Trump calls US murderers

In defending the murderous thug Putin, Trump says we are murderers & our government does the same stuff that Putin does.

What the fuck is wrong with the steaming pile of crap Trump?

This is a great country where we do not imprison political adversaries, we have the right to speak our mind. And then Trump says this?
I am sure all the Trumpettes will rush in to defend Trump becaude they are too embarrassed to admit they elected a total asshole as President.
Chilling legal memo from Obama DOJ justifies assassination of US citizens | Glenn Greenwald
Chilling legal memo from Obama DOJ justifies assassination of US citizens
The Toll Of 5 Years Of Drone Strikes: 2,400 Dead | The Huffington Post
The U.S. drone program under President Barack Obama reached its fifth anniversary on Thursday having tallied up an estimated death toll of at least 2,400 people.

As the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, a U.K.-based non-profit, details on its website, five years ago the CIA conducted the first drone strikes of the Obama presidency. Although there were reports of suspected “militants” killed, at least 14 civilians also died that day.
Maybe what Trump is saying is true. But you libtard never pulled your head out of Uranus and realized what was going on for the last 8 years.

View attachment 110945
A false equivalency! While the US has, indeed, killed US citizens overseas under the former President's tenure who were in open rebellion and taking up arms against the US, does that put Lincoln into the same category as Putin for the deaths of over 300,000 Confederates trying to do the very same thing?

Since the US under both the Bush and Obama administrations conducted various air strikes, manned and unmanned, against combatants warring against the US just like a number of Presidents before them in the last 100 years, 2400 killed over the last five years is a relatively small number including the non-combatants. That is nothing compared with the 146,000 casualties in the Hiroshima bombing in Aug 1945 or the approximate 130,000 that died in the allied fire bombing of Dresden in Feb 1945. That totals to an estimated 276,000 deaths in JUST THREE DAYS COMPARED TO 2400 IN FIVE YEARS.

Protecting the US in time of war is one thing, and killing for political gain or revenge like Putin are not both justifiable or equivalent! Your false equivalency lacks a very basic component...LOGIC!

In defending the murderous thug Putin, Trump says we are murderers & our government does the same stuff that Putin does.

This is a great country where we do not imprison political adversaries, we have the right to speak our mind. And then Trump says this?
I am sure all the Trumpettes will rush in to defend Trump becaude they are too embarrassed to admit they elected a total asshole as President.

Moron......every single left winger agreed with what Trump said....until he said it......Trump is simply a product of hanging around too many left wing assholes who push this stuff in hollywood, our schools in in our press........

The difference with Trump...if you explain how he is wrong he will understand the difference....we have been trying to explain the difference between America and the rest of the world for years now, and we get no where with you left wing morons...

I never said or thought we were as bad as Russia. US has made mistakes. But Putin is a tyrant. He oppresses minority groups like homosexuals , silences his political opponents or those who dare to challenge him. Many Russia people are unhappy with Putin and their country but can't do anything about it. There is a reason why you see Russians looking for work outside of Russia. Why many women makes themselves into mail in brides to get away from there.

Putin has always been an evil man. If you ask me, The US should have had sanctions on Russia years ago.

Wow....now....after decades of standing up to the Soviet Union, trying to keep them from expanding their reach and influence....it took Trump becoming President to get the left to stand up to the KGB thugs in Russia......again, Trump is winning and he probably doesn't even know it...
Putin was bad before Trump was even in politics. When have liberals praised Putin? The guy has always been a Tyrant.

There's a reason why western Europeans don't like him.

Moron......every single left winger agreed with what Trump said....until he said it......Trump is simply a product of hanging around too many left wing assholes who push this stuff in hollywood, our schools in in our press........

The difference with Trump...if you explain how he is wrong he will understand the difference....we have been trying to explain the difference between America and the rest of the world for years now, and we get no where with you left wing morons...

I never said or thought we were as bad as Russia. US has made mistakes. But Putin is a tyrant. He oppresses minority groups like homosexuals , silences his political opponents or those who dare to challenge him. Many Russia people are unhappy with Putin and their country but can't do anything about it. There is a reason why you see Russians looking for work outside of Russia. Why many women makes themselves into mail in brides to get away from there.

Putin has always been an evil man. If you ask me, The US should have had sanctions on Russia years ago.

Wow....now....after decades of standing up to the Soviet Union, trying to keep them from expanding their reach and influence....it took Trump becoming President to get the left to stand up to the KGB thugs in Russia......again, Trump is winning and he probably doesn't even know it...
Putin was bad before Trump was even in politics. When have liberals praised Putin? The guy has always been a Tyrant.

Who called him good?

Trump has always been in politics, on the sideline, ? running for office in the mid 80's, and ever since.

Actually I'm quite sure the US is worse. You certainly do not know your history.

I am sure all the Trumpettes will rush in to defend Trump because they are too embarrassed to admit they elected a total asshole as President.
Trump is an asshole but the US has imprisoned political dissidents before. I thought that was common knowledge.
Beyond Innocence: US Political Prisoners and the Fight Against Mass Incarceration

Actually I'm quite sure the US is worse. You certainly do not know your history.

I am sure all the Trumpettes will rush in to defend Trump because they are too embarrassed to admit they elected a total asshole as President.
Trump is an asshole but the US has imprisoned political dissidents before. I thought that was common knowledge.
Beyond Innocence: US Political Prisoners and the Fight Against Mass Incarceration

Yeah...asswipe....you must have forgotten the 25 million or more people the communist, atheists in Russia murdered........or the 70 odd million people the communist, atheists in China......just outright murdered....vs. the democrat President who interned, but did not murder Japanese, Italian and German Americans during World War 2.......democrats in this country have always given us a bad reputation...but we are working to fix that.

Wasn't it you liberal retards that kept telling everybody how the US killed all these people in Iraq? But now that Trump is saying the same thing, you guys want to eat your soiled underwear.

Before the re-election of Obama, he was against Homosexuals getting married before he was for it. "He oppresses minority groups like homosexuals "
Obama put the IRS on conservatives who wanted Romney to be elected . "silences his political opponents or those who dare to challenge him "
Sounds like Putin and Obama had many things in common, but now that your bi racial president isn't in office, then all that cuddles and cum between them doesn't mean squat. Under Obama, many people were unhappy with him and nothing could be done about it but after 8 years of failure, the people woke the fuck up and ousted 4 more years of him, by voting against the most Vile Vagina Candidate the liberals have so far run against this country.

Before the re-election of Obama, he was against Homosexuals getting married before he was for it. "He oppresses minority groups like homosexuals "
Obama put the IRS on conservatives who wanted Romney to be elected . "silences his political opponents or those who dare to challenge him "
Sounds like Putin and Obama had many things in common, but now that your bi racial president isn't in office, then all that cuddles and cum between them doesn't mean squat. Under Obama, many people were unhappy with him and nothing could be done about it but after 8 years of failure, the people woke the fuck up and ousted 4 more years of him, by voting against the most Vile Vagina Candidate the liberals have so far run against this country.

Homosexuals would vote Democrat. The IRS did not silence anyone. It is not their fault that Tea Party groups tried to sign up for a classification that was not to be used for political groups.

The mere idea that you think this is on par with Putin proves how far your head is up Trump's ass.

Wasn't it you liberal retards that kept telling everybody how the US killed all these people in Iraq? But now that Trump is saying the same thing, you guys want to eat your soiled underwear.
Comparing murder to deaths at war is dishonest, asinine, and just plain stupid.

Yeah...asswipe....you must have forgotten the 25 million or more people the communist, atheists in Russia murdered........or the 70 odd million people the communist, atheists in China......just outright murdered....vs. the democrat President who interned, but did not murder Japanese, Italian and German Americans during World War 2.......democrats in this country have always given us a bad reputation...but we are working to fix that.
Another asswipe who makes stupid claims to justify his dear leader's really stupid remark.

Just how desperate are you people?

Chilling legal memo from Obama DOJ justifies assassination of US citizens | Glenn Greenwald
The U.S. drone program under President Barack Obama reached its fifth anniversary on Thursday having tallied up an estimated death toll of at least 2,400 people.

As the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, a U.K.-based non-profit, details on its website, five years ago the CIA conducted the first drone strikes of the Obama presidency. Although there were reports of suspected “militants” killed, at least 14 civilians also died that day.
Maybe what Trump is saying is true. But you libtard never pulled your head out of Uranus and realized what was going on for the last 8 years.

View attachment 110945
A false equivalency! While the US has, indeed, killed US citizens overseas under the former President's tenure who were in open rebellion and taking up arms against the US, does that put Lincoln into the same category as Putin for the deaths of over 300,000 Confederates trying to do the very same thing?

Since the US under both the Bush and Obama administrations conducted various air strikes, manned and unmanned, against combatants warring against the US just like a number of Presidents before them in the last 100 years, 2400 killed over the last five years is a relatively small number including the non-combatants. That is nothing compared with the 146,000 casualties in the Hiroshima bombing in Aug 1945 or the approximate 130,000 that died in the allied fire bombing of Dresden in Feb 1945. That totals to an estimated 276,000 deaths in JUST THREE DAYS COMPARED TO 2400 IN FIVE YEARS.

Protecting the US in time of war is one thing, and killing for political gain or revenge like Putin are not both justifiable or equivalent! Your false equivalency lacks a very basic component...LOGIC!
I give up. You people really are this stupid.

View attachment 110945

I give up. You people really are this stupid.
My mistake & please ignore the above post.

You know, Trump is in love with hearing himself talk and he doesn't really know when he should shut up, or that sometimes being thrifty with your words is a good thing.

Instead of going on about how much he respects Putin, and that America has killed people too, he should have simply said the following:

Q: Do you respect Putin?
A: He's the president of Russia, and as such deserves a certain level of respect.

Simple. Question answered, gaffe avoided.

But................he's not that smart.

Didn't you mean to say 'elected a Hitler for president'?

Check this guys. Hilarious! LOL

C352ul9WcAIiQQe-675x1024.jpg

You know, Trump is in love with hearing himself talk and he doesn't really know when he should shut up, or that sometimes being thrifty with your words is a good thing.

Instead of going on about how much he respects Putin, and that America has killed people too, he should have simply said the following:

A: He's the president of Russia, and as such deserves a certain level of respect.

Wow, after 8 years of the most Sociopathic president ever in the history of the US, who loved to hear himself stutter without a teleprompter, you would dare compare Tump to that bi -racial guy? You really are as stupid as you sound.

By the way, Obama killed US citizens without their due process, so yes Trump was correct. Why are you liberals so ashamed of what your side has done, but wont take credit for it when it happens?

Wow, after 8 years of the most Sociopathic president ever in the history of the US, who loved to hear himself stutter without a teleprompter, you would dare compare Tump to that bi -racial guy? You really are as stupid as you sound.

By the way, Obama killed US citizens without their due process, so yes Trump was correct. Why are you liberals so ashamed of what your side has done, but wont take credit for it when it happens?

So, if US soldiers were attacked bu ISIS & some of the ISIS fighters were US citizens, you are saying that these soldiers should not kill the attackers but instead arrest them for trial?

What if there is a gunman in a clock tower shooting students on a US campus. You are saying they can not shoot that guy but must arrest them for trial?

We had a US citizen sitting in Yemen sending suicide bombers to kill Americans & you are arguing that we should have sent in troops & had him arrested instead of taking him out with a drone?

This is how FUCKING stupid you people really are. My God.

Then you compare that action to Putin murdering a political adversary.

And really, I know exactly what you are when you inject race into a subject that has nothing to do with race.

Homosexuals would vote Democrat. The IRS did not silence anyone. It is not their fault that Tea Party groups tried to sign up for a classification that was not to be used for political groups.

The mere idea that you think this is on par with Putin proves how far your head is up Trump's ass.
Many gays do vote for Republicans. Ever heard of the Log Cabin Republicans, for example? You come here daily to prove what an ignorant intolerant piece of garbage you are.

Plus...

Exemption Requirements - Political Organizations
Exemption Requirements - Political Organizations
A political organization subject to section 527 is a party, committee, association, fund, or other organization (whether or not incorporated) organized and operated primarily for the purpose of directly or indirectly accepting contributions or making expenditures, or both, for an exempt function.

A political organization must be organized for the primary purpose of carrying on exempt function activities. A political organization's primary activities must be exempt function activities. A political organization may engage in activities that are not exempt function activities, but these may not be its primary activities.

To be exempt, a political organization must file a timely notice with the IRS that it is to be treated as a tax-exempt organization.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back