Trump calls for new 2020 election or declare he won

Its a state responsibility so its not in the US constitution either way... but as you can see by my link it is possible when there is proven fraud in a national election... so if you can read take a glance at my link....
if it is proven that the FBI and the DNC and big tech colluded that would be enough to convince enough states to redo an election... I'm not saying it will happen but I've proven to you it is constitutional and possible to do so.....

Even if that could happen, would we want it to? I mean, Trump could only finish out Dementia's term which would count as Trump's second term in office. He might not be able to clean up a mess this big in four years yet alone a year a and a half.

The perpetual whine will not change the loss into a Trumpybear victory.

It helped the Dems in 18, and in 20. Going for the hat trick in 22?

Please Continue.

It won't change his loss but without a doubt, Biden will go down in history as the illegitimate President.

the problem with debating a leftist is it's like talking to a Fn wall. I answered your question already and even gave you a quote from a link with the link itself. And like most leftists, you act like you didn't hear or read a thing.
I read and hear. There are laws in this country.

All you mentioned in. post #476 was done within the laws of the country.

Hundreds of Republicans who worked for Trump during those four years have come forward with what happened on 1/6 voluntarily .

All the other things you mentioned are being done by the book, because those you mentioned did not go by the Law and wanted to change them.

There is no Your People, My people, there is the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

The Republicans under Trump, sought to change it so that he could do what he wanted and get what he wanted. That is not following the Constitution and the Rule of Law of the US. And most Republicans in Congress know that, but they cannot fight Trump and all his followers who have been threatening many and their families, poll workers, election workers, etc.

Remember this?

There were many people threatened by Trump followers, that they were not doing their job, etc.

That is not the Law of the US, that is vigilante, basically domestic terrorism, in order to attempt to win an election.

Last edited:
It won't change his loss but without a doubt, Biden will go down in history as the illegitimate President.
Biden is not an illegitimate President. History does NOT see him as such.

He won the most in popular and electoral votes, legally, no fraud.

The only fraud is in the mind of Trump who passed it on to his followers in order to undermine Biden's win and be able to have his second term.

It's not but our founders never dreamed a party would be so low, such scum, so demonic that they would use government agencies to cheat an election. They envisioned a lot of things back then, but social media and the FBI were not two of those things.
Who???? was trying to cheat in 2020?

I read and hear. There are laws in this country.

All you mentioned in. post #476 in within the laws of the country.

Hundreds of Republicans who worked for Trump during those four years have come forward with what happened on 1/6 voluntarily .

All the other things you mentioned are being done by the book, because those you mentioned did not go by the Law and wanted to change them.

There is no Your People, My people, there is the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

The Republicans under Trump, sought to change it so that he could do what he wanted and get what he wanted. That is not following the Constitution and the Rule of Law of the US. And most Republicans in Congress know that, but they cannot fight Trump and all his followers who have been threatening many and their families, poll workers, election workers, etc.

The Constitution protects us from government search unless by warrant specifying areas to be searched and articles to be taken. Did that happen here? I don't recall seeing Malenia's bra cups in that warrant. I don't recall seeing confidential attorney/client documents in that warrant. I don't recall Trump's passports in that warrant.

The Constitution guarantees us the right to free speech. The LeftBI silenced posters on FaceBook about the Hunter Biden scandal by having Suckerberg remove them from his social media site. The government ordered a halt to free speech to ensure Dementia won the election fair or foul.

Right now we have over 20 agents of former FBI agents ratting out the plots by the FBI to stop Trump any possible way in conjunction with the Communist Party. This boat of yours is sinking fast.

This is dangerous rhetoric.

View attachment 688838
1661893974850.png

The Constitution protects us from government search unless by warrant specifying areas to be searched and articles to be taken. Did that happen here? I don't recall seeing Malenia's bra cups in that warrant. I don't recall seeing confidential attorney/client documents in that warrant. I don't recall Trump's passports in that warrant.

The Constitution guarantees us the right to free speech. The LeftBI silenced posters on FaceBook about the Hunter Biden scandal by having Suckerberg remove them from his social media site. The government ordered a halt to free speech to ensure Dementia won the election fair or foul.

Right now we have over 20 agents of former FBI agents ratting out the plots by the FBI to stop Trump any possible way in conjunction with the Communist Party. This boat of yours is sinking fast.
They had probable cause to search Melania's wardrobe, as per the witness who tipped the FBI about documents which should not have been there.

You may believe anything Trump says. They are not based on facts.

Clearly you will not read or see beyond what Trump and others are saying as being true.

The boat is sound and firm and is sailing all the way around the world without leaks, full force, in defense of the US Constitution and the Rule of Law Trump and the Republicans in Congress, not all, chose to attempt to change in order to stay in power.

Long live the US Constitution and the US Rule of law, the way they were meant to be.

Last edited:
Not even close. The ever increasing whine from ever decreasing Trump numbers, solidified Bidens' legitimacy.

But the fact the FBI. acting on behalf of the Communists to silence the evidence of Hunter Biden makes him an illegitimate President. If the public had known about it, Trump would likely be President today. Again.

But the fact the FBI. acting on behalf of the Communists to silence the evidence of Hunter Biden makes him an illegitimate President. If the public had known about it, Trump would likely be President today. Again.

Problem is, the public found out about Trump trying to blackmail Zelensky first.

Are you sure Melania's bra was taken, and it is not a theory to get Trump supporters riled up?

You may believe anything Trump says. They are not based on facts.

Clearly you will not read or see beyond what Trump and others are saying as being true.

The boat is sound and firm and is sailing all the way around the world without leaks, full force, in defense of the US Constitution and the Rule of Law Trump and the Republicans in Congress, not all, chose to attempt to change in order to stay in power.

Long live the US Constitution and the US Rule of law, the way they were meant to be.

I just pointed out several violations of the Constitution by the Communist party, and that's your reply?

The Republicans attempted to use Hunter and his sister Ashley as a way to undermine Joe Biden's character. That is not allowed.

Trump attempted to make Zelinski just say that they were investigating Joe Biden. Zelinski would not do it.

Hunter's laptop and Ashley's diary were also ways to attempt to influence the 2020 election.

Should anything about Trump's children have been used to undermine Trump before the election?

It is all the same. It is a dirty game in order to undermine one's thought on who to vote for.

Forum List

Back