Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....
/——-/“We’ve seen NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION....I have seen nothing, the firing of James Comey and all of the aftermath, that suggests that the President has obstructed justice because he’s exercising his power as the President of the U.S. I just don’t see it.” Judge Ken Starr

Nope, you’re saying Trump Tower was wiretapped. I challenged you to post a link stating that. Manafort also had another residence and other offices. So you can’t prove Trump Tower was wiretapped simply because Manafort was. Not that I expect you to stop lying, mind you.

the Wash post said it was. did they lie?
You’re still lying. Quote the Washington Post saying Trump Tower was wiretapped, because it’s not in there

Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?
Liar.

You’ve posted 2 articles so far and neither one says that.

Want even more proof? I challenged you to quote your article saying, ”Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower,” but instead of quoting your article, you keep quoting yourself.

:dance:
from the wash post

"The second part — the Trump Tower part — is also possibly true based on what CNN reported, though again we just don't know for sure. While Trump himself wasn't the reported target of the wiretap, Manafort did have an apartment at Trump Tower, so it's possible that location was, in fact, wiretapped."

and CNN
LOLOLOL

Exactly how rightarded is your brain that it actually translates, ”we just don't know for sure,” into... ”Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower,” huh, mental midget?

But thanks for at least demonstrating for the forum how you’re an unabashed liar.
thumbsup.gif

Trump is about to be only the second president in U.S. history thrown out of office.

only in your dreams, whats really sad is that you libs would sacrifice the country in order to get Trump. Do you assholes really think you would win a civil war? snowflakes vs police, the US military, and armed American citizens??? If that's what you want, bring it. lets get it over with.
Oh? Impeaching Trump will cause the right to start a civil war? Is that what you’re saying?

I certainly hope not. But with the blatant violations of federal law going on in California, Chicago, Baltimore, and other places something has to change. Either we are a nation where everyone follows that same body of law or we are something else.

We are at the tipping point. You want the USA to become Mexico? keep pushing and you may get your wish.

You’re still lying. Quote the Washington Post saying Trump Tower was wiretapped, because it’s not in there

Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?
Liar.

Want even more proof? I challenged you to quote your article saying, ”Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower,” but instead of quoting your article, you keep quoting yourself.

from the wash post

"The second part — the Trump Tower part — is also possibly true based on what CNN reported, though again we just don't know for sure. While Trump himself wasn't the reported target of the wiretap, Manafort did have an apartment at Trump Tower, so it's possible that location was, in fact, wiretapped."

and CNN
LOLOLOL

Exactly how rightarded is your brain that it actually translates, ”we just don't know for sure,” into... ”Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower,” huh, mental midget?

But thanks for at least demonstrating for the forum how you’re an unabashed liar.
thumbsup.gif

of course the media doesn't know for sure. That's what the justice system is for. Do you favor trial by media?

Trump is about to be only the second president in U.S. history thrown out of office.

only in your dreams, whats really sad is that you libs would sacrifice the country in order to get Trump. Do you assholes really think you would win a civil war? snowflakes vs police, the US military, and armed American citizens??? If that's what you want, bring it. lets get it over with.
Oh? Impeaching Trump will cause the right to start a civil war? Is that what you’re saying?

Trump will not be impeached. He has committed no impeachable offence. Clinton did.

Your hate filled rants cannot change facts. What has created so much hate inside you? I don't get it.
That’s for Mueller to decide.

no, that would be for congress to decide. Mueller has been hunting for over a year, the dems have been hunting for over two years, and neither has found anything.

Maybe pigs will fly, but probably not.
Oh? First you said the right would start a civil war should Trump get impeached... are you now saying the right would not impeach Trump if Mueller presents proof that Trump broke the law??

What a great mouthpiece you are for the right. According to you, they are completely lawless and unhinged.

14ndylk.gif

Liar.

from the wash post

and CNN
LOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

of course the media doesn't know for sure. That's what the justice system is for. Do you favor trial by media?
Moron... you’re quoting the media. :eusa_doh[/b]

If the media doesn’t know, shouldn’t you be quoting someone who does?

Liar.

from the wash post

and CNN
LOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

"so it's possible that location was, in fact, wiretapped."

Duh

Trump will not be impeached. He has committed no impeachable offence. Clinton did.

Your hate filled rants cannot change facts. What has created so much hate inside you? I don't get it.

no, that would be for congress to decide. Mueller has been hunting for over a year, the dems have been hunting for over two years, and neither has found anything.

Oh? First you said the right would start a civil war should Trump get impeached... are you now saying the right would not impeach Trump if Mueller presents proof that Trump broke the law??

What a great mouthpiece you are for the right. According to you, they are completely lawless and unhinged.

14ndylk.gif

I don't know what congress would do, and neither do you. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, but not removed from office. Nixon left voluntarily for lying about a minor break in at a political office. What Nixon did was trivial compared to Hillary's violations of federal classified data laws, paying for a fake Russian dossier, and using the Clinton foundation to launder money into their personal accounts.

Duh
LOL

Great, now compare that with, ”Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower,” to see why you’ve exposed yourself yet again to the forum that you’re nothing but an unabashed liar.

We need a Lunatic block on this board....one of them got through..

Liar.

from the wash post

and CNN
LOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

and who would that be? Pelosi, Schumer, Oprah, Wasserman-Schultz, Maxine Waters. Sheila Jackson-Lee, Sharpton? You fools love Wash post and CNN when they put out left wing bullshit, but when they put out something that might be true that makes obozo look bad, they have no credibility.

I can post the dancing man too, but I will leave that to you.

We need a Lunatic block on this board....one of them got through..

yes, how did you get through?

14ndylk.gif

I don't know what congress would do, and neither do you. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, but not removed from office. Nixon left voluntarily for lying about a minor break in at a political office. What Nixon did was trivial compared to Hillary's violations of federal classified data laws, paying for a fake Russian dossier, and using the Clinton foundation to launder money into their personal accounts.

Yeah...so how do all those compare with Treason and Obstruction of Justice?

Liar.

from the wash post

and CNN
LOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

and who would that be? Pelosi, Schumer, Oprah, Wasserman-Schultz, Maxine Waters. Sheila Jackson-Lee, Sharpton? You fools love Wash post and CNN when they put out left wing bullshit, but when they put out something that might be true that makes obozo look bad, they have no credibility.

”... something that might be true...”

LOL

Now even you are calling you a liar. Earlier, you said it is true.

Duh
LOL

Great, now compare that with, ”Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower,” to see why you’ve exposed yourself yet again to the forum that you’re nothing but an unabashed liar.

if the Mueller committee did not get the dirt on Manafort by wiretapping his apartment in TRump tower, where did they get it? You don't know, I don't know. But based on CNN and WAsh post, it could have been obtained by tapping Trump tower.

eventually we will know the truth.

But you never explained why you are so full of hate. Can you explain that now?

Liar.

from the wash post

and CNN
LOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Wait....u just used Wash Post to justify a lie and now you are trashing it.

If it wasn't for The NY Times and the Wash Post...we wouldn't know what a vile group of criminals we now have in the WH....They were the only ones willing to publish all the lies these people have made...

Duh
LOL

if the Mueller committee did not get the dirt on Manafort by wiretapping his apartment in TRump tower, where did they get it? You don't know, I don't know. But based on CNN and WAsh post, it could have been obtained by tapping Trump tower.

As you’ve been told many times... Manafort has multiple residents and multiple offices. The media has not said which one was wiretapped, though the FBI said it wasn’t in Trump Tower.

14ndylk.gif

Yeah...so how do all those compare with Treason and Obstruction of Justice?

You mean the treason and obstruction done by Hillary on Uranium one? the treason done by Comey exonerating Hillary before the evidence was heard? the treason of Bubba and Lynch making a deal on a remote runway? Lynch directing Comey to call it a matter rather than an investigation? the treason of paying Russia to create a dossier of lies?

which treason are you referring to?

Duh
LOL

Duh
LOL

As you’ve been told many times... Manafort has multiple residents and multiple offices. The media has not said which one was wiretapped, though the FBI said it wasn’t in Trump Tower.

the FBI was complicit in trying to help Hillary win. of course they would say that.

Nope, you’re saying Trump Tower was wiretapped. I challenged you to post a link stating that. Manafort also had another residence and other offices. So you can’t prove Trump Tower was wiretapped simply because Manafort was. Not that I expect you to stop lying, mind you.

Liar.

from the wash post

and CNN
You never did answer...

thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back