🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump urged his supporters. Were anyone to feel concern about being prosecuted for assault in such a scenario, Trump reassured that, "I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

Case in point...

The person throwing the tomato is the one committing assault. Trump supporters would be entirely within the law if they pummeled the perpetrator.
No wonder you love the Zionists. They are an eye for two arms and a leg as well.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump urged his supporters. Were anyone to feel concern about being prosecuted for assault in such a scenario, Trump reassured that, "I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

Case in point...

The person throwing the tomato is the one committing assault. Trump supporters would be entirely within the law if they pummeled the perpetrator.
No wonder you love the Zionists. They are an eye for two arms and a leg as well.

That's the law, douche bag. Throwing a tomato at someone is assault. You can be arrested for it.

People have every right to protest fascism, no?

if protesters are not allowed at his private rallies then it's non violent civil disobedience.

but trump conjured the good old days when they could be beaten up and taken out on stretchers.

said he'd like to punch them in the face, etc... but now he's so shocked at the violence.

Eh, Trump has the media power and the left wing news sources have zero credibility,

Trump will squash them along with a growing number of Americans fed up with left/right wing government failure and oppression.

Eh, Trump has the media power and the left wing news sources have zero credibility,

Trump will squash them along with a growing number of Americans fed up with left/right wing government failure and oppression.
And no coupons for milk...

if protesters are not allowed at his private rallies then it's non violent civil disobedience.

trump longed for the good old days when they could be beaten up and taken out on stretchers.

said he'd like to punch them in the face, etc... but now he's shocked at the violence.

It's not "non violent." They are trespassing." They are committing a crime, and Trump has every right to use force to kick them out, just as a home owner has every right to kick an unwanted intruder out of his living room.

but trump conjured the good old days when they could be beaten up and taken out on stretchers.

said he'd like to punch them in the face, etc... but now he's so shocked at the violence.

The secret service lawfully ground pounded these leftwing scumbags.

Case in point...

That's the law, douche bag. Throwing a tomato at someone is assault. You can be arrested for it.
Yes, but that doesn't mean you hit back now does it...

download (12).jpg

If you accept the support of the Klan and like minded individuals then you are courting trouble.
Even his own party are saying this.
Trump could take the sting out of all of this but it would require him to drop the central message of hate.
Someone will die soon and he will have blood on his hands.

Do you allow the words of others to dictate your actions?
I treat people as I would like to be treated myself.That generally covers it. Its not a philosophy its just good manners.
You could argue that Trump has little self awareness and cannot see the trouble he is stoking up. There are better ways to put forward his opinions that are not so offensive to decent people.

So, you consider yourself to be the exception to the rule of 'mob mentality.' And, everyone else falls under the 'spell' of Donald Trump, meaning they will act according to his words, which means the protesters are acting according to Trump's words.
I think that I am smart enough to steer well clear of mobs and populist politicians. They dont have a great record.

But not smart enough to realize that others, too, do not fall prey to the words of politicians causing them to act inappropriately.
Most people, I believe, possess a moral compass that directs them in the right direction.
Thats mostly true. However there are many documented examples where the majority loses its mind and bad things happen. The mob genie is best left in the bottle. It is only the extremists who dont care.

his rallies are open to the public

Wrong. You have to have a ticket.
I already proved you wrong on that. Drop it.

Public Event Law & Legal Definition
"A public event, as the name suggests, could refer to any event open for the general public. Exhibitions, expositions, fairs, festivals, entertainment, cause-related, fundraising, and leisure events are all examples of a public event. Any event that is a one-time or periodic, free or ticketed, cultural, charitable or cause-related, and conducted for the purpose of attracting revenue, support, awareness, and/or for entertainment purposes, and created by and/or for the general public is generally referred to as a public event."
Public Event Law & Legal Definition

watch-what-happens-when-protester-with-kkk-endorses-trump-shirt-stands-up-sticks-tongue-at-trump-during-rally_1.jpg

trumpkkkprotestor.png

"in the good old days law enforcement acted much quicker, much quicker"

"GET HIM OUT OF HERE"

“Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing”

"I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”

Do you allow the words of others to dictate your actions?
I treat people as I would like to be treated myself.That generally covers it. Its not a philosophy its just good manners.
You could argue that Trump has little self awareness and cannot see the trouble he is stoking up. There are better ways to put forward his opinions that are not so offensive to decent people.

So, you consider yourself to be the exception to the rule of 'mob mentality.' And, everyone else falls under the 'spell' of Donald Trump, meaning they will act according to his words, which means the protesters are acting according to Trump's words.
I think that I am smart enough to steer well clear of mobs and populist politicians. They dont have a great record.

But not smart enough to realize that others, too, do not fall prey to the words of politicians causing them to act inappropriately.
Most people, I believe, possess a moral compass that directs them in the right direction.
Thats mostly true. However there are many documented examples where the majority loses its mind and bad things happen. The mob genie is best left in the bottle. It is only the extremists who dont care.

Would you surmise that MoveOn.org is the impetus behind the violence in Chicago? George Soros, who funds them, has taken credit for shutting down the Trump rally, and it appears that Bill Ayres is the godfather of MoveOn.org.

but but but that guy was this and this guy was that matters not to the rabid crowd...

trump's red meat rhetoric is responsible for setting the tone of violence.

and his minions are more than eager to please their dear leader...

img-Trump-Rally-Confusion.jpg

Case in point...

Yes, but that doesn't mean you hit back now does it...
It means you can, especially if the perp is also trespassing.

Forum List

Back