Trump Campaign was prepared for a guilty verdict

Trump Campaign was prepared for a guilty verdict​

Obviously, Dems RIGGED it from the beginning. RIGGED venue, RIGGED jury selection, RIGGED judge, lawless DA, RIGGED trial decisions (plural) all went against Trump's defense team. Constitutional rights stomped on. Trump called it, mother Teresa couldn't beat this kangaroo court.

I hope you Dem geniuses understand the consequences. Infuriating your opponents so they turn out to vote at historic levels wiping out Democrats from the top to the bottom of the ballot seems ill advised but you people can't help yourselves.

Obviously, Dems RIGGED it from the beginning. RIGGED venue, RIGGED jury selection, RIGGED judge, lawless DA, RIGGED trial decisions (plural) all went against Trump's defense team. Constitutional rights stomped on. Trump called it, mother Teresa couldn't beat this kangaroo court.

I hope you Dem geniuses understand the consequences. Infuriating your opponents so they turn out to vote at historic levels wiping out Democrats from the top to the bottom of the ballot seems ill advised but you people can't help yourselves.
Feel free to speak your truth, magaturd. :itsok:

You are a piece of work. Your entire identity is about Donald Trump. You are whiny, angry. pathetic human.

Trump Campaign was prepared for a guilty verdict.
This was sent out within minutes of the verdict.
Good to see they were prepared.

View attachment 954329
I expected a guilty verdict from the start so no surprise. Not affecting my vote for Trump one bit. A jury pool filled by hate Trump no matter a out of control judge whose daughter is a major league dem fund raiser what this was nothing more than a cheap two bit show trial.

I expected a guilty verdict from the start so no surprise. Not affecting my vote for Trump one bit. A jury pool filled by hate Trump no matter a out of control judge whose daughter is a major league dem fund raiser what this was nothing more than a cheap two bit show trial.
Expand where you get your news. You are parroting the MAGA alternative truth.

Forum List

Back