Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line...the Junior Russia meeting was about dirt on Hillary and it WAS collusion....There was more to that meeting than the crime family will admit. Mueller will find out.

If that was collusion then the Hillary campaign paying Russians for the dossier was also collusion. Which is it?
It was: Campaign -> fusion GPS -> Steele -> Steele's Russian contacts. It wasnt paying russia, it was the former British MI6 officer collecting information from his russian contacts. This had nothing to do with Russian officials.

Its alot different than Flynn's direct contact with Russia officials. And Trumps sales of mansions to russian oligarchs; which is russia paying trump.

OK, but I don't see that refuting a claim that Steele was a source used to obtain at least on extension of the Page warrant. But Nunes' memo laughingly dispelled the claim that the Fisa court was not appraised that the Steele information had a political motive. More basically, the Trumbot defense is that "without Steele they'd never have gotten X." Which is bs because everytime they trot this out, it turns out the FBI obtained further warrants. So, they are no longer arguing "there's nothing here" but instead arguing "the FBI should never have learned this." If that's the best they've got, they should just leave it be for the lawyers.

They used the phony dossier numerous times backed up by the Yahoo "News" story which came from...the dossier. The FBI never told the FISA court that the dossier was uncorroborated and was bought and paid for as opposition research for Hillary and the DNC.

The Dossier isn’t “phoney”. If you quote Dumb Donald’s tweets, you prove yourself to be a fool because that’s where he lies the most. There’s no one to call him out when he lies. If they do, he blocks them.

The parts of the Dossier that were used were corroborated and verified. The court was told it was opposition research.

Gullible, stupid and conservative is no way to go through life, son. Smarten up!

Do you realize how ridiculous you are? Here you have a work of fiction (do you really think Trump hired hookers to pee on a bed?) bought and paid for by the DNC, concocted primarily by Russian agents and your conclusion is that Trump some how colluded with the Russian gov't to throw the election? Are you mental?

Liar, I said post a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. The link you gave yesterday said there was no evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped.

Your cowardice in producing such a link proves you lied. Thanks for reaffirming what everyone already knew.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/19/cnn-says-the-government-wiretapped-manafort-does-that-vindicate-trumps-obama-wiretapped-me-claims/?utm_term=.c9c8910d5d6c

from the Wash post. Manafort had an apartment in Trump tower, Manafort was wiretapped. Trump tower was wiretapped. The only unknown is whether Obama ordered it or was aware of it, or if it was done without his knowledge. If he didn't know about it, that's very strange since he was president at the time and was very involved in the campaign.

FISA approved it on Manafort...a snake and from your link...

"Overall, the fact remains that in more than six months since Trump tweeted them, both Trump and his Justice Department haven't produced any validation of his specific claims. If it exists, they are withholding it for completely unclear reasons."

Where did Mueller say anything? YOU LIE!

you wanted a link, I gave you a link. Manafort was wiretapped at his apartment in Trump tower. Therefore, Trump tower was wiretapped.

Stop taking things out of context and deal with reality.
Your link does not say Manafort was wiretapped at his Trump Tower apartment. You just can’t stop lying, can you?

you obviously didn't read it. easier to keep up the lie, right?
I note you can’t actually quote the Washington post saying Trump Tower was wiretapped.

:clap:

No, a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. That was your claim which you appear unable to prove.

I provided that link yesterday. I am not here to be your file clerk.
Liar, I said post a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. The link you gave yesterday said there was no evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped.

Your cowardice in producing such a link proves you lied. Thanks for reaffirming what everyone already knew.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/19/cnn-says-the-government-wiretapped-manafort-does-that-vindicate-trumps-obama-wiretapped-me-claims/?utm_term=.c9c8910d5d6c

from the Wash post. Manafort had an apartment in Trump tower, Manafort was wiretapped. Trump tower was wiretapped. The only unknown is whether Obama ordered it or was aware of it, or if it was done without his knowledge. If he didn't know about it, that's very strange since he was president at the time and was very involved in the campaign.

FISA approved it on Manafort...a snake and from your link...

"Overall, the fact remains that in more than six months since Trump tweeted them, both Trump and his Justice Department haven't produced any validation of his specific claims. If it exists, they are withholding it for completely unclear reasons."

Where did Mueller say anything? YOU LIE!

the issue is not whether FISA approved it. the issue is whether Trump tower was wiretapped, and it was.

I happen to agree with you that Manafort is a snake who should be locked up. But his crimes had nothing to do with Trump or the Trump campaign.

You dems have been trying for over a year to find a tie, but there isn't one so you just keep repeating the same talking point lies.
begging you pardon red ,,,,Your slime have been after Hill for 25 years We have many more years to catch up to your crooks ..Beach too hot

CSFF2-LWoAAMHgK.jpg

We know the results, dope. They obviously were witch hunts.
You really have no idea how Hillary's private server came out, eh?

That was one of the most successful witch hunts ever.

No arrests, no convictions equals a
Witch hunt.

Mueller already has five guilty pleas and another who was just indicted again adding 32 more felony counts.

Witch hunt.

Mueller already has five guilty pleas and another who was just indicted again adding 32 more felony counts.
and 4 republican judges on the FISA board proved once again Nunes was FOS

Witch hunt.

If it's a witchhunt...why is the Orange Clown obstructing the investigation...even to the point of firing the FBI Director and ordering the firing if Mueller....yeah...witchhunt...

Something is going to happen...evidently Sessions or Donnie's mole at Justice must have tipped him off. He went off the rails this morning and Tweeted....WITCH HUNT!

Yup...the Orange Fool is coming unglued. I wonder how many pardons it will take for him to keep his family out of jail?

Something is going to happen...evidently Sessions or Donnie's mole at Justice must have tipped him off. He went off the rails this morning and Tweeted....WITCH HUNT!

Yup...the Orange Fool is coming unglued. I wonder how many pardons it will take for him to keep his family out of jail?

Manafort has got to be considering a plea at this point. If that happens, Trump is fucked.

can't pardon for state crimes and I bet Mueller can come up with plenty of those

Manafort has got to be considering a plea at this point. If that happens, Trump is fucked.

Yup...and I hope the Orange Idiot realizes that every word and thought Manafort is making is being monitored by the FBI...He ain't so smart...you know...

Trump is about to be only the second president in U.S. history thrown out of office.

only in your dreams, whats really sad is that you libs would sacrifice the country in order to get Trump. Do you assholes really think you would win a civil war? snowflakes vs police, the US military, and armed American citizens??? If that's what you want, bring it. lets get it over with.

I provided that link yesterday. I am not here to be your file clerk.

Nope, you’re saying Trump Tower was wiretapped. I challenged you to post a link stating that. Manafort also had another residence and other offices. So you can’t prove Trump Tower was wiretapped simply because Manafort was. Not that I expect you to stop lying, mind you.

the Wash post said it was. did they lie?
You’re still lying. Quote the Washington Post saying Trump Tower was wiretapped, because it’s not in there

Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Trump is about to be only the second president in U.S. history thrown out of office.

only in your dreams, whats really sad is that you libs would sacrifice the country in order to get Trump. Do you assholes really think you would win a civil war? snowflakes vs police, the US military, and armed American citizens??? If that's what you want, bring it. lets get it over with.
Oh? Impeaching Trump will cause the right to start a civil war? Is that what you’re saying?

Yup...and I hope the Orange Idiot realizes that every word and thought Manafort is making is being monitored by the FBI...He ain't so smart...you know...

geez, are you really that sick and full of hate? Hillary lost, get over it.

Nope, you’re saying Trump Tower was wiretapped. I challenged you to post a link stating that. Manafort also had another residence and other offices. So you can’t prove Trump Tower was wiretapped simply because Manafort was. Not that I expect you to stop lying, mind you.

You’re still lying. Quote the Washington Post saying Trump Tower was wiretapped, because it’s not in there

Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?
Liar.

You’ve posted 2 articles so far and neither one says that.

Want even more proof? I challenged you to quote your article saying, ”Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower,” but instead of quoting your article, you keep quoting yourself.

:dance:

Oh? Impeaching Trump will cause the right to start a civil war? Is that what you’re saying?

Trump will not be impeached. He has committed no impeachable offence. Clinton did.

Your hate filled rants cannot change facts. What has created so much hate inside you? I don't get it.

Trump will not be impeached. He has committed no impeachable offence. Clinton did.

Your hate filled rants cannot change facts. What has created so much hate inside you? I don't get it.
That’s for Mueller to decide.

Liar.

You’ve posted 2 articles so far and neither one says that.

Want even more proof? I challenged you to quote your article saying, ”Manafort was tapped at his apartment in Trump tower,” but instead of quoting your article, you keep quoting yourself.

:dance:
from the wash post

"The second part — the Trump Tower part — is also possibly true based on what CNN reported, though again we just don't know for sure. While Trump himself wasn't the reported target of the wiretap, Manafort did have an apartment at Trump Tower, so it's possible that location was, in fact, wiretapped."

and CNN

That’s for Mueller to decide.

no, that would be for congress to decide. Mueller has been hunting for over a year, the dems have been hunting for over two years, and neither has found anything.

Maybe pigs will fly, but probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back