Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

Has any other campaign manager in recent history of US presidential campaigns ever been charged with assaulting a reporter at a campaign event? No. This says something about the Trump campaign, and it isn't a good something.

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 2.44.29 PM.png

This I would say "OK, misdemeanor battery"

No argument there.

The video tape however...no fucking way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it even possible for you scumbags not to lie?

No one was "arrested" Rodent.

{Corey Lewandowski, 42, faces one misdemeanor count of battery. He voluntarily went to police headquarters in Jupiter, Fla., and signed paperwork that ordered him to appear in court on May 4.}

Read the fucking article next time, you drooling retard.

:blahblah:

"The Trump campaign insisted in a statement that he “was not arrested,” although a police report distributed to news outlets said his arrest occurred at 8:10 a.m."

They are making a semantics argument. They are claiming he wasn't arrested because he wasn't placed in cuffs. Instead he was issue a criminal summons. Same result.

I just watched the video, but have not followed this story. Why was Corey grabbing her in the first place?

It looked like he was trying to move past her. Touching her arm in such a scenario is a perfectly natural reaction. We've all done it.

That was not touching her arm, it was grabbing her arm.

Semantics. It doesn't change the fact that she lied.

Look up the legal definition of battery. If you don't see his hands on her you're blind or stupid or both. Battery doesn't literally have to be battered, beat up or hit.

The WaPo reporter who witnessed Lewandowski published an article immediately afterward:

Inside Trump’s inner circle, his staffers are willing to fight for him. Literally.

""As security parted the masses to give him passage out of the chandelier-lit ballroom, Michelle Fields, a young reporter for Trump-friendly Breitbart News, pressed forward to ask the Republican front-runner a question. I watched as a man with short-cropped hair and a suit grabbed her arm and yanked her out of the way. He was Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s 41-year-old campaign manager.
Fields stumbled. Finger-shaped bruises formed on her arm.
“I’m just a little spooked,” she said, a tear streaming down her face. “No one has grabbed me like that before.”"""

When asked about the incident the Trump assholes said this below. How fucking stupid can you get? Trump has a bunch of stupid goons working for him:

"""In addition to our staff, which had no knowledge of said situation, not a single camera or reporter of more than 100 in attendance captured the alleged incident.”

At least there is this: The Jupiter, Florida police department is not owned by Trump and his fucking Brownshirts.

Inside Trump’s inner circle, his staffers are willing to fight for him. Literally.

That doesn't change the fact that Fields lied.

Forum List

Back