not saying it will happen but I've proven to you it is constitutional and possible to do so.....

Yeah, he's doing a great job. Gasoline prices the highest in history, inflation at a 40 year high, border problem the worst it's been in over 20 years, wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on the climate farce and tens of thousands of new government workers, highest interest rates in 14 years, making sure illegals had more baby formula than American women, more covid deaths with three vaccines than Trump had with no vaccines, threats from two nuclear armed countries.

The only thing Dementia built back better was the Taliban now that they have 83 billion dollars of US military gear. Now we find out according to Zuckerberg the FBI acting on behalf of our government violated our US Constitution by silencing free speech that likely is responsible for the Trump loss and all the problems listed above.
Imagine the peer pressure of being ranked out if a Liberal says Biden sucks.

Its a state responsibility so its not in the US constitution either way... but as you can see by my link it is possible when there is proven fraud in a national election... so if you can read take a glance at my link....
if it is proven that the FBI and the DNC and big tech colluded that would be enough to convince enough states to redo an election... I'm not saying it will happen but I've proven to you it is constitutional and possible to do so.....
Translation: you're admitting there is no clause in the Constitution - you know THE ONLY DOCUMENT THAT MATTERS - to have a new election in this scenario. Trump is ranting like a crazy loon on a street corner.

Translation: you're admitting there is no clause in the Constitution - you know THE ONLY DOCUMENT THAT MATTERS - to have a new election in this scenario. Trump is ranting like a crazy loon on a street corner.
National elections are run by the state... so there is no section of the constitution for this... If you would have read and comprehended my link you would know this... you keep asking for something that's not there and not necessary for my words to be true.... and every time you ask I know you haven't read my link...LMAO.... is it me or are the people here on USMB getting dumber?.....

National elections are run by the state... so there is no section of the constitution for this... If you would have read and comprehended my link you would know this... you keep asking for something that's not there and not necessary for my words to be true.... and every time you ask I know you haven't read my link...LMAO.... is it me or are the people here on USMB getting dumber?.....
The Constitution determines when the Presidential election occurs. It specifies the only time new persons may become President under the 25th and why. It isn't there, you're SOL, and your hero is out of his mind.

The Constitution determines when the Presidential election occurs. It specifies the only time new persons may become President under the 25th and why. It isn't there, you're SOL, and your hero is out of his mind.
Not when fraud is found... once again you are making shit up....

Following the 2000 presidential election in Florida between Al Gore (D) and George W. Bush (R), voters in Palm Beach County filed a lawsuit in Florida's 15th Circuit Court before Judge Jorge Labarga. Plaintiffs asked for a redo election, alleging that the layout of the ballot used in Palm Beach County did not comply with state law resulting in voter confusion and mistaken votes.[3] In a previous hearing, the case was split in two with the first hearing to decide whether a presidential redo election was legal. If so, the second hearing would have addressed the facts of the case relating to the ballot layout.[4] During the first hearing, Labarga decided "it is not legally possible to have a re-vote or new election for Presidential electors in Florida.

Forum List

Back