Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

I watched the video (wanted to see the big bad bully, picking on women) and what did I see? Him take her by the arm and move her aside.

Oh my God!!! The humanity. Jesus you folks are grasping at straws here (as usual). He'll get a stern warning and the case will be dropped.

Funny, though, after thinking about it - I wonder where the hell you folks are when some pro football player or some rapper beats the living hell out of his girlfriend, throws her down a flight of stairs.

Geez..if you're going to feign outrage - how about doing it correctly?
They both, the football player and the asshole that grabbed the reporter, need to be punished. But you go right ahead and excuse it.

Dumbass - no one is excusing a damned thing. I just do NOT believe in making a mountain out of a mole hill. What? You think the campaign manager should be hung at dawn? Jesus, you guys are an amazing lot..
Oh, you excused him alright. And no, he shouldn't be shot. He should be charged with battery and punished appropriately.

I'll give you pussies one thing, you are true to form. Thankfully, I grew up in a time where this bullshit litigation society didn't exist. Jesus Christ, grow up and while you are at it - grow a pair missy.
When was battery ever legal?

The reporter was doing what every reporter does. To portray her otherwise is dishonest.

If you are a political candidate, you are going to have reporters approaching you at your events. Duh!

That's what the candidates want. Duh!
Yep. This is against the first amendment, aside from being battery. And shame on Breitbart for calling their own reporter a liar.

How exactly is it against the first amendment?

I hope you are right, but the DON seems to be unstoppable. And I don't understand why, either. Every gaffe every little misstep brings him so much closer to nomination.

If the dems allow an honest primary and Bernie derails Hilliary, ( :lol: ) this will change.

The hatred of Hillary is rightfully deep in this nation.

This is the same guy Trump was championing for assaulting the reporter.

Donald Trump’s campaign manager was just charged with battery
Yep. That will probably gain Trump more voters.
Yeah, it will. A lot of cons are against the first amendment, sadly.
I hope you are right, but the DON seems to be unstoppable. And I don't understand why, either. Every gaffe every little misstep brings him so much closer to nomination.
A lot of people with low self esteem support him. He's the Franco of our time.

The reporter was doing what every reporter does. To portray her otherwise is dishonest.

If you are a political candidate, you are going to have reporters approaching you at your events. Duh!

Yep. This is against the first amendment, aside from being battery. And shame on Breitbart for calling their own reporter a liar.

Manhandling the press for asking a question...surely you jest.

Charged with battery for TOUCHING someone.....
Petraeus court-martialed.....
Meanwhile Hillary skates for a federal offense to this point.....

Trump is a punk but this is absurd

Grabbing someone with enough force to leave bruises is hardly just touching.

But yes its small potatoes compared with emailgate. But then that's going to take much more time to investigate due to the numerous witnesses and emails investigators need to sift through. For this case all police needed to do was take the complaint and watch the video.

Especially grabbing the upper are with such force that it leaves bruises on the wrist, but not the upper arm..

But yes its small potatoes compared with emailgate. But then that's going to take much more time to investigate due to the numerous witnesses and emails investigators need to sift through. For this case all police needed to do was take the complaint and watch the video.

$50 fine is what it will be.

Surely you just. Trump is not a government representative. By definition, he cannot violate the first amendment because the first amendment prohibits government action against the press

Especially grabbing the upper are with such force that it leaves bruises on the wrist, but not the upper arm..

$50 fine is what it will be.

Like I said earlier,if I was his attorney is negotiate a dismissal

Fields needs to toughen up.

Yeah, she needs to meet up with some clown who describes himself as wild on anonymous internet forums....

Why is it impossible for Liberals to present an argument without personal attacks? Is it a sign of weakness?

And, I'm guessing you never watched the movie, "1941".

I'm guessing you spend too much time watching movies.

That must mean you never watched "1941"...lol

Just remember all you Trumpsters.....What you see on the small screen is what you're going to see on the streets if this spray-tanned, orange-haired freak gets elected. He is in it for himself, not you. As a very wise woman once said, "You can only make so much money before all that's left is power".

I hope you're not stupid enough to think Clinton gives a shit about you, or anybody else.

Bruising is NOT a sign of force. Some people bruise VERY easily

Surely you just. Trump is not a government representative. By definition, he cannot violate the first amendment because the first amendment prohibits government action against the press
Good point. This is simply a foreshadowing of how he will act.

Bruising is NOT a sign of force. Some people bruise VERY easily
That's what he said.

Forum List

Back