🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

but but but that guy was this and this guy was that matters not to the rabid crowd...

trumps red meat rhetoric is responsible for setting the tone of violence.

Let us know when "red meat rhetoric" becomes a crime. Also let us know when you can identify it.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump urged his supporters. Were anyone to feel concern about being prosecuted for assault in such a scenario, Trump reassured that, "I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

Case in point...

The person throwing the tomato is the one committing assault. Trump supporters would be entirely within the law if they pummeled the perpetrator.
No wonder you love the Zionists. They are an eye for two arms and a leg as well.

That's the law, douche bag. Throwing a tomato at someone is assault. You can be arrested for it.
Yes, but that doesn't mean you hit back now does it...
It means you can, especially if the perp is also trespassing.
Nope. Self-defense isn't beating some guy who hit you with a piece of fruit, or a pound of glitter...

but but but that guy was this and this guy was that matters not to the rabid crowd...

Did the 'man' have the right to interrupt or censor Trump's speech? Was the 'man's' free speech more important that the audiences free speech?

People have every right to protest fascism, no?

if protesters are not allowed at his private rallies then it's non violent civil disobedience.

but trump conjured the good old days when they could be beaten up and taken out on stretchers.

said he'd like to punch them in the face, etc... but now he's so shocked at the violence.

watch-what-happens-when-protester-with-kkk-endorses-trump-shirt-stands-up-sticks-tongue-at-trump-during-rally_1.jpg

trumpkkkprotestor.png

Wow, must be one of those Democrats I've been hearing about...

his rallies are open to the public

Wrong. You have to have a ticket.
I already proved you wrong on that. Drop it.

Public Event Law & Legal Definition
"A public event, as the name suggests, could refer to any event open for the general public. Exhibitions, expositions, fairs, festivals, entertainment, cause-related, fundraising, and leisure events are all examples of a public event. Any event that is a one-time or periodic, free or ticketed, cultural, charitable or cause-related, and conducted for the purpose of attracting revenue, support, awareness, and/or for entertainment purposes, and created by and/or for the general public is generally referred to as a public event."
I've already explained to you that Trump events are not for the general public. They are for Trump supporters only.

"A public event, as the name suggests, could refer to any event open for the general public. Exhibitions, expositions, fairs, festivals, entertainment, cause-related, fundraising, and leisure events are all examples of a public event. Any event that is a one-time or periodic, free or ticketed, cultural, charitable or cause-related, and conducted for the purpose of attracting revenue, support, awareness, and/or for entertainment purposes, and created by and/or for the general public is generally referred to as a public event."
I've already explained to you that Trump events are not for the general public. They are for Trump supporters only.
That is simply untrue. Sorry, you lose...

Let us know when "red meat rhetoric" becomes a crime. Also let us know when you can identify it.
United States free speech exceptions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing Trump has said qualifies:

"Fighting words, as defined by the Court, is speech that "tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace" by provoking a fight, so long as it is a "personally abusive [word] which, when addressed to the ordinary citizen, is, as a matter of common knowledge, inherently likely to provoke a violent reaction".[28]Additionally, such speech must be "directed to the person of the hearer" and is "thus likely to be seen as a 'direct personal insult'".[29][30]"

It is true.

I treat people as I would like to be treated myself.That generally covers it. Its not a philosophy its just good manners.
You could argue that Trump has little self awareness and cannot see the trouble he is stoking up. There are better ways to put forward his opinions that are not so offensive to decent people.

So, you consider yourself to be the exception to the rule of 'mob mentality.' And, everyone else falls under the 'spell' of Donald Trump, meaning they will act according to his words, which means the protesters are acting according to Trump's words.
I think that I am smart enough to steer well clear of mobs and populist politicians. They dont have a great record.

But not smart enough to realize that others, too, do not fall prey to the words of politicians causing them to act inappropriately.
Most people, I believe, possess a moral compass that directs them in the right direction.
Thats mostly true. However there are many documented examples where the majority loses its mind and bad things happen. The mob genie is best left in the bottle. It is only the extremists who dont care.

Would you surmise that MoveOn.org is the impetus behind the violence in Chicago? George Soros, who funds them, has taken credit for shutting down the Trump rally, and it appears that Bill Ayres is the godfather of MoveOn.org.
Trump is the impetus. I cant see anybody else provoking protest on such a scale.

It is true.
No, little infant, it isn't. When anyone can download a ticket, it's a Public Event, that means all comers.

"Fighting words, as defined by the Court, is speech that "tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace" by provoking a fight, so long as it is a "personally abusive [word] which, when addressed to the ordinary citizen, is, as a matter of common knowledge, inherently likely to provoke a violent reaction".[28]Additionally, such speech must be "directed to the person of the hearer" and is "thus likely to be seen as a 'direct personal insult'".[29][30]"
Not yet, but he's well on his way. Like Inciting a Riot, it's not protected speech.

So, you consider yourself to be the exception to the rule of 'mob mentality.' And, everyone else falls under the 'spell' of Donald Trump, meaning they will act according to his words, which means the protesters are acting according to Trump's words.
I think that I am smart enough to steer well clear of mobs and populist politicians. They dont have a great record.

But not smart enough to realize that others, too, do not fall prey to the words of politicians causing them to act inappropriately.
Most people, I believe, possess a moral compass that directs them in the right direction.
Thats mostly true. However there are many documented examples where the majority loses its mind and bad things happen. The mob genie is best left in the bottle. It is only the extremists who dont care.

Would you surmise that MoveOn.org is the impetus behind the violence in Chicago? George Soros, who funds them, has taken credit for shutting down the Trump rally, and it appears that Bill Ayres is the godfather of MoveOn.org.
Trump is the impetus. I cant see anybody else provoking protest on such a scale.

Once again you discredit the intelligence of the American people.
The organized protesters' (mostly from MoveOn.org) vitriolic hate speech against Trump and their intent to interrupt his rally caused chaos. Are you a fan of Bill Ayres and George Soros?

It is true.
No, little infant, it isn't. When anyone can download a ticket, it's a Public Event, that means all comers.
Not anyone can download a ticket. The URL for the website was sent only to Trump's supporters. The fact that some sleazy weasels got hold of the information is irrelevant. People sneak into parties they aren't invited to all the time. That doesn't mean the host isn't allowed to throw them out.

Once again you discredit the intelligence of the American people.
The organized protesters' (mostly from MoveOn.org) vitriolic hate speech against Trump and their intent to interrupt his rally caused chaos. Are you a fan of Bill Ayres and George Soros?
I have no idea who they are. Why isnt Cruz attracting similar demos ? He is at least as evil as Trump. The answer is that Trump is the only one spewing hate and advocating violence. He could show some dignity but I dont think you can buy that.

Not yet, but he's well on his way. Like Inciting a Riot, it's not protected speech.

You can't incite a riot over a period of time. The words have to immediately precede the riot, and they have to be something like, "get Trump!"

The bottom line is that fascist douche bags like you think you're entitled to assault people because you don't like what they have to say.

You aren't fit to live in a civilized society.

Forum List

Back