Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

Now Phrump is saying he may sue her. Just another day, another threat to sue from Phrump to Nazi...

I hope he bankrupts her stupid ass.

And it precisely this attitude of wanting to punish victims for speaking out against him that makes Trump and his cronies completely unworthy to be near the white house
His middle name should be Sue...

Instead of a Boy named Sue, maybe a Rich Spoiled Brat named Sue.

You need to get over it.... she ain't got shit. If she tries anything he'll tie her ass up in court forever.
yeah, she aint got shit... Except for a VIDEO of him grabbing her, photos of finger marked bruises, a series of tweets of him lying and denying that he touched her, calling her delusional and attention seeking, and aftermath that resulted in the loss of her job, and degradation of her character/reputation. Other than that theres nothing!

A bruise? OMG... the horror.
Whatever.
As I said before... Its not about the grab its about how the campaign responded to it... They unapologetically denied it then continued to aggressively smear the reporter. A simple apology would have moved this thing right along but this tough guy "do no wrong" attitude leads to this kind of escalated shit. This is just a taste of what a Trump administration would foster if he makes the WH.

Yes, if Trump wins there will be ,millions of bruised women for that will be his policy.

You folks are nutz, you really are. Clinton was a documented serial abuser of women.... but then, that was a "private matter" and they were all sluts.

she's lucky she didn't get taken out on a stretcher! :mad:

Given the size of Trump's hands (etc.), I doubt he could stretch her.
Having done a podcast based on sex, the hands/dick size correlation I can tell you has been proven a dud, scientifically.

Just an fyi 4ya

FYI, I was making a joke.
The connotation of the joke no longer exists, just helping you out brohemian rhapsody :thup:

View attachment 69416

This I would say "OK, misdemeanor battery"

No argument there.

The video tape however...no fucking way :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a friend coming over in a while who is a retired television/film editor. I'll have him watch it and he will be able to tell how much time between frames. But the video skips. Maybe 1-2 seconds between frames.

But it is obvious that he approaches her and puts his hand or hands on her. Lewandowski is a pussy. I bet if it had been a male reporter the same size or bigger he would have not approached at all. He's a total pussy who probably got the shit beat out of him when he was a kid and it's been pay back ever since.
Here's another angle with no frames missing.

Now Phrump is saying he may sue her. Just another day, another threat to sue from Phrump to Nazi...

And it precisely this attitude of wanting to punish victims for speaking out against him that makes Trump and his cronies completely unworthy to be near the white house

You need to get over it.... she ain't got shit. If she tries anything he'll tie her ass up in court forever.
yeah, she aint got shit... Except for a VIDEO of him grabbing her, photos of finger marked bruises, a series of tweets of him lying and denying that he touched her, calling her delusional and attention seeking, and aftermath that resulted in the loss of her job, and degradation of her character/reputation. Other than that theres nothing!

Whatever.
As I said before... Its not about the grab its about how the campaign responded to it... They unapologetically denied it then continued to aggressively smear the reporter. A simple apology would have moved this thing right along but this tough guy "do no wrong" attitude leads to this kind of escalated shit. This is just a taste of what a Trump administration would foster if he makes the WH.

Yes, if Trump wins there will be ,millions of bruised women for that will be his policy.

You folks are nutz, you really are. Clinton was a documented serial abuser of women.... but then, that was a "private matter" and they were all sluts.
Damn you are slow... It's not about bruised women, and don't do the petty opposition deflection... The issue is about the "Do no wrong" attitude and attacking/bullying/smearing reactions to criticism or accusations. Its the culture around the Trump Campaign, which will be on steroids if he makes the White House. Do you really not get that?

Just heard on CNN that Trump is suggesting he could press charges against the woman reporter. Holy shit...

Yeah that wont go anywhere

His middle name should be Sue...

Let's see.....who is charged. Oh yeah! That would be Phrumps campaign manager. But she has nothing...,right.....:biggrin:

Jake Tapper just destroyed a Trump rep about this issue and the exploitation of the Cruz affair NE story... There really is no way excuse or spin this stuff.

It looked like he was trying to move past her. Touching her arm in such a scenario is a perfectly natural reaction. We've all done it.

That was not touching her arm, it was grabbing her arm.

Semantics. It doesn't change the fact that she lied.

Look up the legal definition of battery. If you don't see his hands on her you're blind or stupid or both. Battery doesn't literally have to be battered, beat up or hit.

The WaPo reporter who witnessed Lewandowski published an article immediately afterward:

Inside Trump’s inner circle, his staffers are willing to fight for him. Literally.

""As security parted the masses to give him passage out of the chandelier-lit ballroom, Michelle Fields, a young reporter for Trump-friendly Breitbart News, pressed forward to ask the Republican front-runner a question. I watched as a man with short-cropped hair and a suit grabbed her arm and yanked her out of the way. He was Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s 41-year-old campaign manager.
Fields stumbled. Finger-shaped bruises formed on her arm.
“I’m just a little spooked,” she said, a tear streaming down her face. “No one has grabbed me like that before.”"""

When asked about the incident the Trump assholes said this below. How fucking stupid can you get? Trump has a bunch of stupid goons working for him:

"""In addition to our staff, which had no knowledge of said situation, not a single camera or reporter of more than 100 in attendance captured the alleged incident.”

At least there is this: The Jupiter, Florida police department is not owned by Trump and his fucking Brownshirts.

Inside Trump’s inner circle, his staffers are willing to fight for him. Literally.

That doesn't change the fact that Fields lied.

So the Jupiter police are lying. Either own that or STFU.

If they're repeating Fields' claim, they're repeating a lie. She lied about where she was grabbed and how she was grabbed. The video proves that.

Whatever.

Damn you are slow... It's not about bruised women, and don't do the petty opposition deflection... The issue is about the "Do no wrong" attitude and attacking/bullying/smearing reactions to criticism or accusations. Its the culture around the Trump Campaign, which will be on steroids if he makes the White House. Do you really not get that?

Phrump has NO CHANCE of making the WH. The GOP establishment know that and they are losing their mind. I cannot blame them.

Whatever.

Millions of abused women?

I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing the fact that he tries to punish anyone who speaks out for their rights and justice against him. His bullying tactics now are bad. Wait till he gets really power. Give power to a bully and he gets worse. This man will be a despot. And I'm going to speak out against him and for the constitution.

And btw I spoke out against Clinton and his abuse. Trump does similar crap. I haven't changed but apparently you are mad at me because i refuse to tolerate it simply because Trump has an R next to his name.

So whose the hypocrite here?

Last edited:
Jake Tapper just destroyed a Trump rep about this issue and the exploitation of the Cruz affair NE story... There really is no way excuse or spin this stuff.

That was Huckabee's daughter. That was painful to watch. She was clueless.

Having done a podcast based on sex, the hands/dick size correlation I can tell you has been proven a dud, scientifically.

Just an fyi 4ya

The connotation of the joke no longer exists, just helping you out brohemian rhapsody :thup:

Am I in danger of being arrested by the joke police, or just given an appearance ticket?

View attachment 69416

This I would say "OK, misdemeanor battery"

No argument there.

The video tape however...no fucking way :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a friend coming over in a while who is a retired television/film editor. I'll have him watch it and he will be able to tell how much time between frames. But the video skips. Maybe 1-2 seconds between frames.

But it is obvious that he approaches her and puts his hand or hands on her. Lewandowski is a pussy. I bet if it had been a male reporter the same size or bigger he would have not approached at all. He's a total pussy who probably got the shit beat out of him when he was a kid and it's been pay back ever since.
Here's another angle with no frames missing.

What I find amazing is someone had a camera and was zeroed in to the exact spot at the exact moment of the exchange.

Things that make you go, "hmmmm!"

Just an fyi 4ya

Am I in danger of being arrested by the joke police, or just given an appearance ticket?
Its a circle with a strike through it, and behind the strike it says "daft."

That's the logo for my services, sir.

To think, this man will soon be the face of the GOP, as its nominee for the White House. Frigin Amazing!

Just an fyi 4ya

Well, I was drafted, but I dodged the daft.

link or it didnt happen, bubba.

Trumps people are quite right in their support of Trump and the jackals howling are a little bit early in their happy dance

Just an fyi 4ya

Well, I was drafted, but I dodged the daft.
Interesting enough, your dodge was actually my heroic services diving in front of the daft for you. In lieu of an invoice, just spread word of my business, please.

Forum List

Back