🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

But not smart enough to realize that others, too, do not fall prey to the words of politicians causing them to act inappropriately.
Most people, I believe, possess a moral compass that directs them in the right direction.
Thats mostly true. However there are many documented examples where the majority loses its mind and bad things happen. The mob genie is best left in the bottle. It is only the extremists who dont care.

Would you surmise that MoveOn.org is the impetus behind the violence in Chicago? George Soros, who funds them, has taken credit for shutting down the Trump rally, and it appears that Bill Ayres is the godfather of MoveOn.org.
Trump is the impetus. I cant see anybody else provoking protest on such a scale.

Once again you discredit the intelligence of the American people.
The organized protesters' (mostly from MoveOn.org) vitriolic hate speech against Trump and their intent to interrupt his rally caused chaos. Are you a fan of Bill Ayres and George Soros?
I have no idea who they are. Why isnt Cruz attracting similar demos ? He is at least as evil as Trump. The answer is that Trump is the only one spewing hate and advocating violence. He could show some dignity but I dont think you can buy that.

Do yourself a favor and Google Bill Ayres.
Cruz will not attempt to give a speech at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Why do you think the students shut down Ben Shapiro?
Admittedly, I haven't heard Trump spewing hatred. Perhaps you can give us an example.

The bottom line is that fascist douche bags like you think you're entitled to assault people because you don't like what they have to say.
Nope. And you are the one justifying violence. You have multiple times in the last 24 hours.

You are the one trying to say Trump started the riot. Of course, that's what douche bags like you do. That's what we expect from Hillary supporters.

Not anyone can download a ticket. The URL for the website was sent only to Trump's supporters.
That matters not a damn. Anyone could download a ticket. They are Public events. Just deal with it.

Wrong, asshole. They aren't public.
Yes, Dumbass, they are. Get over it.

Wrong.
Look, you can say it 1,000 times and it still won't be true. Just give it up. As usual the law is nothing like what you believe.

The bottom line is that fascist douche bags like you think you're entitled to assault people because you don't like what they have to say.
Nope. And you are the one justifying violence. You have multiple times in the last 24 hours.

You are the one trying to say Trump started the riot. Of course, that's what douche bags like you do. That's what we expect from Hillary supporters.
I never said he started a riot. I said doing so is the kind of speech, like fighting words, that is not protected here. You asked how one would know and I told you.

Thats mostly true. However there are many documented examples where the majority loses its mind and bad things happen. The mob genie is best left in the bottle. It is only the extremists who dont care.

Would you surmise that MoveOn.org is the impetus behind the violence in Chicago? George Soros, who funds them, has taken credit for shutting down the Trump rally, and it appears that Bill Ayres is the godfather of MoveOn.org.
Trump is the impetus. I cant see anybody else provoking protest on such a scale.

The organized protesters' (mostly from MoveOn.org) vitriolic hate speech against Trump and their intent to interrupt his rally caused chaos. Are you a fan of Bill Ayres and George Soros?
I have no idea who they are. Why isnt Cruz attracting similar demos ? He is at least as evil as Trump. The answer is that Trump is the only one spewing hate and advocating violence. He could show some dignity but I dont think you can buy that.

Cruz will not attempt to give a speech at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Why do you think the students shut down Ben Shapiro?
Admittedly, I haven't heard Trump spewing hatred. Perhaps you can give us an example.
Tommy agreed with them shutting down Ben Shapiro. He said the uni has a 'duty of care' to 'protect' the students from him.

He's a college professor. Do you have a problem with people who reform themselves?

Tommy agreed with them shutting down Ben Shapiro. He said the uni has a 'duty of care' to 'protect' the students from him.

In other words, they have a right to censor free speech?

Talk it up, boys. It's how we know who to drop over the ocean, without a parachute...

He's a college professor. Do you have a problem with people who reform themselves?
Meaning the POS could not get a real job, he should be in club gitmo. You can't help being a dolt, can you?? Lol

Absolutely not, but when they covertly plan and scheme to block free speech, problems arise. Would you agree?

Talk it up, boys. It's how we know who to drop over the ocean, without a parachute...

Are you advocating for violence?

Not anyone can download a ticket. The URL for the website was sent only to Trump's supporters.
That matters not a damn. Anyone could download a ticket. They are Public events. Just deal with it.

Wrong.
Look, you can say it 1,000 times and it still won't be true. Just give it up. As usual the law is nothing like what you believe.

Wrong, asshole. The bottom line is that Trump events are not open to the public. Only those specifically invited are allowed to be there.

Absolutely not, but when they covertly plan and scheme to block free speech, problems arise. Would you agree?
I'm for as free a speech as we can tolerate but, if you wish to protest it, as long as it's legal knock yourself out.

In other words, they have a right to censor free speech?
Yep. According to Tommy, another fascist lefty.

Are you advocating for violence?
Absolutely not.

I could have said first up against the wall but the morons here believe that would actually happen. Idiots...

I never said he started a riot. I said doing so is the kind of speech, like fighting words, that is not protected here. You asked how one would know and I told you.
So is Trump responsible for the riot or not? Are you saying his speech isn't protected?

It appears you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. Not unusual for you.

Wrong.

Wrong, asshole. The bottom line is that Trump events are not open to the public. Only those specifically invited are allowed to be there.
Just give it a rest, and deal with the fact you're wrong.

Forum List

Back