Trump Campaign was prepared for a guilty verdict

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump Campaign was prepared for a guilty verdict.
This was sent out within minutes of the verdict.
Good to see they were prepared.

1717105479485.png

the news is that 3 of the
TRUMP DONATION WEBSITES crashed from huge flows of traffic donations, the appeal will only be easier, but this kind of campaign fund raising is priceless.
Trump will need the money for his appeals.

How can people be so stupid to send money to someone who has billions of dollars.
He is using the money for his criminal legal fees. He is not spending his money.
What a bunch of suckers.

I'm glad he's chosen to campaign on being a bitch victim. That's a good look for him.

:lmao:
The inner-city areas have been doing it for many decades. The men use the women for begging with their nasty dispositions. With many not even around for their children. Thus, causing endless generational issues and each generation is quicker than the rest of the nation. A lot of people supported making things right from the past. And the White elites in Europe will enact "cleansing" of parts of the world when they are in full power.

the news is that 3 of the
TRUMP DONATION WEBSITES crashed from huge flows of traffic donations, the appeal will only be easier, but this kind of campaign fund raising is priceless.
Well, that's the Trump campaign story..and they're sticking to it. I imagine Donald could have had the servers 'crashed' as part of a strategy.
Not really sure if more money is really the answer to this one, and I'm skeptical that more money would translate into more voters anyway.
More lawyers though..and they gotta get paid.

Do not be surprised when the appeals falter, and the SCOTUS declines to get involved~

Not much has changed...

This shithole has become a little more embarrassing...

4 more states just turned red....

Prices are still 30% higher under the stuttering fuck....

And Ashley will still have nightmares tonight about daddy raping her in the shower when she was 11....

So how 'bout them Mavericks? :cool:
Actually Biden moved us one step closer to war by allowing Ukraine to strike inside Russia with our weapons, and likely our crews. All while most were watching the clown show.

Well, that's the Trump campaign story..and they're sticking to it. I imagine Donald could have had the servers 'crashed' as part of a strategy.
Not really sure if more money is really the answer to this one, and I'm skeptical that more money would translate into more voters anyway.
More lawyers though..and they gotta get paid.

Do not be surprised when the appeals falter, and the SCOTUS declines to get involved~
no these were reliable sources from both users of the sites and maintainers of the sites, not spin or spokespeople.

Actually Biden moved us one step closer to war by allowing Ukraine to strike inside Russia with our weapons, and likely our crews. All while most were watching the clown show.
One step closer. Ha. More than one step. Putin already warned about that. And, he's had four years to send operatives here. Biden Munchausen has finally committed an act of war and relied on the Trump political conviction to hide it.

Forum List

Back