Trump Can Win Nomination with 1,100 Delegates

According to Republican National Committee member Randy Evans Trump can secure nomination with 1,100 delegates (137 shy of magic number)
He also said if he gets less than 1,000 it could lead to a contested convention that could go on for many many days.

Full article can be read HERE

I believe it will be brokered and Trump will be shy of the magical number needed.

I believe Trump only hope would be is getting Kasich Delegates while offering Kasich the VP spot, and if done that way then yeah I can see it, but any other way there is no way he will get the nod...
Little Marco has similar or more delegates. Funny how they get to keep them though so they can make a deal.

Let me guess. This is another eeeeevil plot to shaft the poor, martyred Orange Jesus on his gold-plated cross.
It's not a made up plot, it's the truth. They make deals with their delegates. Why do you think they still have them?

Wow, that made even less sense than your posts of recent weeks have averaged. A personal best for you.
I answered you since all you had was childish shit, now you do this? Grow up.

According to Republican National Committee member Randy Evans Trump can secure nomination with 1,100 delegates (137 shy of magic number)
"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
He also said if he gets less than 1,000 it could lead to a contested convention that could go on for many many days.

I think if Trump doesn't win on the first ballot, then he's toast. Toast with marmalade ...
Possibly. But if he goes third party the GOP is toast.

Yeah, that bluff doesn't work any better than his others do, so you might as well give up your shiny fantasy of threatening people into giving you your way. And since tantrum-throwing doesn't work, either, it looks like you and Orange Jesus are going to have to *gasp!* actually WORK for the nomination. Horrors!

"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

I think if Trump doesn't win on the first ballot, then he's toast. Toast with marmalade ...
Possibly. But if he goes third party the GOP is toast.

Yeah, that bluff doesn't work any better than his others do, so you might as well give up your shiny fantasy of threatening people into giving you your way. And since tantrum-throwing doesn't work, either, it looks like you and Orange Jesus are going to have to *gasp!* actually WORK for the nomination. Horrors!
You are full of hot air, don't try to be cute, it isn't working. You couldn't deal with what I had to say so you're throwing a childish tantrum. Blaming me won't work. I honestly used to like reading your posts now I see you for what you are.

What a giant load of meaningless filler, masquerading as breaking news on a slow day.
You mad bro?

I'm not even a bro, so you're just wrong on every conceivable level today, aren'tcha?
You a sista?

Congratulations on that brilliant deductive reasoning, Dick Tracy.
Are you transgender? and my names not Dick Tracy

What a giant load of meaningless filler, masquerading as breaking news on a slow day.
You mad bro?

I'm not even a bro, so you're just wrong on every conceivable level today, aren'tcha?
You a sista?

Congratulations on that brilliant deductive reasoning, Dick Tracy.
Are you transgender? and my names not Dick Tracy

Are you retarded or brain-damaged?

Rhetorical question. Results are the same, and I don't really care.

I don't believe that Trump can lose at this stage of the game. It looks like the voting trend has been set, and his supporters aren't going to quit him now. The Trump push for the White House is well on the way to victory. He speaks America's language, and America is sick and tired of "politics as usual" in Washington.

oT41FYI.jpg

This is him making fun of a man’s disability.
That is not the language of America; it is barely the language of 40% of the Republicans

I don't believe that Trump can lose at this stage of the game. It looks like the voting trend has been set, and his supporters aren't going to quit him now. The Trump push for the White House is well on the way to victory. He speaks America's language, and America is sick and tired of "politics as usual" in Washington.

oT41FYI.jpg

That is not the language of America; it is barely the language of 40% of the Republicans
OK

oT41FYI.jpg

OK
oT41FYI.jpg

Some American.

I think he will get more than 1237. When CA/NJ comes in june Trump will be far ahead and those voters will have to decide if they want Trump or a convention fight and hillary.

I dont give a shit what some member says. The nominee must get 1237 votes, period no exception.

:lol: Scared you won't end up with another Dem Lite.

I think he will get more than 1237. When CA/NJ comes in june Trump will be far ahead and those voters will have to decide if they want Trump or a convention fight and hillary.
They get Clinton with Trump as well.

Forum List

Back