Trump calls Mexico an abuser of US America has had enough

You may be right...sometimes threats yield the result we seek.

Did the threat of shutting down the border yield any results?

Yes it did. For a time those phony asylum seekers would be sent and held in Mexico, Until? An Obama judge wanted to weaken America.
Fake News!!!! Fake Asylum Seekers!!!

Fake President elected by fake Americans.

You seek asylum in the first Country you get to or at the Embassy. Not trek all the way here chauffered by Mexico. There is no war, no persecution but all the way in Venezula perhaps. Wanting free stuff on my credit card is not a good reason for Assylum.

Dave embarrassing himself again. Explain how Mexico is our “friend”. That country is corrupt and run by the cartels.

Our country is run by a corrupt fraud who works with the Russians.

Did the threat of shutting down the border yield any results?

Yes it did. For a time those phony asylum seekers would be sent and held in Mexico, Until? An Obama judge wanted to weaken America.
Fake News!!!! Fake Asylum Seekers!!!

Fake President elected by fake Americans.

You seek asylum in the first Country you get to or at the Embassy. Not trek all the way here chauffered by Mexico. There is no war, no persecution but all the way in Venezula perhaps. Wanting free stuff on my credit card is not a good reason for Assylum.

Dave embarrassing himself again. Explain how Mexico is our “friend”. That country is corrupt and run by the cartels.

Our country is run by a corrupt fraud who works with the Russians.

Nope. We have three branches and Mueller proved that the Russia hoax was indeed a hoax. Keep up. And you deflected. Are you not tired of losing debates to me?

SHould have opened with this three years ago. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

It was not potentially expedient to do so when his party held both sides of Congress

How not so?

He needed someone to blame so he could declare his state of emergency. It would not do for him to blame his own party, thus he waited till the Dems took back the house. It is not like a damn thing changed between Dec 2018 and Jan 2019 on the border.

SHould have opened with this three years ago. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

It was not potentially expedient to do so when his party held both sides of Congress

How not so?

He needed someone to blame so he could declare his state of emergency. It would not do for him to blame his own party, thus he waited till the Dems took back the house. It is not like a damn thing changed between Dec 2018 and Jan 2019 on the border.

The GOP leadership were assholes enough, that I think it would have flown just fine to call them out on not living up to their past anti-immigration rhetoric.

Don't you think that would have been fair and just to do?

Trump Calls Mexico An ‘Abuser’ of US: ‘America Has Had Enough!’
President Trump in early morning tweets on Sunday called Mexico “an ‘abuser’ of the United States,” warning that threatened tariffs would force companies to move back to the U.S. if nothing is done to stop illegal immigration.
------------------------------------------

Trump does not play games he knows his business and the scum can't stand it any of it.
I really wonder how much the Drug cartels give to the president of Mexico and what Banko is he putting it in.

President Trump in early morning tweets on Sunday called Mexico “an ‘abuser’ of the United States,” warning that threatened tariffs would force companies to move back to the U.S. if nothing is done to stop illegal immigration.

Trump does not play games he knows his business and the scum can't stand it any of it.

Trump acts like a 8 year old snot-nosed brat writhing on the floor at the toy aisle at Walmart because no one will buy him a toy.

Mexico is abusing America by allowing US corporations to build plants there to make stuff & ship it into the US. How ugly.

It is obviously Mexico's fault that the US has a thirst for illegal drugs. If we did not use drugs, there would be no drug cartels. The US usually has a trade surplus with Mexico....until recently under Trump.

Mexico does do lot with the refugees out of Central America.

Trump has no idea how to fix the mess he created. Now he stomps his feet, yell & scream & blame Mexico.

David Ramirez...before I shred your ass could you please confirm your twisted motive...What percentage of Brown human cockroach are you and are you posting from Tijuana right now?

My motive??? To stop Trump from destroying our country with his stupid tariffs & pissing off our friends in Mexico.

But hey, Mr Bigoted Fuck, bring it on,. I love to argue with ignorant people.

Hahaha...”destroying our country”
The best thing Trump could possibly do for the people of this nation is shut the border down entirely and send 20-40 filthy wetbacks back to Mexico...and that’s an unarguable fact.
As I said, NO OTHER NATION fucks Americans over like that disgusting shithole full of cockroaches does.

You tRumpkins are all suffering from "victim mentality" and paranoia.

Paranoid of 5’ tall Spanish speaking beaners that smell like ass and Modello, are Dodger / Raider fans, have nine rabid pit bulls and play mariachi music til midnight moving in next to me...FUCK YEAH I’M PARANOID...Why aren’t you?
As they ponder if they should move beside a dumbass ignorant bigoted piece of shit playing Country music while parading around their yard in that mullet, drinking beer with a gun stuck down the back of their pants..

You’re such an ignorant fool you don’t even realize that those things you mention are in fact American elements expected to be found in America...Real American’s like to be surrounded by elements of America...weird how that works huh?

That is not going to happen. Trump is raising taxes on Americans. That is who will be hurt. Makes me wonder if Trump wants to lose in 2020.

That is not going to happen. Trump is raising taxes on Americans. That is who will be hurt. Makes me wonder if Trump wants to lose in 2020.

Sure, and he secretly wants to be impeached...dumbass.

When Americans stop buying Mexican shit, it will hurt Mexico.

The GOP leadership were assholes enough, that I think it would have flown just fine to call them out on not living up to their past anti-immigration rhetoric.

Why does fair and just have to do with politics?

Trump knew doing so would likely cost him the Senate as well as the House...he is not the brightest bulb on the tree but he is not stupid enough to do that.

That will happen just as much as we have stopped buying Chinese crap.

Trump knew doing so would likely cost him the Senate as well as the House...he is not the brightest bulb on the tree but he is not stupid enough to do that.

Keeping his promises is what will secure his political support.

If he beat the REpublicans in congress enough, they would have caved.

And a REpublican congress that was dragged kicking and screaming to do it's actual JOB, would win against dems who want to stop that.

That will happen just as much as we have stopped buying Chinese crap.

Rising prices don't decrease demand?

Cool. I learn so much new stuff here, every freaking day.

Eventually, but he will cave before it gets to that point.

As I was explaining to someone else on here, with the 5% tariff, most retailers will up the Mexican goods by 2 to 3 percent and then add a percent or two to 100 other times to even it out. This way they do not lose the market base for the individual products and the changes are small enough to not be noticeable.

XXXXXXX...imposing tariffs on imported goods causes American citizens to buy less of said goods....It’s just that fucking simple...ask an 8th grader for the details.

Last edited by a moderator:

And a REpublican congress that was dragged kicking and screaming to do it's actual JOB, would win against dems who want to stop that.

He needs the Repubs in the Senate more than they need him.

Eventually, but he will cave before it gets to that point.

As I was explaining to someone else on here, with the 5% tariff, most retailers will up the Mexican goods by 2 to 3 percent and then add a percent or two to 100 other times to even it out. This way they do not lose the market base for the individual products and the changes are small enough to not be noticeable.

Your concerns about his caving, and that the tariff is too small to really hurt them, are valid concerns.

ON the other hand, let US remember that the alternative to TRump, is for America to keep being the World's Bitch on Immigration and Trade.

Do you believe that Mexicans have the RIGHT to move into our nation, and stay here, regardless of our wishes?

He needs the Repubs in the Senate more than they need him.

THe Republicans in the Senate, pissed off their entire base, when they tried to steal the nomination from Trump.

If they havent' caught on yet, they need Trump and to support TRump, to get back into our good graces, if they even want to win again.

Forum List

Back