Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

Accepting a person into custody who voluntarily surrenders pursuant to an arrest warrant constitutes an arrest. -

See more at: Accepting Into Custody A Person Who Voluntarily Surrenders On An Arrest Warrant | Washington State

Yes that's WA state law but is probably nationwide.

Was there an arrest warrant involved?

He wasn't taken into custody.

He signed a citation and left.

Is it even possible for you moron leftists not to lie?

That's an arrest.

Now Phrump is saying he may sue her. Just another day, another threat to sue from Phrump to Nazi...

Trump says his guy is innocent. Of course. Mainly because Trump doesn't consider roughing up women to be any sort of a crime.
if he has a prior history of abusing women as with someone like, oh... say... bill clinton or cosby, that will be a different story. the beat campaign reporters know about and have been calling it a full contact sport for generations. i think it's just the tip of the iceberg. i'm trying to figure why she was working for breitbart.
It's a different issue, ding dong.

No ding, dong. Abuse is abuse. Even when YOUR party does it.

Accepting a person into custody who voluntarily surrenders pursuant to an arrest warrant constitutes an arrest. -

See more at: Accepting Into Custody A Person Who Voluntarily Surrenders On An Arrest Warrant | Washington State

Yes that's WA state law but is probably nationwide.

Was there an arrest warrant involved?

He wasn't taken into custody.

He signed a citation and left.

Is it even possible for you moron leftists not to lie?

That's an arrest.

No it isn't. He was served with court papers, he was not "arrested".

Arrest
A seizure or forcible restraint; an exercise of the power to deprive a person of his or her liberty; the taking or keeping of a person in custody by legal authority, especially, in response to a criminal charge.

Oh, I see. So, according to you, it's fine to beat the stem-winding shit out of a woman, throw her down a flight of stairs, nearly killing her, but somehow a guy taking a woman by the arm, because she is too close to a presidential candidate and moving her aside is a capital offense.

Sounds like a liberal to me.

Do you have a mental problem? Where did she or anyone say it's okay to knock a woman down stairs?

Do we need to get straw man out for your play time?

exposestraw.jpg

Just trying to understand the justification of the left. Care to enlighten me? I have never heard anything from the left when this sort of thing happens to a "nobody" - but you folks sure go ape-shit when a minor altercation happens in the course of a political campaign. You folks go crazy. So, what's it going to be? you going to stand up for everyone? or just those you deem "worthy?"

I don't know what you plan to do, but I'm going to debate the topic of this thread.

That's exactly what I figured you (and the left would do) - makes perfect sense.
LMAO :cuckoo:

Like I said, when YOUR side does it, you close your eyes.

Btw looks like it was a good arrest. There is clearly a prima facie case. Whether a jury would convict. Who knows.

Personally I'd never let it go to jury. I'd arrange a dismissal after anger management and an apology. But I suspect he wouldn't do it

i would be embarrassed to let the world know i was a wuss who couldn't even handle a man grabbing my arm? this is like Richard Simmons crying like a wussy cause some guy grabbed his balls and it hurt,,,boo hoo hoo!

Forum List

Back