Trump Campaign was prepared for a guilty verdict

Even career Dem supporters are saying it openly "I don't believe this man would have been charged if his name wasn't Trump".

You are cutting off your nose to spite your face.
They don't realize that every time they do this, it just increases Trump's support. In effect, they're campaigning for him.

Trump cultists, why not just choose a candidate that isn't a criminal?

Nobody is forcing you to choose the criminal. You do that of your own free will.

That means we don't feel bad when you cry about the criminal being convicted. Your misery is entirely self-inflicted.

Trump Campaign was prepared for a guilty verdict.
This was sent out within minutes of the verdict.
Good to see they were prepared.

View attachment 954329

His defense wasn't very good. It's like he thought the more he said, the worse it would be.

So, he's working on just appealing, don't bother defending yourself, use the guilty verdict to play the victim.

What does it say to all other criminals?

1717118039771.gif

His defense wasn't very good. It's like he thought the more he said, the worse it would be.

So, he's working on just appealing, don't bother defending yourself, use the guilty verdict to play the victim.

What does it say to all other criminals?
'We feel your pain'? Either way, seems bad. :rolleyes:

Trump cultists, why not just choose a candidate that isn't a criminal?

Nobody is forcing you to choose the criminal. You do that of your own free will.

That means we don't feel bad when you cry about the criminal being convicted. Your misery is entirely self-inflicted.

Wished it would have been DeSantis.
He would be wiping the floor with old man Biden right now! Just imagine the contrast!
I've said from the beginning of this year as I've watched fossil Joe's approval ratings free falling, that the only way he can win is if Trump is his opponent!

He would be wiping the floor with old man Biden right now! Just imagine the contrast!
I've said from the beginning of this year as I've watched fossil Joe's approval ratings free falling, that the only way he can win is if Trump is his opponent!
So, do you believe you will be right or wrong? :rolleyes:

You are a piece of work. Your entire identity is about Donald Trump. You are whiny, angry. pathetic human.
Well let's score your post, wrong, wrong and wrong. I'm an American citizen first, America first, fair and equal justice first, our Constitutional rights first. I'm the epitome of a patriotic American citizen. Democrat assholes on the other hand are a lawless mob of douchebags.

I expected a guilty verdict from the start so no surprise. Not affecting my vote for Trump one bit. A jury pool filled by hate Trump no matter a out of control judge whose daughter is a major league dem fund raiser what this was nothing more than a cheap two bit show trial.
(cough) FIXED (cough)

Nah. DeSantis's problem was that people actually got to see and hear him. A DeSantis campaign would have just been more of that....

Well let's score your post, wrong, wrong and wrong. I'm an American citizen first, America first, fair and equal justice first, our Constitutional rights first. I'm the epitome of a patriotic American citizen. Democrat assholes on the other hand are a lawless mob of douchebags.
You’re a convict supporting fascist wannabe.

Forum List

Back