Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. That was your claim which you appear unable to prove.

I provided that link yesterday. I am not here to be your file clerk.
Liar, I said post a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. The link you gave yesterday said there was no evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped.

Your cowardice in producing such a link proves you lied. Thanks for reaffirming what everyone already knew.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/19/cnn-says-the-government-wiretapped-manafort-does-that-vindicate-trumps-obama-wiretapped-me-claims/?utm_term=.c9c8910d5d6c

from the Wash post. Manafort had an apartment in Trump tower, Manafort was wiretapped. Trump tower was wiretapped. The only unknown is whether Obama ordered it or was aware of it, or if it was done without his knowledge. If he didn't know about it, that's very strange since he was president at the time and was very involved in the campaign.

FISA approved it on Manafort...a snake and from your link...

"Overall, the fact remains that in more than six months since Trump tweeted them, both Trump and his Justice Department haven't produced any validation of his specific claims. If it exists, they are withholding it for completely unclear reasons."

Where did Mueller say anything? YOU LIE!

you wanted a link, I gave you a link. Manafort was wiretapped at his apartment in Trump tower. Therefore, Trump tower was wiretapped.

Stop taking things out of context and deal with reality.

Manafort should have been wiretapped. He is a snake.

You said Mueller said Trump Tower was wiretapped. Nothing in your article said that AND who cares.

Mueller is after Manafort. He set up the while treasonous operation. And he will get him....with the Orange Clown going down.

No, a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. That was your claim which you appear unable to prove.

Liar, I said post a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. The link you gave yesterday said there was no evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped.

Your cowardice in producing such a link proves you lied. Thanks for reaffirming what everyone already knew.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/19/cnn-says-the-government-wiretapped-manafort-does-that-vindicate-trumps-obama-wiretapped-me-claims/?utm_term=.c9c8910d5d6c

from the Wash post. Manafort had an apartment in Trump tower, Manafort was wiretapped. Trump tower was wiretapped. The only unknown is whether Obama ordered it or was aware of it, or if it was done without his knowledge. If he didn't know about it, that's very strange since he was president at the time and was very involved in the campaign.

"Overall, the fact remains that in more than six months since Trump tweeted them, both Trump and his Justice Department haven't produced any validation of his specific claims. If it exists, they are withholding it for completely unclear reasons."

you wanted a link, I gave you a link. Manafort was wiretapped at his apartment in Trump tower. Therefore, Trump tower was wiretapped.

so if ya got nothing post a smiley face

CSFF2-LWoAAMHgK.jpg

the issue is not whether FISA approved it. the issue is whether Trump tower was wiretapped, and it was.

I happen to agree with you that Manafort is a snake who should be locked up. But his crimes had nothing to do with Trump or the Trump campaign.

You dems have been trying for over a year to find a tie, but there isn't one so you just keep repeating the same talking point lies.

Mueller is after Manafort for more than money laundering. He knows Manafort was the collusion architect. And he will get him...

Manafort should have been wiretapped. He is a snake.

You said Mueller said Trump Tower was wiretapped. Nothing in your article said that AND who cares.

Mueller is after Manafort. He set up the while treasonous operation. And he will get him....with the Orange Clown going down.

Your Trump-hate is so great that you would watch the country fall in order to get him. That is a sickness.

I hated Obama, but I wanted him to succeed. He could have been a great president who could have healed the racial divide, but instead he took it back 50 years.

You on the left need to get over Hillary losing and support the USA. This divide is destroying us. It must stop.

Link or Lie

you want a link that fresh bullshit steams?????????? that's a little sick.

Nope, you’re saying Trump Tower was wiretapped. I challenged you to post a link stating that. Manafort also had another residence and other offices. So you can’t prove Trump Tower was wiretapped simply because Manafort was. Not that I expect you to stop lying, mind you.

the issue is not whether FISA approved it. the issue is whether Trump tower was wiretapped, and it was.

I happen to agree with you that Manafort is a snake who should be locked up. But his crimes had nothing to do with Trump or the Trump campaign.

You dems have been trying for over a year to find a tie, but there isn't one so you just keep repeating the same talking point lies.

Manafort had no FISA warrants on him, dope.

If Manafort called someone who did, that call was monitored. Not Trump tower.

That has already been disproved....you pile of stinking excrement

Mueller disagrees with you, you steaming pile of fresh bullshit.

Link or Lie

There is none. The Justice Dept and FBI have said it was untrue.
I know. I just like making fun of redfish’s lies.

These people think they can get away with anything. Mueller will prove that they can't.

Nope, you’re saying Trump Tower was wiretapped. I challenged you to post a link stating that. Manafort also had another residence and other offices. So you can’t prove Trump Tower was wiretapped simply because Manafort was. Not that I expect you to stop lying, mind you.

the Wash post said it was. did they lie?

Your link does not say Manafort was wiretapped at his Trump Tower apartment. You just can’t stop lying, can you?

Manafort had no FISA warrants on him, dope.

If Manafort called someone who did, that call was monitored. Not Trump tower.

Exactly! The warrant targeted Manafort...whether the snake was in the tower or not...

These people think they can get away with anything. Mueller will prove that they can't.

so you support a partisan witch hunt. Mueller has hired only democrats to work this "unbiased" investigation. Have we become a banana republic? First Ken Starr wastes millions investigating the Clintons and now Mueller is wasting millions investigating Trump. This shit is tearing our country apart. We are becoming no better than Russia or China where opposition candidates are imprisoned for made up charges by the winning party.

Your link does not say Manafort was wiretapped at his Trump Tower apartment. You just can’t stop lying, can you?

you obviously didn't read it. easier to keep up the lie, right?

the Wash post said it was. did they lie?
You’re still lying. Quote the Washington Post saying Trump Tower was wiretapped, because it’s not in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back