Trump Campaign Paid $50,000 To Trump Jr.’s Lawyer Days Before Bombshell NYT Report

I love when someone says something idiotic like you just did. Wish in one hand and shit in the other: See which one fills up first. :lmao:

Oooooo what a comeback Bubble boy.. Why do you continue to excuse this behavior with the people that we put in office?
It didn't go over very well when Nixon lied to the country...People are not ,stupid except for those who continue to look the other way..

You keep making vague allegations about Trump's "behavior" and reminiscing about the past, but keep failing to provide examples of this "behavior" you're referring to.

Did he grab you by the pussy or something?

Did he sell your Grandma into the Russian white slave market?

I'm not seeing it here.

There were people on the fence up until last week who wanted to believe Trump and now know that the jackass is a big fat liar..

trump-jr-time-story-fb_647_071417121828.jpg

Lying about what?

Did they break any laws? No.

They had a meeting.

Did Hilary actually pay for opposition research from Russia and Ukraine? Yes.
Keep lying to yourself that no laws were broken.
Watchdogs to DOJ: Trump Jr. meeting broke campaign finance laws

Not to mention how unethical it is..,, but you Trump whores were never big on ethics.

He didn't break any campaign laws dipshit....

According to the disclosure forms, Trump’s presidential campaign gave the payment to Futerfas’ law firm more than a week before the story ran.

In newly filed campaign disclosure forms, President Donald Trump’s 2020 presidential campaign committee has disclosed that it paid a $50,000 retainer to criminal defense attorney Alan S. Futerfas who represents his son Donald Trump Jr. The timing of the payment is certainly raising eyebrows. Trump claimed he found out about the controversial meeting his son held with a Kremlin-linked lawyer around the time the New York Times first reported it, but the payment to Trump Jr.’s lawyer was made eleven days before.

According to the disclosure forms, Trump’s presidential campaign made a $50,000 payment to Futerfas’ law firm on June 27, 2017. The first story about Trump Jr.’s meeting with lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya went up on the New York Times website on July 8, 2017, 11 days after the payment was made. On July 12, in an exchange with reporters on Air Force One en route to Paris, Trump said, “I only heard about it [Trump Jr’s meeting with the Russian lawyer] two or three days ago.”

A report from Yahoo News this week revealed that Trump’s lawyers knew about the email chain between Trump Jr. and music publicist Rob Goldstone for weeks. According to the Yahoo News report, Trump’s lead attorney, Marc Kasowitz and Alan Garten, general counsel of the Trump organization, found out about the now infamous email exchange the third week of June. The payment from Trump’s committee was made the fourth week of June.

Trump is known to be careful with spending, monitoring expenses closely and grousing when too much money is spent. The fact that a $50,000 payment, to a criminal defense attorney that represents his son on a matter related to the Russia investigation, could be made by a campaign committee he controls without his knowledge would certainly be surprising according to two sources familiar with Trump’s oversight of campaign expenses.

A spokesman for Trump’s campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

More: Trump Campaign Paid $50,000 To Trump Jr.’s Lawyer Days Before Bombshell NYT Report

Wow, that seems pretty fishy to me! I wonder if Robert Mueller with have a problem with that?

So now paying your bills is some kind of scandal?

You people are so desperate.

He paid his kid's bill for something he denied he even knew about.

And you know the payment was to clean up the scandal because...? What exactly has Jr's lawyer had to do?

Are you really that dumb? It was a retainer paid to Junior's lawyer for the Russia meeting long before Trump says he knew about it. Damn...

Dipshit.......they are all lawyering up because they know the special counsel is looking to take scalps...and they know that Martha Stewart and Scooter libby needed better lawyers....

I love when someone says something idiotic like you just did. Wish in one hand and shit in the other: See which one fills up first. :lmao:

Oooooo what a comeback Bubble boy.. Why do you continue to excuse this behavior with the people that we put in office?
It didn't go over very well when Nixon lied to the country...People are not ,stupid except for those who continue to look the other way..

You keep making vague allegations about Trump's "behavior" and reminiscing about the past, but keep failing to provide examples of this "behavior" you're referring to.

I'm not seeing it here.

There were people on the fence up until last week who wanted to believe Trump and now know that the jackass is a big fat liar..

Lying about what?

They had a meeting.

Not to mention how unethical it is..,, but you Trump whores were never big on ethics.

You don't realize how fucking stupid your link is? Taking a meeting is a campaign contribution....really?

Wow...the mental gymnastics to get to that point must have really hurt.....

According to the disclosure forms, Trump’s presidential campaign gave the payment to Futerfas’ law firm more than a week before the story ran.

In newly filed campaign disclosure forms, President Donald Trump’s 2020 presidential campaign committee has disclosed that it paid a $50,000 retainer to criminal defense attorney Alan S. Futerfas who represents his son Donald Trump Jr. The timing of the payment is certainly raising eyebrows. Trump claimed he found out about the controversial meeting his son held with a Kremlin-linked lawyer around the time the New York Times first reported it, but the payment to Trump Jr.’s lawyer was made eleven days before.

According to the disclosure forms, Trump’s presidential campaign made a $50,000 payment to Futerfas’ law firm on June 27, 2017. The first story about Trump Jr.’s meeting with lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya went up on the New York Times website on July 8, 2017, 11 days after the payment was made. On July 12, in an exchange with reporters on Air Force One en route to Paris, Trump said, “I only heard about it [Trump Jr’s meeting with the Russian lawyer] two or three days ago.”

A report from Yahoo News this week revealed that Trump’s lawyers knew about the email chain between Trump Jr. and music publicist Rob Goldstone for weeks. According to the Yahoo News report, Trump’s lead attorney, Marc Kasowitz and Alan Garten, general counsel of the Trump organization, found out about the now infamous email exchange the third week of June. The payment from Trump’s committee was made the fourth week of June.

Trump is known to be careful with spending, monitoring expenses closely and grousing when too much money is spent. The fact that a $50,000 payment, to a criminal defense attorney that represents his son on a matter related to the Russia investigation, could be made by a campaign committee he controls without his knowledge would certainly be surprising according to two sources familiar with Trump’s oversight of campaign expenses.

A spokesman for Trump’s campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

More: Trump Campaign Paid $50,000 To Trump Jr.’s Lawyer Days Before Bombshell NYT Report

Wow, that seems pretty fishy to me! I wonder if Robert Mueller with have a problem with that?

And you know the payment was to clean up the scandal because...? What exactly has Jr's lawyer had to do?

Are you really that dumb? It was a retainer paid to Junior's lawyer for the Russia meeting long before Trump says he knew about it. Damn...

And how do you know what the retainer was for?

You don't. You're making assumptions and jumping to conclusions.

Why, is Junior also in some other legal trouble?

He is running a Global business.......there are always legal problems....moron.

He is running a Global business.......there are always legal problems....moron.

I recommend you morons read the entire OP link.

Huff Po = Fake News
!
It's the #1 news blog on the web and has been for years. It's dropped a notch since Arianna Huffington left but still light years better than any conservative site.
Huff Po = Fake News

Got anything else?

What? You expect lawyers to work for free?

I could defend Jr. in this case myself, Mr. Trump!

Half Price!

Give me a call!

Considering no crime has been committed that we know of, anyone could defend him

Exactly!

It would be an easy 25 grand.

Trump has a 2020 presidential campaign committee already?

Outstanding news!!
Way to avoid the OP. It certainly looks like Trump knew about this Russian meeting. Yet another lie of his. But you're used to them already.

Based on a lawyer being paid? That's a bit of a leap
Also based on his " surprise info he had on Hillary" a few days after this meeting.
Wikileaks first dump happened around that time.
Trump's been dirty all his life i.e. trump u, not renting to black people, stiffing small business owners in Atlantic City while walking away with millions etc etc
And you really think he changed his low down ways as president?
Ha ha

I'm not seeing it here.

Lying about what?

They had a meeting.

Legal minds say differently. What's your resume?
Greeter at Walmart?

I'm not seeing it here.

Lying about what?

They had a meeting.

Greeter at Walmart?

I read you link dumb ass...that is all it takes to see how desperate those people are.........taking a meeting counts as an in kind contribution......you are that stupid? Really?

......allege that accepting and attending the meeting amounted to soliciting an illegal campaign contribution from a foreign national.

----------------
Both the meeting and the exchange violated the Federal Election Campaign Act, according to the groups.

The pretext for the meeting, providing negative information about Trump’s opponent, represents an in-kind campaign contribution, they say.

Well, the yolk is on you. That 2020 has not came up yet.

Wow, dude Trumps days are over... get out of the Dream Bubble.... if he makes it a year, I will be surprised.

I'm not seeing it here.

Lying about what?

They had a meeting.

Now it's become a "lie" if any little fact comes to light that wasn't disclosed previously. If coffee was served and Trump Jr didn't mention it, then it's an impeachment offense! The fake news outlets will bleat about it for a week. These same douche bags all claim that Hillary and Obama never lied.

Last edited:
NEW: Trump's campaign paid a $50k retainer to Don Jr's lawyer 11 days before the NYT revealed the meeting.
Wow, dude Trumps days are over... get out of the Dream Bubble.... if he makes it a year, I will be surprised.

"Excuse" what behavior, paying your lawyer? Yeah, that is sinister!
excuse what behavior. Lmao
No.., Butthead Jr's penchance for selling out his country.

Goldman asks him if he wants dirt on Hillary. Butthead says 'I love it."

Trump's are America's sleaziest family in our country's history.

Morons...everyone lawyered up...even Pence. They all know what happened to Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby.

Lawyering up is SOP for anyone who is the target of a witch hunt. All it shows is that you aren't stupid.

NEW: Trump's campaign paid a $50k retainer to Don Jr's lawyer 11 days before the NYT revealed the meeting.
Do you live in an information vacuum or something, and aren't aware of the wonderful things he's done for this country, in a mere matter or months?

Trump is doing a great job. Or is the stock market not even an indicator of what's happening in this country?

"Excuse" what behavior, paying your lawyer? Yeah, that is sinister!
excuse what behavior. Lmao
No.., Butthead Jr's penchance for selling out his country.

Goldman asks him if he wants dirt on Hillary. Butthead says 'I love it."

Trump's are America's sleaziest family in our country's history.

How can anyone be stupid enough to believe what you snowflakes spew about Trump? I seriously wonder that. There are cockroaches smarter than you.

I'm not seeing it here.

Lying about what?

They had a meeting.

Greeter at Walmart?
Brain damaged legal minds say different. It takes a special kind of stupid to call a meeting a "campaign contribution."

Lying about what?

They had a meeting.

Greeter at Walmart?

I read you link dumb ass...that is all it takes to see how desperate those people are.........taking a meeting counts as an in kind contribution......you are that stupid? Really?

......allege that accepting and attending the meeting amounted to soliciting an illegal campaign contribution from a foreign national.

----------------
Both the meeting and the exchange violated the Federal Election Campaign Act, according to the groups.

The pretext for the meeting, providing negative information about Trump’s opponent, represents an in-kind campaign contribution, they say.

Using "they say" is how the fake news outlets get around saying stuff themselves that they know to be untrue. These people are the lowest kind of scumbag, but the snowflakes believe them without reservation.

Cripes. Everybody better lawyer up who was involved in the lobbying efforts against the Magnitsky Act. Including D's. The Hill has written a great piece on all the players involved including legendary journalist Seymour Hersh who actually emceed a movie related to this issue.

What's really important to note is how absolutely aggressive these lobbyists were. Lying to Don Jt.to try to get an "audience" would be SOP for these people.

"After several unsuccessful attempts to get an audience with Meeks, Dellums and Akhmetshin buttonholed him in the hallways of Congress to give their anti-Magnitsky pitch.

This was typical of the approach, Capitol Hill staffers say. Stories of the two hanging around to chase lawmakers circulated among chiefs of staff and lawmakers on Capitol Hill.

“They were stalking the halls to find folks,” one Capitol Hill staffer said. “They would hang around the hallways for hours.”

“It was desperate,” said another staffer. “If they couldn’t get meetings they’d walk into people’s offices unannounced or tag folks in the hallway or around the floor.”

Russian lobbying that touched Trump tied to Moscow figures

Forum List

Back