Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

upload_2016-3-29_16-41-44.png

Here, see wrong part of the arm.

upload_2016-3-29_16-54-15.png

She looks real shook up to me. hahahaahahahhahahahahhah. she's not rubbing her arm or anything.

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-29_16-41-5.png
    upload_2016-3-29_16-41-5.png
    370.5 KB · Views: 40
  • upload_2016-3-29_16-46-3.png
    upload_2016-3-29_16-46-3.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 40
Charged with battery for TOUCHING someone.....
Petraeus court-martialed.....
Meanwhile Hillary skates for a federal offense to this point.....

Trump is a punk but this is absurd

Grabbing someone with enough force to leave bruises is hardly just touching.

But yes its small potatoes compared with emailgate. But then that's going to take much more time to investigate due to the numerous witnesses and emails investigators need to sift through. For this case all police needed to do was take the complaint and watch the video.
Bruising is NOT a sign of force. Some people bruise VERY easily
That's what he said.
I don't care what he said. It is fact. I've had 2 people in my family that could bruise simply from bumping into a table.
Bruises=/=Battery

Ravi, turn off that off line thing and have the guts to show your self, please. Don't be a wuss. Common now, what are you afraid of?

But yes its small potatoes compared with emailgate. But then that's going to take much more time to investigate due to the numerous witnesses and emails investigators need to sift through. For this case all police needed to do was take the complaint and watch the video.

It's certainly evidence of it.

Bruises + video + eye witness testimony could make a convincing case with a good prosecutor. I could get a conviction for less.

Course absent the politics both sides would probably settle long before it reached a trial phase

That's what he said.
I don't care what he said. It is fact. I've had 2 people in my family that could bruise simply from bumping into a table.
Bruises=/=Battery
Its not about the grab or the bruise it's about how the campaign responded... They lied about it then smeared the reporter.

That's what he said.
Bruises=/=Battery
Its not about the grab or the bruise it's about how the campaign responded... They lied about it then smeared the reporter.

I agree. The reaction from trump is far more telling and important than the charge

Jake Tapper just destroyed a Trump rep about this issue and the exploitation of the Cruz affair NE story... There really is no way excuse or spin this stuff.
link or it didnt happen, bubba.

Trumps people are quite right in their support of Trump and the jackals howling are a little bit early in their happy dance

I saw it. It was Huckabee's daughter. She was fumbling all over herself. If she had any self pride, she would walk away from the embarrassing campaign. Her dad, who obviously has sold his sole to Phrump, should tell her to walk away.

Jake Tapper just destroyed a Trump rep about this issue and the exploitation of the Cruz affair NE story... There really is no way excuse or spin this stuff.
link or it didnt happen, bubba.

Trumps people are quite right in their support of Trump and the jackals howling are a little bit early in their happy dance

I saw it. It was Huckabee's daughter. She was fumbling all over herself. If she had any self pride, she would walk away from the embarrassing campaign. Her dad, who obviously has sold his sole to Phrump, should tell her to walk away.
It happened... Trump campaign adviser: Incident wasn't a 'big deal' - CNN Video

If Phrump is smart, which is highly questionable at this point, he would quietly ease this hot head out of his camp.....wait. Phrump is a Hothead. Strike that....

This morning I was watching a news bite that had a bunch of women going goo goo over why they love Donald Dumb...he says what he means and we like that, unquote.....Really ladies? The guys a lying piece of shit and this latest shit with the reporter proves the point....you have fuckin video, you have actual bruises, you have a history of violence at his rallies and still you're at awe over a mf that lies like a can of shit??? So help me, I hope this bastard wins the election....this country deserves the hell he's gonna give this country, with his supporters leading the way...which by the way, every gotdamn time a republican gets in office, its always their supporters that feel the sting...and I love it!!

This morning I was watching a news bite that had a bunch of women going goo goo over why they love Donald Dumb...he says what he means and we like that, unquote.....Really ladies? The guys a lying piece of shit and this latest shit with the reporter proves the point....you have fuckin video, you have actual bruises, you have a history of violence at his rallies and still you're at awe over a mf that lies like a can of shit??? So help me, I hope this bastard wins the election....this country deserves the hell he's gonna give this country, with his supporters leading the way...which by the way, every gotdamn time a republican gets in office, its always their supporters that feel the sting...and I love it!!

He will probably threaten to sue everyone that votes against him. REALLY? This guy has got to be the biggest Tool alive!

I hope you are right, but the DON seems to be unstoppable. And I don't understand why, either. Every gaffe every little misstep brings him so much closer to nomination.

If the dems allow an honest primary and Bernie derails Hilliary, ( :lol: ) this will change.

The hatred of Hillary is rightfully deep in this nation.

They called it Super Tuesday 2; some people called it "3." For Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton the number didn't matter. The word "super" was good enough.

Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton won critical presidential primaries in the industrial Midwest and completed her sweep of the South on Tuesday, as she took full command of a contest.

Mr. Sanders seemed nowhere near enough to change the dynamic of the race. Mrs. Clinton won in Ohio, Illinois, Florida and North Carolina, Missouri, and blunted Mr. Sanders’s momentum from a win last week in Michigan. She widened her already formidable delegate lead and made it improbable he can catch up.

Hillary Clinton Wins Four States, Adding to Delegate Lead

I hope you are right, but the DON seems to be unstoppable. And I don't understand why, either. Every gaffe every little misstep brings him so much closer to nomination.

If the dems allow an honest primary and Bernie derails Hilliary, ( :lol: ) this will change.

The hatred of Hillary is rightfully deep in this nation.

They called it Super Tuesday 2; some people called it "3." For Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton the number didn't matter. The word "super" was good enough.

Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton won critical presidential primaries in the industrial Midwest and completed her sweep of the South on Tuesday, as she took full command of a contest.

Mr. Sanders seemed nowhere near enough to change the dynamic of the race. Mrs. Clinton won in Ohio, Illinois, Florida and North Carolina, Missouri, and blunted Mr. Sanders’s momentum from a win last week in Michigan. She widened her already formidable delegate lead and made it improbable he can catch up.

Hillary Clinton Wins Four States, Adding to Delegate Lead

Ummm ----- that's news from two weeks ago. You know that, right?

Last edited:

That's what he said.
Bruises=/=Battery
Well Trump is a jackass so that's to be expected. Having said that anyone that thinks this qualifies as battery needs to have their head examined. And that includes you avatar.

That's what he said.
Bruises=/=Battery

I agree. The reaction from trump is far more telling and important than the charge
Not a hard conclusion to come to considering the charge is bogus bullshit. I've done far worse & walked away from it Scott free. This prosecutor needs to remove the corn Cobb from his puckered ass.

He will probably threaten to sue everyone that votes against him. REALLY? This guy has got to be the biggest Tool alive!

He isnt going to sue anyone for opposing him. You libtards do shit like that, not Trump.

Not a hard conclusion to come to considering the charge is bogus bullshit. I've done far worse & walked away from it Scott free. This prosecutor needs to remove the corn Cobb from his puckered ass.

But it is an election year, so it is OK to slander people and ruin their lives with bullshit charges.

That is how the Establishment plays the game.

Forum List

Back