Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

are you ignoring what your supporters are doing right now. Storming the capital, storming DNC, calling for the deaths of Jewish americans..even democrat politicians. Are you freakin' blind?

Six cops attacked by Dimwinger Hamas terrorist loving vermin.

Well some on the political scene in America do at least need reeducation.
Yea, maybe Trump will round them up and send them to "re-education" camps and....when he gets ejected out of the White House some lefty President it will be shortsighted rw morons like you in those camps.

Do everyone a favor and shove your authoritarian fantasies to yourself.

First they try to equate Hillary using the term "deplorables" with a former President and current candidate using the term "vermin".

Then they try to equate what the Democrats SAID after 2016 with what the GQP has DONE after 2020.

These are not serious people. This is a cult.
Sure thing, Buttercup.

VERMIN!

BOO!

Nope. Not when some broad comes out of the woodwork to make an outlandish claim from thirty FUCKING YEARS AGO, and they buy that TRASH.
No faith in that BULLSHIT, none at all.
She wrote her claim in a book. Trump then defamed her, by calling her a liar among a whole bunch of things. She sued for defamation.

She won. She won because a jury of his peers, saw his sworn under oath deposition tape....

He and only he, convicted himself, with his own arrogance, and mouth.

You should take the time and view his deposition taping.

Also, this was a civil trial, the rules are different and less restrictive than a criminal case. The jury followed the civil case rules appropriately. I believe Trump already lost his appeal...but I'm not 100% certain on that....?

She wrote her claim in a book. Trump then defamed her, by calling her a liar among a whole bunch of things. She sued for defamation.

She won. She won because a jury of his peers, saw his sworn under oath deposition tape....

He and only he, convicted himself, with his own arrogance, and mouth.

You should take the time and view his deposition taping.

Also, this was a civil trial, the rules are different and less restrictive than a criminal case. The jury followed the civil case rules appropriately. I believe Trump already lost his appeal...but I'm not 100% certain on that....?
They've put a great deal of effort in this thread trying to deflect from the words of their orange God.

All this time, they've wanted a dictator who would eliminate those who dare to disagree with them.

All this freakin' time. Now we know.

I believe Trump already lost his appeal...but I'm not 100% certain on that....?
Trump already appealed and lost the $5 million sexual abuse award the jury handed down.
Trump said that amount was applicable to rape, not to sexual abuse. That's when the court of appeals acknowledged what Trump did, if not for a quirk of New York penal code, would be rape, and the award justified.

Poor Donald.

From somebody who supports "a very proud election denier" for US president and doesn't understand the danger to our democracy. That puts into question your ability to judge anybody's intellect.
anybody's intellect? How about displaying your intellect.

First and foremost, what are you talking about? We do not live in a Democracy we live in a Republic. So let us judge your intellect. You are a moron that does not know we live in a Republic.

You support an election denier for US president now. Why?
Because he WAS denied his second term. Just because you, the media and democrats openly deny the truth of the matter does not make it false. IT was STOLEN. THE WHOLE WORLD knows this. I support him because 1. He was the best president we have had in a long long time. 2. He was illegitimately denied his second term. 3. The democrats are burning the world down with BidenObama/Harris with war against man and war against God. 4. I am watching the two tier system of justice in this nation, 5, Democrats are brazen and openly hostile to their opposition to the point of endless legal issues and persecution, 6. Democrats are morally wrong to the nth degree. 7. This is a battle for the soul of this nation and it is going to matter to the world.

From somebody who supports "a very proud election denier" for US president and doesn't understand the danger to our democracy. That puts into question your ability to judge anybody's intellect.
Election denier, now that is very intellectual, how long did it take you to form those two words into a sentence?
Now that you have formed a sentence with more than two words, can you show us how many times you can repeat those two words.

Daddy Uh'Blivous, you really are one of the dumber of the dumbest, nice display of intellect

How does this justify your support for an election denier for US president?
"I'm a very proud election denier"
You are supporting a man for US president who openly denies election in order to show that an anonymous poster on an internet chat room is a hypocrite?
You answer to this is to support an election denier?
5. This one is really good, the hypocrite calling people names, calling someone out for calling someone names
Name calling is no defense for following an election denier. Since there is no defense, I suppose posting like a 10 year old child is all you have.
6. More name calling from the hypocrite, no intellect, a broken record repeating the same words over and over
Nope. You own the support of "I am a very proud election denier." I will not be surprised to see cries of rigged election when he loses in '24.

It's how the new cultist GOP rolls now
You still can't defend your support of an election denier. Think long and hard about that.
"I am a very proud election denier."
Don Trump.
something as important as a US president denying an election
Lest you forget.

"I am a very proud election denier."
Don Trump
How does that justify your support for another election denier?
Yet you want another election denier in office. I would think you would recoil from such behavior rather than embrace it.

Trump is an unfit human being. That makes him unfit for office. Mary Trump should have done the right thing and aborted that THING

Forum List

Back