Trump Campaign Paid $50,000 To Trump Jr.’s Lawyer Days Before Bombshell NYT Report

Trump has a 2020 presidential campaign committee already?

Outstanding news!!
:rofl:

glad you're so happy!
That gave me a good chuckle! ty :lol:

I believe whatever money he had left from 2016 campaign funds goes in to the 2020 fund, plus I think I had read a few weeks back that he had some fund raising events for 2020 already....so yes, I believe he thinks he will be running again in 2020...

And you believe he isn't running again in 2020? Are you privy to some super-secret 007 double-nought spy information that even the highest office in this country doesn't know?

Maybe you should share that information with him. He would appreciate it and tell you "Thanks for the heads up."

Outstanding news!!

Yep, campaigning and scamming retards is all he knows how to do.

Do you live in an information vacuum or something, and aren't aware of the wonderful things he's done for this country, in a mere matter or months?

Trump is doing a great job. Or is the stock market not even an indicator of what's happening in this country?

Wow, dude Trumps days are over... get out of the Dream Bubble.... if he makes it a year, I will be surprised.

I love when someone says something idiotic like you just did. Wish in one hand and shit in the other: See which one fills up first. :lmao:

Oooooo what a comeback Bubble boy.. Why do you continue to excuse this behavior with the people that we put in office?
It didn't go over very well when Nixon lied to the country...People are not ,stupid except for those who continue to look the other way..
"Excuse" what behavior, paying your lawyer? Yeah, that is sinister!

Trump did something....impeach!!

It was boring 5 months ago, today it's just noise

"Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!"

"The tale concerns a shepherd boy who repeatedly tricks nearby villagers into thinking wolves are attacking his flock. When a wolf actually does appear and the boy again calls for help, the villagers believe that it is another false alarm and the sheep are eaten by the wolf. In later English-language poetic versions of the fable, the wolf also eats the boy."

The Boy Who Cried Wolf - Wikipedia

15761638._SX540_.jpg

Outstanding news!!

Do you live in an information vacuum or something, and aren't aware of the wonderful things he's done for this country, in a mere matter or months?

Trump is doing a great job. Or is the stock market not even an indicator of what's happening in this country?

Wow, dude Trumps days are over... get out of the Dream Bubble.... if he makes it a year, I will be surprised.

I love when someone says something idiotic like you just did. Wish in one hand and shit in the other: See which one fills up first. :lmao:

Oooooo what a comeback Bubble boy.. Why do you continue to excuse this behavior with the people that we put in office?
It didn't go over very well when Nixon lied to the country...People are not ,stupid except for those who continue to look the other way..

You keep making vague allegations about Trump's "behavior" and reminiscing about the past, but keep failing to provide examples of this "behavior" you're referring to.

Did he grab you by the pussy or something?

Did he sell your Grandma into the Russian white slave market?

I'm not seeing it here.

Lying to the Americans, continuously insulting anyone who questioned him. He has divided the country by his behavior.
How do you trust someone who lies to you...And we know Trump knew of this meeting

According to the disclosure forms, Trump’s presidential campaign gave the payment to Futerfas’ law firm more than a week before the story ran.

In newly filed campaign disclosure forms, President Donald Trump’s 2020 presidential campaign committee has disclosed that it paid a $50,000 retainer to criminal defense attorney Alan S. Futerfas who represents his son Donald Trump Jr. The timing of the payment is certainly raising eyebrows. Trump claimed he found out about the controversial meeting his son held with a Kremlin-linked lawyer around the time the New York Times first reported it, but the payment to Trump Jr.’s lawyer was made eleven days before.

According to the disclosure forms, Trump’s presidential campaign made a $50,000 payment to Futerfas’ law firm on June 27, 2017. The first story about Trump Jr.’s meeting with lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya went up on the New York Times website on July 8, 2017, 11 days after the payment was made. On July 12, in an exchange with reporters on Air Force One en route to Paris, Trump said, “I only heard about it [Trump Jr’s meeting with the Russian lawyer] two or three days ago.”

A report from Yahoo News this week revealed that Trump’s lawyers knew about the email chain between Trump Jr. and music publicist Rob Goldstone for weeks. According to the Yahoo News report, Trump’s lead attorney, Marc Kasowitz and Alan Garten, general counsel of the Trump organization, found out about the now infamous email exchange the third week of June. The payment from Trump’s committee was made the fourth week of June.

Trump is known to be careful with spending, monitoring expenses closely and grousing when too much money is spent. The fact that a $50,000 payment, to a criminal defense attorney that represents his son on a matter related to the Russia investigation, could be made by a campaign committee he controls without his knowledge would certainly be surprising according to two sources familiar with Trump’s oversight of campaign expenses.

A spokesman for Trump’s campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

More: Trump Campaign Paid $50,000 To Trump Jr.’s Lawyer Days Before Bombshell NYT Report

Wow, that seems pretty fishy to me! I wonder if Robert Mueller with have a problem with that?

So now paying your bills is some kind of scandal?

You people are so desperate.

He paid his kid's bill for something he denied he even knew about.

I wonder if anyone from the huffington post strained a muscle with all that reaching for this claim.....

You keep making vague allegations about Trump's "behavior" and reminiscing about the past, but keep failing to provide examples of this "behavior" you're referring to.

I'm not seeing it here.

There were people on the fence up until last week who wanted to believe Trump and now know that the jackass is a big fat liar..

trump-jr-time-story-fb_647_071417121828.jpg

Lying to the Americans, continuously insulting anyone who questioned him. He has divided the country by his behavior.
How do you trust someone who lies to you...And we know Trump knew of this meeting

Jeez. Give it a rest, snowflake. You just put up with 8 years of some low-life community organizer lying to you on a daily basis. And you weren't pissed then?

And "dividing the country"? Please explain to me how Obama was the "Great Unifier", and ended all division between the races, sexes, nationalities, and economic groups. I'd really like to hear that one.

I'm not seeing it here.

There were people on the fence up until last week who wanted to believe Trump and now know that the jackass is a big fat liar..

So you want to impeach Donald Trump Jr. for some bogus article written in a magazine now?

Do you even realize that Donald Trump Jr. is not the President of these United States?

I have no problem with him insulting the fake news outlets. Telling the truth isn't really an insult. Obama told whoppers 1000 times bigger than anything Trump has ever said, and suckers like you swallowed everything he said. So tell us, how did you trust Obama?

Snowflakes believe everyone hates Trump because they hate Trump. Nothing could be further from the truth.

According to the disclosure forms, Trump’s presidential campaign gave the payment to Futerfas’ law firm more than a week before the story ran.

In newly filed campaign disclosure forms, President Donald Trump’s 2020 presidential campaign committee has disclosed that it paid a $50,000 retainer to criminal defense attorney Alan S. Futerfas who represents his son Donald Trump Jr. The timing of the payment is certainly raising eyebrows. Trump claimed he found out about the controversial meeting his son held with a Kremlin-linked lawyer around the time the New York Times first reported it, but the payment to Trump Jr.’s lawyer was made eleven days before.

According to the disclosure forms, Trump’s presidential campaign made a $50,000 payment to Futerfas’ law firm on June 27, 2017. The first story about Trump Jr.’s meeting with lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya went up on the New York Times website on July 8, 2017, 11 days after the payment was made. On July 12, in an exchange with reporters on Air Force One en route to Paris, Trump said, “I only heard about it [Trump Jr’s meeting with the Russian lawyer] two or three days ago.”

A report from Yahoo News this week revealed that Trump’s lawyers knew about the email chain between Trump Jr. and music publicist Rob Goldstone for weeks. According to the Yahoo News report, Trump’s lead attorney, Marc Kasowitz and Alan Garten, general counsel of the Trump organization, found out about the now infamous email exchange the third week of June. The payment from Trump’s committee was made the fourth week of June.

Trump is known to be careful with spending, monitoring expenses closely and grousing when too much money is spent. The fact that a $50,000 payment, to a criminal defense attorney that represents his son on a matter related to the Russia investigation, could be made by a campaign committee he controls without his knowledge would certainly be surprising according to two sources familiar with Trump’s oversight of campaign expenses.

A spokesman for Trump’s campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

More: Trump Campaign Paid $50,000 To Trump Jr.’s Lawyer Days Before Bombshell NYT Report

Wow, that seems pretty fishy to me! I wonder if Robert Mueller with have a problem with that?

So now paying your bills is some kind of scandal?

You people are so desperate.

He paid his kid's bill for something he denied he even knew about.
He was paid for services rendered. It wasn't a line item saying "for representation during the email issue."

I'm not seeing it here.

Oh yeah, there were snowflakes on the fence - it had to be the ones screaming "impeach Trump!" at the top of their lungs.

I have no problem with him insulting the fake news outlets. Telling the truth isn't really an insult. Obama told whoppers 1000 times bigger than anything Trump has ever said, and suckers like you swallowed everything he said. So tell us, how did you trust Obama?

Snowflakes believe everyone hates Trump because they hate Trump. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Right on. The leftists would follow the devil himself if he whispered sweet nothings in their ears.

Jeez. Give it a rest, snowflake. You just put up with 8 years of some low-life community organizer lying to you on a daily basis. And you weren't pissed then?

And "dividing the country"? Please explain to me how Obama was the "Great Unifier", and ended all division between the races, sexes, nationalities, and economic groups. I'd really like to hear that one.

This is not about Obama, this is about our present president who has been basically calling bluff, insulting and playing the victim with his lies.
All he had to do was be honest from the beginning..instead it had been one big lie after another..

All relationships including professional ones crumble when the foundation of trust has been broken.

This time last year I supported Trump during his campaign, I too believed him until he went all Alt Right , turning his back on the democrats who supported him from the beginning when the GOP hated him.

This is not about Obama, this is about our present president who has been basically calling bluff, insulting and playing the victim with his lies.
All he had to do was be honest from the beginning..instead it had been one big lie after another..

All relationships including professional ones crumble when the foundation of trust has been broken.

This time last year I supported Trump during his campaign, I too believed him until he went all Alt Right , turning his back on the democrats who supported him from the beginning when the GOP hated him.
How exactly has Trump turned his back on anyone?

Outstanding news!!

glad you're so happy!

I believe whatever money he had left from 2016 campaign funds goes in to the 2020 fund, plus I think I had read a few weeks back that he had some fund raising events for 2020 already....so yes, I believe he thinks he will be running again in 2020...

And you believe he isn't running again in 2020? Are you privy to some super-secret 007 double-nought spy information that even the highest office in this country doesn't know?

Maybe you should share that information with him. He would appreciate it and tell you "Thanks for the heads up."
I think he is the antichrist, :D really, truly, as of now, I honestly do! Yes, as crazy as it may be...which I am aware of the insanity of it!

(he fits so many of the characteristics in prophesy: boastful, arrogant,vengeful, master of deceit,a cheater, the destroyer (of all you once knew), an abomination, uses a form of what might be called black magic to get his followers to follow him, casts a delusion on them, a liar of all liars, master of greed, AND he's the only one on this earth that I know of that would be narcissistic enough to walk in to the Temple of God and proclaim himself to be God!) :eek:

AND most importantly, who according to prophesy, only rules for 42 months or 3 1/2 years, then gets kicked out by the courts, (at least in the book of Daniel he does)....what that all really means, I am uncertain...except for the 3 1/2 year part...so if my speculation is more than simply a good guess....he's only gonna last 42 months! :D And will not be running for a second term! Amen!

I'm not seeing it here.

Oh yeah, there were snowflakes on the fence - it had to be the ones screaming "impeach Trump!" at the top of their lungs.

Well there are certainly more added to the angry crowd since last week..

Outstanding news!!

glad you're so happy!

I think he is the antichrist, :D really, truly, as of now, I honestly do! Yes, as crazy as it may be...which I am aware of the insanity of it!

(he fits so many of the characteristics in prophesy: boastful, arrogant,vengeful, master of deceit,a cheater, the destroyer (of all you once knew), an abomination, uses a form of what might be called black magic to get his followers to follow him, casts a delusion on them, a liar of all liars, master of greed, AND he's the only one on this earth that I know of that would be narcissistic enough to walk in to the Temple of God and proclaim himself to be God!) :eek:

AND most importantly, who according to prophesy, only rules for 42 months or 3 1/2 years, then gets kicked out by the courts, (at least in the book of Daniel he does)....what that all really means, I am uncertain...except for the 3 1/2 year part...so if my speculation is more than simply a good guess....he's only gonna last 42 months! :D And will not be running for a second term! Amen!

That's pretty wack. Eight years of Obama and even though I disliked him, I never considered him the Antichrist.

Forum List

Back