Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has already been disproved....you pile of stinking excrement

Mueller disagrees with you, you steaming pile of fresh bullshit.

Link or Lie

you want a link that fresh bullshit steams?????????? that's a little sick.
No, a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. That was your claim which you appear unable to prove.

I provided that link yesterday. I am not here to be your file clerk.
Liar, I said post a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. The link you gave yesterday said there was no evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped.

Your cowardice in producing such a link proves you lied. Thanks for reaffirming what everyone already knew.

I wonder if Hillary has a security clearance. and when she did, were the security services familiar with her private server which had the same safeguards as the one we're on now.

Yet, I'll be you were with her! :)
meat,,,you still living in the past with all the rnc hillary bs? we have assholes in the WH now and you still complain about Hill ?? Shame on you
You were with her! Am I right? :)

And suddenly state secrets are sooo important!

You got Hillary up you rectum don't you?

It doesn't bother you that sensitive foreign policy is being conducted by people who can't even get a permanent security clearance? It doesn't bother you that we have a so called president that refuses the implement Congressional sanctions against an adversary who now appears to be invited to meddle once again in our elections?

Mueller needs to save this country from being sold to Putin...

You idiot. If Hillary had won, Chelsea would be doing exactly what Ivanka is doing, don't be so fricken naïve.
and btw red I'd take my chances with hills daughter way before taking any with any of the trump brood
Really? Chelsea looks a lot like a horse. I'd take my chance with Ivanka any day. Great set of knockers too.

I wonder if Hillary has a security clearance. and when she did, were the security services familiar with her private server which had the same safeguards as the one we're on now.

Yet, I'll be you were with her! :)
meat,,,you still living in the past with all the rnc hillary bs? we have assholes in the WH now and you still complain about Hill ?? Shame on you

It doesn't bother you that sensitive foreign policy is being conducted by people who can't even get a permanent security clearance? It doesn't bother you that we have a so called president that refuses the implement Congressional sanctions against an adversary who now appears to be invited to meddle once again in our elections?

You idiot. If Hillary had won, Chelsea would be doing exactly what Ivanka is doing, don't be so fricken naïve.
and btw red I'd take my chances with hills daughter way before taking any with any of the trump brood

great, who cares what you think? you are one opinion, and a very biased one.

If you honestly think that Hillary Clinton would have been a better president than Trump then you know nothing about either of them.

Bottom line...the Junior Russia meeting was about dirt on Hillary and it WAS collusion....There was more to that meeting than the crime family will admit. Mueller will find out.

put wishes in one hand red and shit in the other Guess which comes true first ?? We have shit in the WH NOW and you worry about Hills daughter???

I get it, you don't like Trump. I don't like Hillary or Obama. See how that works?
red you still don't get it Knock yourself out hating on hill and obama They're the past What worries me now is nitwits like you support a world class asshole NOW

If you honestly think that Hillary Clinton would have been a better president than Trump then you know nothing about either of them.

Let's see...firmer Senator and Secretary of State verses a reality tv host....right.

Link or Lie

No, a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. That was your claim which you appear unable to prove.

Liar, I said post a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. The link you gave yesterday said there was no evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped.

Your cowardice in producing such a link proves you lied. Thanks for reaffirming what everyone already knew.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/19/cnn-says-the-government-wiretapped-manafort-does-that-vindicate-trumps-obama-wiretapped-me-claims/?utm_term=.c9c8910d5d6c

from the Wash post. Manafort had an apartment in Trump tower, Manafort was wiretapped. Trump tower was wiretapped. The only unknown is whether Obama ordered it or was aware of it, or if it was done without his knowledge. If he didn't know about it, that's very strange since he was president at the time and was very involved in the campaign.

wiretaps at Trump tower were not spying? In what world?

That has already been disproved....you pile of stinking excrement

Link or Lie

There is none. The Justice Dept and FBI have said it was untrue.

put wishes in one hand red and shit in the other Guess which comes true first ?? We have shit in the WH NOW and you worry about Hills daughter???

I get it, you don't like Trump. I don't like Hillary or Obama. See how that works?
red you still don't get it Knock yourself out hating on hill and obama They're the past What worries me now is nitwits like you support a world class asshole NOW

WTF, I don't support Pelosi.

Really? Chelsea looks a lot like a horse. I'd take my chance with Ivanka any day. Great set of knockers too.
if you're talking about getting laid is one thing But I'd trust Chelsea 100x more than Trumps family or SB son in law

Let's see...firmer Senator and Secretary of State verses a reality tv host....right.

LOL, coming from the party that want to run Oprah and Clooney.

if you're talking about getting laid is one thing But I'd trust Chelsea 100x more than Trumps family or SB son in law

you mean Webb Hubbell's daughter. Webb was asked to "sire" a kid with Hillary since Bill was shooting blanks. I hope they paid him well.

you mean Webb Hubbell's daughter. Webb was asked to "sire" a kid with Hillary since Bill was shooting blanks. I hope they paid him well.
Red you got nothing ,,,,,going to the beach ,,have a wonderful Hillary day

Bottom line...the Junior Russia meeting was about dirt on Hillary and it WAS collusion....There was more to that meeting than the crime family will admit. Mueller will find out.

If that was collusion then the Hillary campaign paying Russians for the dossier was also collusion. Which is it?

Red you got nothing ,,,,,going to the beach ,,have a wonderful Hillary day

every day that she has zero power is a wonderful Hillary day.

Link or Lie

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/19/cnn-says-the-government-wiretapped-manafort-does-that-vindicate-trumps-obama-wiretapped-me-claims/?utm_term=.c9c8910d5d6c

from the Wash post. Manafort had an apartment in Trump tower, Manafort was wiretapped. Trump tower was wiretapped. The only unknown is whether Obama ordered it or was aware of it, or if it was done without his knowledge. If he didn't know about it, that's very strange since he was president at the time and was very involved in the campaign.

FISA approved it on Manafort...a snake and from your link...

"Overall, the fact remains that in more than six months since Trump tweeted them, both Trump and his Justice Department haven't produced any validation of his specific claims. If it exists, they are withholding it for completely unclear reasons."

Where did Mueller say anything? YOU LIE!

"Overall, the fact remains that in more than six months since Trump tweeted them, both Trump and his Justice Department haven't produced any validation of his specific claims. If it exists, they are withholding it for completely unclear reasons."

you wanted a link, I gave you a link. Manafort was wiretapped at his apartment in Trump tower. Therefore, Trump tower was wiretapped.

Stop taking things out of context and deal with reality.

the issue is not whether FISA approved it. the issue is whether Trump tower was wiretapped, and it was.

I happen to agree with you that Manafort is a snake who should be locked up. But his crimes had nothing to do with Trump or the Trump campaign.

You dems have been trying for over a year to find a tie, but there isn't one so you just keep repeating the same talking point lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back