Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly to the point. To make matters worse he has his children in charge sensitive diplomatic issues WITHOUT NECESSAY SECURITY CLEARANCE.

If he isn't a Putin plant, he is one dumb SOB...or both.
Our Nation's Destiny Has become just another Plaything for the Effete Trump Crime Family
Ivanka Trump's South Korea trip fuels White House tension

Source: CNN

Updated 6:35 AM ET, Tue February 27, 2018

Washington (CNN)She's a policy adviser bearing sensitive new details on sanctions to the South Koreans. She's a loyal family member who won't entertain questions about her father's purported infidelities. And she's a US figurehead bearing goodwill at an international sporting event. But inside the White House, Ivanka Trump's unique stature -- along with that of her husband, Jared Kushner -- is causing tension. Some of their colleagues chafe at the pair's favorable standing, and the boss, chief of staff John Kelly, has worked to instill a military-style hierarchy to the West Wing.
Ivanka Trump's South Korea trip fuels WH tension - CNNPolitics

The Royal Family children....who can't get a permanent security clearance...are now circling the globe conducting sensitive diplomatic negotiations.

If the Orange One was not president....he also could not get a permanent security clearance.

THE COUNTRY IS SCREWED!
I wonder if Hillary has a security clearance. and when she did, were the security services familiar with her private server which had the same safeguards as the one we're on now.

Yet, I'll be you were with her! :)
meat,,,you still living in the past with all the rnc hillary bs? we have assholes in the WH now and you still complain about Hill ?? Shame on you
You were with her! Am I right? :)

And suddenly state secrets are sooo important!
meat hill is dead meat now BUT we have a moron in our WH now with relatives with him privy to state secrets without a clearance?? ...Bet you believe supertrump would rush into that school building unarmed ??

Exactly to the point. To make matters worse he has his children in charge sensitive diplomatic issues WITHOUT NECESSAY SECURITY CLEARANCE.

Our Nation's Destiny Has become just another Plaything for the Effete Trump Crime Family

Washington (CNN)She's a policy adviser bearing sensitive new details on sanctions to the South Koreans. She's a loyal family member who won't entertain questions about her father's purported infidelities. And she's a US figurehead bearing goodwill at an international sporting event. But inside the White House, Ivanka Trump's unique stature -- along with that of her husband, Jared Kushner -- is causing tension. Some of their colleagues chafe at the pair's favorable standing, and the boss, chief of staff John Kelly, has worked to instill a military-style hierarchy to the West Wing.

The Royal Family children....who can't get a permanent security clearance...are now circling the globe conducting sensitive diplomatic negotiations.

If the Orange One was not president....he also could not get a permanent security clearance.

THE COUNTRY IS SCREWED!
I wonder if Hillary has a security clearance. and when she did, were the security services familiar with her private server which had the same safeguards as the one we're on now.

meat,,,you still living in the past with all the rnc hillary bs? we have assholes in the WH now and you still complain about Hill ?? Shame on you

You got Hillary up you rectum don't you?

It doesn't bother you that sensitive foreign policy is being conducted by people who can't even get a permanent security clearance? It doesn't bother you that we have a so called president that refuses the implement Congressional sanctions against an adversary who now appears to be invited to meddle once again in our elections?

Mueller needs to save this country from being sold to Putin...

not only that but his daughter believes him and not those 19 or so women that he was accused of molesting This from the lady that backed women Wonder if she believed her mother who said she was raped by trump Thought those in our WH were supposed to protect the people ,,,not their daddy

Haven't you heard? The Royal family is above reproach...

the Clinton crime family?

THE COUNTRY IS SCREWED!

It doesn't bother you that sensitive foreign policy is being conducted by people who can't even get a permanent security clearance? It doesn't bother you that we have a so called president that refuses the implement Congressional sanctions against an adversary who now appears to be invited to meddle once again in our elections?

You idiot. If Hillary had won, Chelsea would be doing exactly what Ivanka is doing, don't be so fricken naïve.

When word of the meeting with Veselnitskaya broke, the Trump's first reaction was to lie to the public, and claim it was about adoptions. When evidence surfaced that Russia was offering dirt on Hillary, and Russian government support for Trump's election, you choose to believe the meeting was all above-board. That has nothing to do with Clinton's or Democrats.

the Russian lawyer said that she wanted to talk about a bill related to adoptions of Russian orphans. She lied. Then she said that she could get dirt on Hillary. There is nothing illegal about getting dirt on your political opponent from a foreign source.

However, the Clinton campaign paid a Russian source to create a dossier full of lies about Trump. Then those lies were used to lie to the FISA court to allow spying on members of the Trump campaign. Those are crimes. The Hillary campaign is guilty.

Why cant you open your eyes to reality for just a little while?
No members of the Trump campaign were spied on. Can you post without lying?

wiretaps at Trump tower were not spying? In what world?

That has already been disproved....you pile of stinking excrement

Mueller disagrees with you, you steaming pile of fresh bullshit.

Link or Lie

Wtf are you talking about? Who in Britain's government interfered in our elections and how?
In your left wing world, what substitute wording does one need to us to describe "mayor of london"? [does the left ever get tired of never knowing what is actually being discussed on any and every matter?] and no one said he interfered, [though it may be obvious to most that he did and that is why you chose "interfered"] I said he meddled in it, so if you can figure out on your own why that is important you will see I am correct, admitting that may not be easy but you will see that it is correct.

jiFfM.jpg

Mayor of London saying something publicly is not comparative to what we are talking about here. Not even a little bit, not even at all.

Russians did not SAY something publicly, they CONDUCTED ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN UNITED STATES TO INTERFERE IN OUR ELECTION you fucking idiot.

Last edited:

THE COUNTRY IS SCREWED!

You idiot. If Hillary had won, Chelsea would be doing exactly what Ivanka is doing, don't be so fricken naïve.

I doubt that but I bet she could get s permanent security clearance.

the Russian lawyer said that she wanted to talk about a bill related to adoptions of Russian orphans. She lied. Then she said that she could get dirt on Hillary. There is nothing illegal about getting dirt on your political opponent from a foreign source.

However, the Clinton campaign paid a Russian source to create a dossier full of lies about Trump. Then those lies were used to lie to the FISA court to allow spying on members of the Trump campaign. Those are crimes. The Hillary campaign is guilty.

Why cant you open your eyes to reality for just a little while?

Link or Lie

you want a link that fresh bullshit steams?????????? that's a little sick.

Wtf are you talking about? Who in Britain's government interfered in our elections and how?
In your left wing world, what substitute wording does one need to us to describe "mayor of london"? [does the left ever get tired of never knowing what is actually being discussed on any and every matter?] and no one said he interfered, [though it may be obvious to most that he did and that is why you chose "interfered"] I said he meddled in it, so if you can figure out on your own why that is important you will see I am correct, admitting that may not be easy but you will see that it is correct.

How did he meddle it in? Did he set up fake news sites disseminating lies to discredit one candidate? Did he funnel illegal campaign contributions to the candidate? Did he hack the Republican Parties’ computers?

Link or Lie

No, a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. That was your claim which you appear unable to prove.

the Clintons lost their licenses to practice law, so did the obamas. Chelsea was paid 900K to run the corrupt Clinton foundation.

I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know exactly what is required to get one. A clean background and six months or more of processing. None of the Trump kids has anything that would prevent them from getting a clearance.

THE COUNTRY IS SCREWED!

put wishes in one hand red and shit in the other Guess which comes true first ?? We have shit in the WH NOW and you worry about Hills daughter???

Link or Lie

No, a link stating Trump Tower was wiretapped. That was your claim which you appear unable to prove.

I provided that link yesterday. I am not here to be your file clerk.

put wishes in one hand red and shit in the other Guess which comes true first ?? We have shit in the WH NOW and you worry about Hills daughter???

I get it, you don't like Trump. I don't like Hillary or Obama. See how that works?

Link or Lie

So you lie like Trump...gotcha

THE COUNTRY IS SCREWED!

and btw red I'd take my chances with hills daughter way before taking any with any of the trump brood

the Clintons lost their licenses to practice law, so did the obamas. Chelsea was paid 900K to run the corrupt Clinton foundation.

I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know exactly what is required to get one. A clean background and six months or more of processing. None of the Trump kids has anything that would prevent them from getting a clearance.
I'll bet they sent super-sensitive information on a private server. Oh wait, they were probably only about wedding plans and yoga lessons.

Link or Lie

I provided that link yesterday. I am not here to be your file clerk.

Just admit you are lying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back