Trump calls for new 2020 election or declare he won

Cassidy Hutchinson, an aide to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, said in recorded testimony that the White House counsel's office advised Meadows, Giuliani and others that the plan was not legally sound. And two Trump campaign lawyers, Justin Clark and Matt Morgan, testified that they were uncomfortable with the idea of tapping fake electors.

The tactical details of the effort, according to evidence presented Tuesday, included a clandestine plot for fake electors to sleep overnight in the Michigan Capitol, the involvement of members of Congress, and a Trump campaign request for false Wisconsin certification documents to be flown across state lines to Washington in time for the Jan. 6 count.

Laura Cox, former chair of the Michigan Republican Party, testified in a video clip that a person affiliated with the Trump campaign told her about the sleepover stratagem.

"He told me that the Michigan Republican electors were planning to meet in the Capitol and hide overnight so that they could fulfill the role of casting their vote per law in the Michigan chambers," she said. "And I told him in no uncertain terms that was insane and inappropriate."

And a Wisconsin Republican complained in a text message about the Trump campaign's Jan. 4, 2021, search for a plane to carry false certification documents.

"Freaking Trump idiots want someone to fly original elector papers to the senate President [Pence]," Mark Jefferson, the executive director of the Wisconsin GOP, wrote. "They're going to call one of us to tell us just what the hell is going on."

When Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers, a Trump supporter who rebuffed Trump adviser Rudy Giuliani's entreaties to switch electors in his state, learned that fake electors had met, he was shocked.

You realize you cannot put Trump in jail or stop him from running because of the electors? Why pursue it? Intimidation purposes is why. Desperation was showing 7 years ago.

Cassidy Hutchinson, an aide to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, said in recorded testimony that the White House counsel's office advised Meadows, Giuliani and others that the plan was not legally sound. And two Trump campaign lawyers, Justin Clark and Matt Morgan, testified that they were uncomfortable with the idea of tapping fake electors.

The tactical details of the effort, according to evidence presented Tuesday, included a clandestine plot for fake electors to sleep overnight in the Michigan Capitol, the involvement of members of Congress, and a Trump campaign request for false Wisconsin certification documents to be flown across state lines to Washington in time for the Jan. 6 count.

Laura Cox, former chair of the Michigan Republican Party, testified in a video clip that a person affiliated with the Trump campaign told her about the sleepover stratagem.

"He told me that the Michigan Republican electors were planning to meet in the Capitol and hide overnight so that they could fulfill the role of casting their vote per law in the Michigan chambers," she said. "And I told him in no uncertain terms that was insane and inappropriate."

And a Wisconsin Republican complained in a text message about the Trump campaign's Jan. 4, 2021, search for a plane to carry false certification documents.

"Freaking Trump idiots want someone to fly original elector papers to the senate President [Pence]," Mark Jefferson, the executive director of the Wisconsin GOP, wrote. "They're going to call one of us to tell us just what the hell is going on."

When Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers, a Trump supporter who rebuffed Trump adviser Rudy Giuliani's entreaties to switch electors in his state, learned that fake electors had met, he was shocked.

Nice verse for the Choir.

I was just saying about what happen in Hawaii.

No doubt 2020 Fake Electors scheme was a coordinated by the TrumpyTeam.

You realize you cannot put Trump in jail or stop him from running because of the electors? Why pursue it? Intimidation purposes is why. Desperation was showing 7 years ago.
It is all under investigation, still. You are doing nothing but blowing hot air and hope it hurts.

Justice is slow, and depending on the evidence, many people may end up in prison, including Trump.

Justice is patient.

It is all under investigation, still. You are doing nothing but blowing hot air and hope it hurts.

Justice is slow, and depending on the evidence, many people may end up in prison, including Trump.

Justice is patient.
Justice has been corrupted. Period

Nice verse for the Choir.

I was just saying about what happen in Hawaii.

No doubt 2020 Fake Electors scheme was a coordinated by the TrumpyTeam.
IN
Justice has been corrupted. Period
You hate justice if it catches those who have gone against the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

That would be Trump and many on the GOP side.

Keep watching. It is a long way until indictments do happen, but it will happen.

The 2020 election was stolen. Now we know for a FACT the FBI was complicit.

Does Trump want that reelection held say like, next week? Next month? Or have it coincide with the one held in November?

You should find out so that you can prepare for when he gets his ass handed back to him again by Joe Biden like the last time.

If the people around him know what's good for them, they'd better hide his fuckin' phone pretty quick.

He was already being investigated for sedition, and he's gonna step right in it pretty soon. He's lost it.
I have no doubt in my mind that Trump shared Top Secret intel with our enemies for cash. That's why he's really panicking.

He did it for revenge.

Justice is patient.
They tried to destroy Trump every day with made up justice. That was different.

They tried to destroy Trump every day with made up justice. That was different.
It was never made up. The Republican Majority Senate not convicting him was the difference, because they needed him to stay in power.
The evidence was there on both cases. Which is why he was indicted, aka, impeached.

Be patient. plenty more evidence on J6 and MOL.

He is not the President anymore. It makes a difference.

Remains to be seen.

No indictment will happen until all the evidence is there.

Your post above, to wit:

Imagine the outrage on the left if in 2016 something similar happened with Don Jr. You have to admit, lefties would be outraged. I mean look how pissed they were over the made up hoax known as Russiagate.

Yet another thing you duopoly types have in common.

Ludicrous is defined as "so absurd or incongruous as to be laughable"

Forum List

Back