Trump calls Mexico an abuser of US America has had enough

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Calls Mexico An ā€˜Abuserā€™ of US: ā€˜America Has Had Enough!ā€™
President Trump in early morning tweets on Sunday called Mexico ā€œan ā€˜abuserā€™ of the United States,ā€ warning that threatened tariffs would force companies to move back to the U.S. if nothing is done to stop illegal immigration.
------------------------------------------

Trump does not play games he knows his business and the scum can't stand it any of it.

SHould have opened with this three years ago. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

President Trump in early morning tweets on Sunday called Mexico ā€œan ā€˜abuserā€™ of the United States,ā€ warning that threatened tariffs would force companies to move back to the U.S. if nothing is done to stop illegal immigration.

Trump does not play games he knows his business and the scum can't stand it any of it.

No nation is a greater liability to the U.S....no nation fucks American citizens over like Mexico does...if that disgusting shithole full of human cockroaches slid into the pacific today Iā€™d throw a BIG fucking party.

The USA has a JUDEO-CHRISTIAN responsibility to pull Mexico out of
its crippling poverty

Here is my prediction....

This coming week the Foreign Minister from Mexico will come to DC and talk with somebody in the food chain and then Trump will announce that Mexico has agreed to some vague changes and he will call off the tariffs.

Basically the same that happened when he threatened to shut down the border..but then didn't.

This coming week the Foreign Minister from Mexico will come to DC and talk with somebody in the food chain and then Trump will announce that Mexico has agreed to some vague changes and he will call off the tariffs.

Basically the same that happened when he threatened to shut down the border..but then didn't.

You may be right...sometimes threats yield the result we seek.

its crippling poverty
Wait, what? I thought the USA was supposed to be a non-secular, multi-religious nation? Are you telling me we're a Christian nation now, and have to throw ourselves on the cross for other Christian nations?

Oh, by the way, fuck your notion. The Pope wouldn't throw himself on the cross to save Mexico, and neither should the USA.

Did the threat of shutting down the border yield any results?

Definitely not.
So now threats never work?

Definitely not.
So now threats never work?

Only if you follow through with them every now and then.

its crippling poverty
Wait, what? I thought the USA was supposed to be a non-secular, multi-religious nation? Are you telling me we're a Christian nation now, and have to throw ourselves on the cross for other Christian nations?

Oh, by the way, fuck your notion. The Pope wouldn't throw himself on the cross to save Mexico, and neither should the USA.

ā€œWe are a nation of all religionsā€.. irosie91 will ask us to throw fags off buildings in her next post.

its crippling poverty

ā€œWe are a nation of all religionsā€.. irosie91 will ask us to throw fags off buildings in her next post.

we have an ETHOS which corresponds to that of the Judeo-Christian
tradition. I did not cite the pope

Yes it did. For a time those phony asylum seekers would be sent and held in Mexico, Until? An Obama judge wanted to weaken America.

its crippling poverty

we have an ETHOS which corresponds to that of the Judeo-Christian
tradition. I did not cite the pope
So did the Catholics and the Orthodox, but that didn't change the result of the 4th crusade. :icon_rolleyes:

The USA is not invincible; it could turn into just as much of a shithole as other countries if the problems we have continue. We need to help ourselves before we can help others.

We have bombed other countries to rubble for killing fewer Americans than Mexico has.

Trump acts like a 8 year old snot-nosed brat writhing on the floor at the toy aisle at Walmart because no one will buy him a toy.

Mexico is abusing America by allowing US corporations to build plants there to make stuff & ship it into the US. How ugly.

It is obviously Mexico's fault that the US has a thirst for illegal drugs. If we did not use drugs, there would be no drug cartels. The US usually has a trade surplus with Mexico....until recently under Trump.

Mexico does do lot with the refugees out of Central America.

Trump has no idea how to fix the mess he created. Now he stomps his feet, yell & scream & blame Mexico.

Forum List

Back