🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

Hey dipstick. He never said to go and harass someone and shut down their freedom to speak. You shut down someone's rights you deserve what you get. What a bunch of liars.

The First Amendment is a restraint on the government. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the dissent of your fellow citizens. Most of us have been paying attention to Trump's traveling hate & lies circus, and we don't like what we see and hear. It is divisive hate-mongering and people are rising up and protesting against it. If a protester engages in disorderly conduct, that's wrong. Let the police do their job and take him away. But the frenzied hate-filled crowds that gather at Trump rallies are cheering when Trump advocates violence against protesters and they're eager to "beat the crap" out of their fellow citizens. That's wrong. Very wrong.
Wrong, you lying asshole. You do not have the right to shut down free speech because you feel offended. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to remove them. How hard is it to reach that simple conclusion? of course you know that so you come here and spread lies. That's what the left does, it's all they really have.

It's FAR more hateful to shut down another's rights than it is to wish some jackass got what's coming to him for screwing with your. You can define hate any idiotic way you prefer but you do NOT have the authority to define it for anyone else!

Democrat moral judgement while they vote for a lying sexual deviant enabler and celebrated hypocrite..etc. etc. etc.

Gads, the comedy of it...:lmao:

I wish it were funny.

It's beyond my control so I prefer to laugh...:dunno:

I can understand that brother but it is like laughing while Rome burns.

Drumph is an American disgrace,,,,A disease that needs eradication ...a disease that the republican party allowed to flourish
He's proof it's what America needs, it's becoming clear now. The scariest thing in America is liberals not protesting and showing their asses. When they are, we know something good has happened.
guess people are tired of turning the other cheek ,,,,the hate has emanated from republican party from the getgo.....remember the he's not a citizen bs??,,,,that was from your trump leader

How can left wingers spew so much outright hate then lecture on hate? You folks are hypocritical fools.
Bingo

So Trump and Wallace both had protesters at their rallies. What a coincidence!
Wow, that's a slam dunk. You go girl, case closed!

Were those Wallace protesters "Brown Shirts" too?
Give it up.

Well, were they? Were the people protesting George Wallace "Brown Shirts"?

Donald Trump and the Violence to Come

“You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher.”
In January, when protesters tried to disrupt a Trump rally in Vermont, Trump instructed security guards to “Get him out of here … Don't give him his coat, keep his coat. Confiscate his coat. You know, it’s about 10 degrees below zero outside.” As security dragged a protester from a Nevada rally in February, Trump declared: “You know what I hate? There’s a guy, totally disruptive, throwing punches, we’re not allowed to punch back anymore. I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher.” Reporters found no evidence that the protester had, in fact, punched anyone.

In mentioning the “old days,” Trump was likely referring to the 1960s. Back then, another generation of young leftists disillusioned with the failure of liberal presidents to undo systemic justice tried to physically disrupt political events, most famously at the Democratic Convention in 1968. And back then, another presidential candidate, Alabama Governor George Wallace, also turned protesters into props for an audience hungry to see order restored—if necessary by force. In 1967, anti-Vietnam protesters laid down in front of President Lyndon Johnson’s car. In 1968, in speech after speech, Wallace roused crowds by saying, falsely, that the “protesters had threatened his [Johnson’s] personal safety,” but if “some of them lie down in front of my automobile, it will be the last one they’ll ever want to lie down in front of.”

“The confrontation with the hecklers became a highly stylized feature of every Wallace rally,” writes Lloyd Rohler in his book George Wallace: Conservative Populist. “Violence seemed always to be lurking in the background and it frequently burst forth.” At a Wallace rally on October 29 in Detroit, reported the Chicago Tribune, “wild, chair-swinging violence erupted” as “Wallace supporters and some of several thousand hecklers clashed, first with fists and then with folding chairs … Wallace supporters struck handcuffed hecklers as they were being led away by police, who did not interfere.”
LOL, weak shit. We are not all brain dead, sorry. Trump incites violence huh? Who caused this?

635657648130053266-GTY-471378206.jpg

images

471381702.jpg.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.jpg

Give it up.

“You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher.”
In January, when protesters tried to disrupt a Trump rally in Vermont, Trump instructed security guards to “Get him out of here … Don't give him his coat, keep his coat. Confiscate his coat. You know, it’s about 10 degrees below zero outside.” As security dragged a protester from a Nevada rally in February, Trump declared: “You know what I hate? There’s a guy, totally disruptive, throwing punches, we’re not allowed to punch back anymore. I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher.” Reporters found no evidence that the protester had, in fact, punched anyone.

In mentioning the “old days,” Trump was likely referring to the 1960s. Back then, another generation of young leftists disillusioned with the failure of liberal presidents to undo systemic justice tried to physically disrupt political events, most famously at the Democratic Convention in 1968. And back then, another presidential candidate, Alabama Governor George Wallace, also turned protesters into props for an audience hungry to see order restored—if necessary by force. In 1967, anti-Vietnam protesters laid down in front of President Lyndon Johnson’s car. In 1968, in speech after speech, Wallace roused crowds by saying, falsely, that the “protesters had threatened his [Johnson’s] personal safety,” but if “some of them lie down in front of my automobile, it will be the last one they’ll ever want to lie down in front of.”

“The confrontation with the hecklers became a highly stylized feature of every Wallace rally,” writes Lloyd Rohler in his book George Wallace: Conservative Populist. “Violence seemed always to be lurking in the background and it frequently burst forth.” At a Wallace rally on October 29 in Detroit, reported the Chicago Tribune, “wild, chair-swinging violence erupted” as “Wallace supporters and some of several thousand hecklers clashed, first with fists and then with folding chairs … Wallace supporters struck handcuffed hecklers as they were being led away by police, who did not interfere.”

I wish you'd stop with the long posts, I never read them..does anyone?

The now-common violent outbreaks at Donald Trump rallies escalated further at an event in Fayetteville, North Carolina on Wednesday. Footage that surfaced Thursday morning showed a black man getting punched in the face by a white rally attendee and then wrestled to the ground by police officers.

The protesters were being led out of the rally by men who were wearing sheriff’s uniforms when Rakeem Jones flipped his middle fingers to the crowd. In the video, he’s punched in the face by a white man in a cowboy hat. The crowd cheers, and Jones is pushed to the ground by the officers and handcuffed.

Jones, who says he and a group of friends went to the rally as a “social experiment,” told the Washington Post that while he was handcuffed and detained, the man who attacked him was allowed to stay. “It’s happening at all these rallies now and they’re letting it ride,” he said. “The police jumped on me like I was the one swinging.”

Video: Black Man Punched In Face At Trump Rally
Odd that the person who was violent was not removed.

Give it up.

No

Give it up.

Three paragraphs is long to you? Maybe a message board isn't your thing and you should stick to the 140 characters of Twitter.

I guess the "herd" of republicans bleating obama's not a citizen is forgotten by you vile snakes?

Give it up.

Three paragraphs is long to you? Maybe a message board isn't your thing and you should stick to the 140 characters of Twitter.

Well, maybe if you added cute pictures...:laugh:

I guess the "herd" of republicans bleating obama's not a citizen is forgotten by you vile snakes?
A small minority said it but what's that got to do with anything?
That and he's a muslim are examples of the hate formentated by NOT a small minority of your republicans It has to do with the hate filled crapolla coming from that moron trumps mouth..His presidency will be a disaster for America

If you accept the support of the Klan and like minded individuals then you are courting trouble.
Even his own party are saying this.
Trump could take the sting out of all of this but it would require him to drop the central message of hate.
Someone will die soon and he will have blood on his hands.

That and he's a muslim are examples of the hate formentated by NOT a small minority of your republicans It has to do with the hate filled crapolla coming from that moron trumps mouth..His presidency will be a disaster for America
Which leading Republican calls obbie a Muslim? But no, I've only seen a small minority say it, usually in jest. But context is hard when you aren't grown up.

The First Amendment is a restraint on the government. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the dissent of your fellow citizens. Most of us have been paying attention to Trump's traveling hate & lies circus, and we don't like what we see and hear. It is divisive hate-mongering and people are rising up and protesting against it. If a protester engages in disorderly conduct, that's wrong. Let the police do their job and take him away. But the frenzied hate-filled crowds that gather at Trump rallies are cheering when Trump advocates violence against protesters and they're eager to "beat the crap" out of their fellow citizens. That's wrong. Very wrong.
Wrong, you lying asshole. You do not have the right to shut down free speech because you feel offended. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to remove them. How hard is it to reach that simple conclusion? of course you know that so you come here and spread lies. That's what the left does, it's all they really have.

It's FAR more hateful to shut down another's rights than it is to wish some jackass got what's coming to him for screwing with your. You can define hate any idiotic way you prefer but you do NOT have the authority to define it for anyone else!

Democrat moral judgement while they vote for a lying sexual deviant enabler and celebrated hypocrite..etc. etc. etc.

Gads, the comedy of it...:lmao:

I wish it were funny.

It's beyond my control so I prefer to laugh...:dunno:

I can understand that brother but it is like laughing while Rome burns.

Such is life, Rome burns and you toast marsh mellows for a while..

If you accept the support of the Klan and like minded individuals then you are courting trouble.
Trump could take the sting out of all of this but it would require him to drop the central message of hate.
He has the right to defend himself, sure. I hope he's packing. All the hate of BLM falls on deaf ears on libs. But everything Trump said was in defense, you can't possibly understand that though.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump urged his supporters. Were anyone to feel concern about being prosecuted for assault in such a scenario, Trump reassured that, "I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

Case in point...
Throwing tomatoes at someone is technically assault so force can be used to stop it

Which leading Republican calls obbie a Muslim? But no, I've only seen a small minority say it, usually in jest. But context is hard when you aren't grown up.
sorry ice ,,guess you weren't paying attention ...or could it be alzheimers?.......remember what O'Connell said about Obama at the start of his presidency ??

sorry ice ,,guess you weren't paying attention ...or could it be alzheimers?.......remember what O'Connell said about Obama at the start of his presidency ??
No, I don't listen to him, who told you I did? Post up the quote though and while you are at it, explain the relevance. It makes no sense so far.

my last thought on the subject is without hate your trumpet has nothing ...no ideas no substance,,the kim kardashian of politics

Pleased to meet you Tommy Tainant and welcome to the USMB...:thewave:

I believe you're judgement is far askew but eh...

Forum List

Back