Trump campaign is disgusting

If you care about illegal immigration at all you can't vote for Democrats.
i'm not a single issue voter and it takes an act of congress to make anything major happen. You are fulling yourself if you really think we are going to build a wall across the entire border, have Mexico pay for it, then deport 17 million people.

In this election it is a single issue,the single issue that will fix all the others....corruption.
And you don't think that Trump is a corrupt person? You don't think he would lie, manipulate, leverage his power, or do whatever else it would take to cover up a mistake or foul play? Really think about it and be honest... How do you think he would act?

As has been mentioned multiple times.
We know for certain hillary is a corrupt piece of shit.

She has a thirty year track record you're trying to gloss over and I find it pathetic and desperate on your part.
Nice deflection back to Hillary, but i'm talking about Trump... How about you answer the question

Do you really think i'm going to fall for that shit?

Which one of Trump's aides is married to a sexting pervert who sends dickpics to underage girls? I missed that story.

i'm not a single issue voter and it takes an act of congress to make anything major happen. You are fulling yourself if you really think we are going to build a wall across the entire border, have Mexico pay for it, then deport 17 million people.

In this election it is a single issue,the single issue that will fix all the others....corruption.
And you don't think that Trump is a corrupt person? You don't think he would lie, manipulate, leverage his power, or do whatever else it would take to cover up a mistake or foul play? Really think about it and be honest... How do you think he would act?

She has a thirty year track record you're trying to gloss over and I find it pathetic and desperate on your part.
Nice deflection back to Hillary, but i'm talking about Trump... How about you answer the question

There isn't anything to fall for... I've said plenty of critical and insulting things about Hillary on this thread, she is a very imperfect candidate and I recognize her faults. You deflect every critique back onto Hillary and have failed to show any kind of awareness of objectivity to the tremendous flaws of your candidate. How can anybody take you seriously then??

Which one of Trump's aides is married to a sexting pervert who sends dickpics to underage girls? I missed that story.
Winner winner!!! Hillary shouldn't be elected because one of her aides has a perverted ex husband. Great argument, go with that one!

Ummm have you been listening to Hillary lately? Cant help but assume you haven't..
"join the campaign of fear" LMAO

That seems to be the latest talking point from the Hillary campaign. Trump is "dark" and "divisive."

There isn't anything to fall for... I've said plenty of critical and insulting things about Hillary on this thread, she is a very imperfect candidate and I recognize her faults. You deflect every critique back onto Hillary and have failed to show any kind of awareness of objectivity to the tremendous flaws of your candidate. How can anybody take you seriously then??

Just STFU...
Hillary's past is far more erroneous than Trumps and you know it.
This is nothing more than a last grasp at relevance on your part.

Winner winner!!! Hillary shouldn't be elected because one of her aides has a perverted ex husband. Great argument, go with that one!
She shouldn't be elected because she's a crook and the most corrupt politician ever to run for office. The true extent of her criminality won't be known until after Trump is inaugurated and an honest investigation of her crimes is done. Obama will undoubtedly be implicated in covering up and obstructing justice, along with Lynch and possibly hundreds of Obama administration appointees and Hillary campaign employees.

Get used to seeing prominent Democrats doing the perp walk to prison.

The way Trump has conducted himself during this campaign is a disgusting embarrassment. I understand the anger and frustration that many Americans feel towards our government. I understand that Clinton is not a shining example of honesty and integrity. And I understand that there are many changes that need to be done in our political system. However, Trump is playing off this anger and fueling hatred, partisanship, and divide. The focus of his campaign since the primary has been to belittle and degrade his opponents. He does so through childish nicknames and outright lies, where he and his surrogates grossly misrepresent their opponents to make them look as bad as possible. The Dems did the same thing to Romney in the last election, which I objected to as well, however, Trump is taking it to a whole new level. We need a mandate against this type of behavior as it is only going to make things worse for our country.

If you really think that Trump is going to drain the swamp, if you really think that he won't say and do whatever it takes to cover his ass or deflect blame, if you really think that he is any less corrupt than our current politicians... Then you are living in a fantasy world. He is the worse thing that can happen to our country. He will lead his own administration of lies and corruption. He doesn't know what he is doing... If you support him then, Wake up, he is playing you!!!!

Trump repeatedly tells his record breaking large crowds that he's going to make America great again. clinton repeatedly tells her record breaking tiny crowds that she made a mistake on her emails, she's sorry, and says she won't do it again. I'll trust the guy that built an empire, and has never been involved in dozens of scams and outright murders like the clintons have.

Just STFU...

The panic among Hillary douche bags is palpable.

JKHTl.gif

Just STFU...

And enjoyable..

I've been listening to both. All Trump does is bitch and complain, I was amused at first, now I can't make it through one of his BS speeches, as he reads his teleprompter like an elementary schooler and add libs every few seconds to cover up his studders. Remember when he made fun of teleprompter politicians? Remember when he criticized Clinton for not doing press conferences? Now look at him... He's a joke
If you've listened to both, then you also know that all Hildabeest does is bitch and complain, mostly about the same things that she has been bitching and complaining about for decades.

This raises the question; if things are still so horrible after all the decades of "help" from prog crackpots like her, what's the reason to pick her over the other incompetent nitwit?
You are right, Clinton and other politicians do it too... but not nearly as much, and not nearly as bad. She was on message speaking about her policies and uniting the country for weeks, until this FBI news release. Now she is back in the trenches with Trump. Differences is, Trump has never left the trenches and he is directly responsible for bringing the integrity of our election system lower than it has ever been. Have you ever seen candidates not able to shake hands before/after a debate? Back to my OP... It is disgusting what he has done.

Hillary has been in the gutter since day one. She can't open her mouth without making cracks about Trump's "character, misogyny" and a hundred other personal attacks. Hillary supporters who claim she talks about the issues are in the final stages of terminal denial.

She's done. Stick a fork in her.

Just STFU...

And enjoyable..

Yes, I do enjoy it. They will be crying for the next 8 years, and I will rub their nose in it every single day.

I've been listening to both. All Trump does is bitch and complain, I was amused at first, now I can't make it through one of his BS speeches, as he reads his teleprompter like an elementary schooler and add libs every few seconds to cover up his studders. Remember when he made fun of teleprompter politicians? Remember when he criticized Clinton for not doing press conferences? Now look at him... He's a joke
If you've listened to both, then you also know that all Hildabeest does is bitch and complain, mostly about the same things that she has been bitching and complaining about for decades.

This raises the question; if things are still so horrible after all the decades of "help" from prog crackpots like her, what's the reason to pick her over the other incompetent nitwit?
You are right, Clinton and other politicians do it too... but not nearly as much, and not nearly as bad. She was on message speaking about her policies and uniting the country for weeks, until this FBI news release. Now she is back in the trenches with Trump. Differences is, Trump has never left the trenches and he is directly responsible for bringing the integrity of our election system lower than it has ever been. Have you ever seen candidates not able to shake hands before/after a debate? Back to my OP... It is disgusting what he has done.
All I hear is her complaining about the same thing she has been complaining about for decades. Also the same sex allegations democrats have been using for decades. Nothing new, oh yeah and raising taxes. The same ole same ole. Trump will change it.

I did not read the last 16 pages because I don't care BUT I did read the first post and noticed that the original poster used a word that I do not feel comfortable with, was shocked and horrified by, offended me, and made me think of a donkey. SO what we need is the government to come in, make sure everyone are o.k., take control of the situation, and set us straight.

SPIN BABY, SPIN!!
I call it how I see it. If you disagree go ahead and state your case... yelling Spin Spin or Liar Liar is straight from Trump elementary.
Trump is just retaliating the the nasty attacks liberals do against republicans. Fight fire with fire.

Ummm have you been listening to Hillary lately? Cant help but assume you haven't..

So you want to ride the bulldyke? Why? Because she is clean, honest, straightforward, and not in politics to enrich herself at the expense of the people? Look, we have only TWO choices. This nonsense about crying about what the other has done is silly and childish. Be an adult and declare which party better represents your core values and vote accordingly. Stop bitching and whining about their imperfections. It's easy, do you want a more liberal or conservative Supreme Court? Liberal, vote Bulldyke. Conservative, vote orange clown. Now drink your warm milk and go to bed already.
Well thats the dilemma, I supported Obama but think our political system is in need of some Conservative balance, especially fiscally. There is a lot of waste in our government programs i'd like to see cleaned up. Not a complete overhaul... Not tearing apart everything that has been done because your side can't acknowledge any of your opponents successes. I would most likely have voted republican this cycle... There is no way I can vote for a guy like Trump, that part is easy. Clinton isn't the cleanest candidate but she isn't as bad as you all paint her to be... You get mad at her calling you deplorable as you call her a bulldyke... perhaps there is some truth in her statement then.

YEah, right. You would have voted Republican - swear on a stack of Bibles. But whenever you are confronted with an actual Republican, you just can't do it!

All I hear is her complaining about the same thing she has been complaining about for decades. Also the same sex allegations democrats have been using for decades. Nothing new, oh yeah and raising taxes. The same ole same ole. Trump will change it.

Don't think that Hillary didn't orchestrate every one of those whores who tried to smear Trump. It's as obvious as sunshine that she hunted down every woman who ever met Trump and solicited the desired testimony from them. I'll bet significant amounts of money were exchanged.

When exactly have progressives been able to pass anything but ACA in the last 35 years? And remember a GOP meltdown is no time to mess with ANYTHING....

So you want to ride the bulldyke? Why? Because she is clean, honest, straightforward, and not in politics to enrich herself at the expense of the people? Look, we have only TWO choices. This nonsense about crying about what the other has done is silly and childish. Be an adult and declare which party better represents your core values and vote accordingly. Stop bitching and whining about their imperfections. It's easy, do you want a more liberal or conservative Supreme Court? Liberal, vote Bulldyke. Conservative, vote orange clown. Now drink your warm milk and go to bed already.
Well thats the dilemma, I supported Obama but think our political system is in need of some Conservative balance, especially fiscally. There is a lot of waste in our government programs i'd like to see cleaned up. Not a complete overhaul... Not tearing apart everything that has been done because your side can't acknowledge any of your opponents successes. I would most likely have voted republican this cycle... There is no way I can vote for a guy like Trump, that part is easy. Clinton isn't the cleanest candidate but she isn't as bad as you all paint her to be... You get mad at her calling you deplorable as you call her a bulldyke... perhaps there is some truth in her statement then.

Sounds to me like you have not identified any core values relevant to the political sides, and that is why you are in a quandary. There are numerous test/quizzes online you can take to determine which party best represents your interest and values. Keep in mind however, if you vote based on the person you like the best or the one you hate the least, then party affiliation is irrelevant. BTW- the attitude of voting for the person you like the best is one of political immaturity and very naive, IMO.

Forum List

Back