Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was already confirmed through an investigation by the special council that the Russians used propaganda to play BOTH sides, to even include involvement in an anti-Trump rally.
No, you are misrepresenting the facts. the intelligence community clearly said that, though the Russians did foment chaos and division on both sides of the aisle, they clearly targeted their effort to helping Trump win. Period. that is a fact, and you need to come to terms with it.

I am still waiting for one of you lefties to tell us exactly what the Russians did, which votes were affected, how many were affected, in what states, and how they did it.

Talking to a person from a foreign country is not collusion and is not a crime. the Mueller witch hunt has found nothing, except actual collusion by the Hillary campaign in paying for a dossier of lies and then the Obama admin using it fraudulently at the FISA court to get warrants to spy on political enemies during the campaign.

Mueller subpoenas massive trove of documents from Trump and his campaign: report
Investigators have subpoenaed a documents from Donald Trump and his closest campaign advisors, according to a bombshell report which broke Sunday night.

lol too bad all that will produce more of what they've already subpoenaed has, which is a big fat zero. Well, except for all the criminal activities they themselves committed and having to delete all the Hillary and Obama evidence. That is what the subpoenas are really for, covering up and destroying evidence of Democratic Party felonies and treason.

But you know that already.

You don't know and I don't know what Mueller does or does not have. But if there was zero as you put it that wouldn't explain all the rats lawyering up at great expense and then scurrying away from the mother ship. The cheese stands alone. But even if Mueller can't tie him to the collusion, all the others around him and his campaign who have either pled guilty or have taken the fifth or in many cases simply can't remember anything including what they had for breakfast shows clearly that Trump walks around in a fog. If he's not a co conspirator, he's a moron. Take your choice but it's gotta be one of those choices.

only in libtardian land. Nothing there, nothing.

Now, shall we discuss the collusion between hitlery and the Russians? No? why not?

No. She's not the President. And, I don't fall for the Righty Deflections.

Now, to the Somethingburger. In the final analysis there will be so many charges against so many Trumpets that folks like you will be stunned to learn just how blind you've been. And all of us in Libtardland will be toasting Bob Mueller and his team.

And The Donald won't be left out of the gala proceedings. Not at all. Because there's a special place in hell for traitors and dictators and worst of all for him, no mirrors. Money Laundering, Obstruction of Justice, Conspiracy against the US, Colluding with an enemy to subvert our Democracy, etc etc.

And there shall be joyous celebrations throughout the land when this Yellow fever is broken and we return to normalcy and sanity once again and the dark days of Trumpism is just a bad memory and a gutteral wretching that will then be settled.

you are a pathetic human being, you wish for the downfall of our country because you didn't get your way in an election.

I didn't like Obama, never voted for him, never would have. But, I wanted him to be a good president because that is what our country needed. He could have done away with race issues, he could have healed the divide, he could have done great things, but instead he set race relations back 50 years, doubled the national debt, and worked every day to create divides among our citizens.

But you libs cannot see that, you cannot give Trump a chance because you are so brainwashed by the media, hollyweirds, and egghead college professors that you are no longer able to think for yourselves and support the USA.

If we do not do away with all the hate and division, this country will not survive. The so-called Oscars provided a perfect example of the hate, bias, and vitriol that is coming from the media, thankfully no one watched that crap.
28424273_2181205695239586_8644770586777141011_o.jpg

It was already confirmed through an investigation by the special council that the Russians used propaganda to play BOTH sides, to even include involvement in an anti-Trump rally.
No, you are misrepresenting the facts. the intelligence community clearly said that, though the Russians did foment chaos and division on both sides of the aisle, they clearly targeted their effort to helping Trump win. Period. that is a fact, and you need to come to terms with it.

Yeah, and with the revelations from Sam Nunberg today we get yet another look into the workings of the Trump inner circle and we see another weird guy who doesn't even want to be asked about what he knows.

I hope Mueller uses the same tact as with Manafort and crashes Nunberg's place and confiscates his computers, tablets, cell phones and any written materials. He certainly has the proof of Nunberg's unwillingness to comply with his subpoena. Get that stuff before it mysteriously disappears. I would be surprised if he doesn't do just that.

the guy refused to testify because he understands that its a kangaroo court. Its not about finding truth and justice, its about getting even for a political loss. that's what happens in third world countries, and you fools are supporting it happening here.

Mueller subpoenas massive trove of documents from Trump and his campaign: report
Investigators have subpoenaed a documents from Donald Trump and his closest campaign advisors, according to a bombshell report which broke Sunday night.

lol too bad all that will produce more of what they've already subpoenaed has, which is a big fat zero. Well, except for all the criminal activities they themselves committed and having to delete all the Hillary and Obama evidence. That is what the subpoenas are really for, covering up and destroying evidence of Democratic Party felonies and treason.

You don't know and I don't know what Mueller does or does not have. But if there was zero as you put it that wouldn't explain all the rats lawyering up at great expense and then scurrying away from the mother ship. The cheese stands alone. But even if Mueller can't tie him to the collusion, all the others around him and his campaign who have either pled guilty or have taken the fifth or in many cases simply can't remember anything including what they had for breakfast shows clearly that Trump walks around in a fog. If he's not a co conspirator, he's a moron. Take your choice but it's gotta be one of those choices.

Now, shall we discuss the collusion between hitlery and the Russians? No? why not?

Now, to the Somethingburger. In the final analysis there will be so many charges against so many Trumpets that folks like you will be stunned to learn just how blind you've been. And all of us in Libtardland will be toasting Bob Mueller and his team.

And The Donald won't be left out of the gala proceedings. Not at all. Because there's a special place in hell for traitors and dictators and worst of all for him, no mirrors. Money Laundering, Obstruction of Justice, Conspiracy against the US, Colluding with an enemy to subvert our Democracy, etc etc.

And there shall be joyous celebrations throughout the land when this Yellow fever is broken and we return to normalcy and sanity once again and the dark days of Trumpism is just a bad memory and a gutteral wretching that will then be settled.

you are a pathetic human being, you wish for the downfall of our country because you didn't get your way in an election.

I didn't like Obama, never voted for him, never would have. But, I wanted him to be a good president because that is what our country needed. He could have done away with race issues, he could have healed the divide, he could have done great things, but instead he set race relations back 50 years, doubled the national debt, and worked every day to create divides among our citizens.

But you libs cannot see that, you cannot give Trump a chance because you are so brainwashed by the media, hollyweirds, and egghead college professors that you are no longer able to think for yourselves and support the USA.

If we do not do away with all the hate and division, this country will not survive. The so-called Oscars provided a perfect example of the hate, bias, and vitriol that is coming from the media, thankfully no one watched that crap.

Au Contrere' my GOPtard friend. I want to see the country rescued from the yellow scourge and returned to sanity. Give Trump a chance? A chance to do what? Finish the job of usurping our democracy and alienating even more of our allies? Turning our democracy into an autocracy with a madman at the helm? Because that's what we've got here, a lunatic surrounded by yes men without the balls to stand up to him.

Before you go laying the brainwashed label on the left, look around you and see what this pathetic, sick bastard is doing to the country. Take yourself for example, You open with a tirade of hate speak and close with calling for unity and an end to hatred. Pretty rich, don't you think? You wanted Obama to be successful? Well, your party sure didn't. Hypocrisy abounds.

He was blocked at every turn and insulted by the likes of you but you wanted him to be a good President. Yeah, tell me another one. It's laughable the way you've created this construct in your head about poor Donald and all the Lefties not giving him a chance. He partners with our enemy to deface our elections for his own personal gain, he continues daily to use the office as a springboard to more riches, he sets his know-nothing family up as the new royal family and they use their positions to enrich themselves as well. And that's okay with you. But Obama dared to be black. What a terrible thing to do to our country eh? Get lost with your hollow rhetoric.

Last edited:

Au Contrere' my GOPtard friend. I want to see the country rescued from the yellow scourge and returned to sanity. Give Trump a chance? A chance to do what? Finish the job of usurping our democracy and alienating even more of our allies? Turning our democracy into an autocracy with a madman at the helm? Because that's what we've got here, a lunatic surrounded by yes men without the balls to stand up to him.

Before you go laying the brainwashed label on the left, look around you and see what this pathetic, sick bastard is doing to the country. Take yourself for example, You open with a tirade of hate speak and close with calling for unity and an end to hatred. Pretty rich, don't you think? You wanted Obama to be successful? Well, your party sure didn't. Hypocrisy abounds.

He was blocked at every turn and insulted by the likes of you but you wanted him to be a good President. Yeah, tell me another one. It's laughable the way you've created this construct in your head about poor Donald and all the Lefties not giving him a chance. He partners with our enemy to deface our elections for his own personal gain, he continues daily to use the office as a springboard to more riches, he sets his know-nothing family up as the new royal family and they use their positions to enrich themselves as well. And that's okay with you. But Obama dared to be black. What a terrible thing to do to our country eh? Get lost with you hollow rhetoric.
:clap::clap2::goodposting:

Yeah, and with the revelations from Sam Nunberg today we get yet another look into the workings of the Trump inner circle and we see another weird guy who doesn't even want to be asked about what he knows.

I hope Mueller uses the same tact as with Manafort and crashes Nunberg's place and confiscates his computers, tablets, cell phones and any written materials. He certainly has the proof of Nunberg's unwillingness to comply with his subpoena. Get that stuff before it mysteriously disappears. I would be surprised if he doesn't do just that.

the guy refused to testify because he understands that its a kangaroo court. Its not about finding truth and justice, its about getting even for a political loss. that's what happens in third world countries, and you fools are supporting it happening here.

No. He's knows something about his hero Roger Stone that can hurt him and he's trying to play Mueller. But it won't work. He will testify and he will turn over the materials he was ordered to produce. Hell, he's a former Trump guy and it's obvious to him that Trump is dirty but he doesn't want his mentor to face how he aided that illegal activity. Nunberg knows a lot. He's been associated with Trump for a very long time. He's even been credited with being the brainchild behind "The Wall" That should explain what a weird guy he is. Trump loves to say that he only has "The best people!" This guy, Carter Page, George Papadopolus, Manafort, Gates, Flynn. Those are his versions of the "best people." I almost forgot about Kelly Ann, Kushner and that comm director that lasted a week. "THE MOOCH" What a team! The Celtics never had a better team! LOL

I am still waiting for one of you lefties to tell us exactly what the Russians did
Why? The intelligence community has spelled out much of it. What an odd position to take, to sit there like a newborn baby and beg "leftists" to spoonfeed you...

which votes were affected, how many were affected
I don't think this is something we can ever know for sure. But I think we can safely assume that the number is >0.
Talking to a person from a foreign country is not collusion and is not a crime.

right. Engaging in quid pro quo with a foreign entity for material assistance in an election , however, is. Welcome back to square one, Captain Obvious. ;).

I am still waiting for one of you lefties to tell us exactly what the Russians did, which votes were affected, how many were affected, in what states, and how they did it.

Talking to a person from a foreign country is not collusion and is not a crime. the Mueller witch hunt has found nothing, except actual collusion by the Hillary campaign in paying for a dossier of lies and then the Obama admin using it fraudulently at the FISA court to get warrants to spy on political enemies during the campaign.
LOL

You hand a note to a bank teller demanding money but then you flee because you notice a cop -- according to your idiocy, no crime was committed because the bank robber didn't benefit from the crime.

LOL

You hand a note to a bank teller demanding money but then you flee because you notice a cop -- according to your idiocy, no crime was committed because the bank robber didn't benefit from the crime.

Yeah, and tonight's news is about the meeting of Eric prince, a representative of the UAE and a Russian financier in the Seychelle Islands during the campaign. George Nader, that UAE guy is now another cooperating witness for Mueller. He'll tell of an attempt to set up yet another back channel to Putin and to funnel money from Russia, through the UAE and into the Campaign. All this without declaring any of it.

It's illegal to take anything of value from a foreign government to aid a political campaign or a politician. What's gonna come out I think is multiple sources were sought for monies to help bail out kushner Inc and benefit both him and Trump.

Couple this with a meeting recently with Arab money men and Kushner which resulted in huge loans and that upon the rejection for financing from Qatar to the Kushner cos. coincided with Qatar shortly thereafter being called a state sponsor of terrorism and the plot thickens.

Move along folks, nothing to see here! LOL

BTW also, I just listened to two economists, a Harvard Professor and Robert Rieche. Both said the same thing and that was that what Trump has proposed makes no sense whatsoever. They both said Trump knows absolutely nothing about trade or trade imbalances or trade wars. The Harvard guy estimated about 140,000 jobs will be lost if these tariffs are implemented. Every argument made by Trump about what he believes they will accomplish is absolutely laughable. They said that they would have walked also if they were in Gary Cohns position. But Trump is smarter than the economists and the Generals too, right? Unreal. LOL

I am still waiting for one of you lefties to tell us exactly what the Russians did
Why? The intelligence community has spelled out much of it. What an odd position to take, to sit there like a newborn baby and beg "leftists" to spoonfeed you...

which votes were affected, how many were affected
I don't think this is something we can ever know for sure. But I think we can safely assume that the number is >0.
Talking to a person from a foreign country is not collusion and is not a crime.

right. Engaging in quid pro quo with a foreign entity for material assistance in an election , however, is. Welcome back to square one, Captain Obvious. ;).

hmmm, so you cant tell us how many votes were affected, where they occurred, and what caused them to change. But you hate trump and every American who voted for him.

since you brought up foreign quid pro quo, shall we discuss uranium one, "ill have more flexibility after the election", the Hillary campaign paying Russia for a dossier of lies?

you want to talk foreign influence? lets talk about all of it. including Obama trying to affect the Israeli election, brexit, and the election in France.

BTW also, I just listened to two economists, a Harvard Professor and Robert Rieche. Both said the same thing and that was that what Trump has proposed makes no sense whatsoever. They both said Trump knows absolutely nothing about trade or trade imbalances or trade wars. The Harvard guy estimated about 140,000 jobs will be lost if these tariffs are implemented. Every argument made by Trump about what he believes they will accomplish is absolutely laughable. They said that they would have walked also if they were in Gary Cohns position. But Trump is smarter than the economists and the Generals too, right? Unreal. LOL

from left wing moronic academicians who have never lived in the real world, and you believe them?????????? what does that say about you?

LOL

Yeah, and tonight's news is about the meeting of Eric prince, a representative of the UAE and a Russian financier in the Seychelle Islands during the campaign. George Nader, that UAE guy is now another cooperating witness for Mueller. He'll tell of an attempt to set up yet another back channel to Putin and to funnel money from Russia, through the UAE and into the Campaign. All this without declaring any of it.

It's illegal to take anything of value from a foreign government to aid a political campaign or a politician. What's gonna come out I think is multiple sources were sought for monies to help bail out kushner Inc and benefit both him and Trump.

Couple this with a meeting recently with Arab money men and Kushner which resulted in huge loans and that upon the rejection for financing from Qatar to the Kushner cos. coincided with Qatar shortly thereafter being called a state sponsor of terrorism and the plot thickens.

doing business with foreign nationals is not illegal. Paying them to create a dossier of lies and then using that in a FISA filing to spy on americans is illegal.

LOL

OK, once again, how exactly did Trump benefit from the Russians posting crap on facebook?

before you try to answer, remember that the Hillary campaign did exactly the same thing but spent millions more on it.

If the goal of the Russians was to get americans screaming at each other, they succeeded, why cant you libs see that?

He was blocked at every turn and insulted by the likes of you but you wanted him to be a good President. Yeah, tell me another one. It's laughable the way you've created this construct in your head about poor Donald and all the Lefties not giving him a chance. He partners with our enemy to deface our elections for his own personal gain, he continues daily to use the office as a springboard to more riches, he sets his know-nothing family up as the new royal family and they use their positions to enrich themselves as well. And that's okay with you. But Obama dared to be black. What a terrible thing to do to our country eh? Get lost with you hollow rhetoric.
:clap::clap2::goodposting:

you applaud lies??? Ok, guess we know who and what you are.

LOL

doing business with foreign nationals is not illegal. Paying them to create a dossier of lies and then using that in a FISA filing to spy on americans is illegal.
The dossier was not used to obtain a warrant.

LOL

OK, once again, how exactly did Trump benefit from the Russians posting crap on facebook?

before you try to answer, remember that the Hillary campaign did exactly the same thing but spent millions more on it.
The DNC favored Hillary over Bernie. Russians discovered that and exposed it causing resentment between Hillary and Bernie voters. That cost Hillary votes.

And no, Hillary did do the same. Nothing she did was exposed to the electorate.

LOL

The dossier was not used to obtain a warrant.

Yes it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back