Trump calls for new 2020 election or declare he won

I blame the "Duh Heap" State. With all the nasty, phony shit the dumb fucks were poofing out about Hunter, the FBI knew better than to give that ugly bullshit any cred whatsoever. Besides Dump Fuck Donnie, they never should have commented about Hillary's case and they didn't comment on the state of the investigation into your ass in 2016.

Sure it’s not been proven in a court of law….yet. They are just getting started and we are giving eye pokers 17 years. WhT do you think spies will get? Probably 17,000 years. I heard up to 18,500.
Is there any chance that anybody can decipher whatever code this guy is speaking? :dunno:

Are you sad that MAGA criminals are being held responsible for the crimes they committed?
Framed and persecuted. Nothing about Jan.6th had anything to do with America, just keeping power. The American thing to do was investigate the states in question. It would all be over by now. Strange they chose not to take that option. They shit on 74 million people. That is not American.

This is dangerous rhetoric.
His proposal is unconstitutional. Normal's go "yeah, no shit", Trumpist go "arrggggaaaahhhhh"
Stop the Squeal....Stop the Squeal...
maxwellpig.jpg

Imagine the outrage on the left if in 2016 something similar happened with Don Jr. You have to admit, lefties would be outraged. I mean look how pissed they were over the made up hoax known as Russiagate.

Yet another thing you duopoly types have in common.
It was proven not to be a hoax. Try again.

No "alternative electors" are allowed on any election, of any kind.
Not quite. If there is a legitimate dispute ongoing at the time of the States certification there can be two slates. Hawaii had that in it's first election in 1960 I think.

There were no legitimate disputes in 2020 in any state at the time of certification, EC vote, or the Jan 6th counting of those EC votes.

Is there any chance that anybody can decipher whatever code this guy is speaking? :dunno:
Jan 6 dude who eye gouged got 17 years.

Maximum years for Trump having that many top secret documents, assessed by document, would be 18,490 years.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Lol. No. It was a proven hoax. Get outside the msm and learn the truth.
What are you on?

Let me show proof that you can't dispute or disprove; U.S. has new intel that Manafort pal gave Trump campaign data to Russia

Now, do you want to pick all that a part with counter documented arguments proving it wrong? No you don't, because you can't. Now get lost loser.

Forum List

Back