Trump Can Win Nomination with 1,100 Delegates

The RNC is going to change the rules to benefit Trump?
the Trumpkins live in a sick twisted fantasy world where everything is upside down. I thought the North Korean behavior of the Obamabots was bad enough, Trumpkins take the sick fantasies of the 0bamabots to far beyond 11, it takes it to 22

First, the guy was stating his opinion. Second, his opinion was that if Trump came within a hair's breadth of the necessary 1237 delegates, the GOP wouldn't dare steal the nomination away from Trump with parliamentary parlor tricks.

Parlor tricks being the now unbound delegates no longer want to vote for him?
Parlor tricks being how much or how little time is allowed to pass between ballots by the chairman (Paul Ryan). Parlor tricks being the rules committee writes a rule requiring a candidate has to have won five state primaries to be submitted as a nominee, instead of eight or nine or ten. Parlor tricks being the chairman (Paul Ryan) saying, "The Ayes have it" when they don't. Parlor tricks being a bus bringing your delegates to the Rules Committee meeting happens to get lost while convention rules are being changed.

Last edited:
The GOP has already blown itself up. It doesn't matter wetherDonald gets the nom or not.

Trump is a symptom of the diseased state of the GOP. Too many years of ignoring the voters, ignoring the base, and caving to the democrats at every turn.
Trump will lose the WH and probably the senate and maybe the house, but Cruz most likely loses to Hillary too. So the question becomes what scenario is more likely to set the party up for 2020. If I'm a party insider, I don't like Trump, but I can also see the gop has to make a large shift to attract middle class voters. Trump is poison with the Latinos, but the party can lose this election and get past the immigration issue with something they can sell to the base as at least securing the border.

Rabbi, it is most likely that NO ONE goes into Cleveland with 1237. The question then becomes - assuming Trump has a significant lead with 1100 delegates bound to him on the first ballot - the party is willing to tear itself apart by denying him the nomination.
No. "Denying him the nomination" implies that he has some kind of right to it. But he doesnt. If he gets 1236 delegates he has no more right than John Kasich does. Those are the rules. Those have always been the rules.

According to Republican National Committee member Randy Evans Trump can secure nomination with 1,100 delegates (137 shy of magic number)
"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
He also said if he gets less than 1,000 it could lead to a contested convention that could go on for many many days.

Full article can be read HERE

I believe it will be brokered and Trump will be shy of the magical number needed.

I believe Trump only hope would be is getting Kasich Delegates while offering Kasich the VP spot, and if done that way then yeah I can see it, but any other way there is no way he will get the nod...
Kasich looked into the camera and said there is no way he'd ever consider being Trump's VP pick.
We'll see how truthful Mr. Kasich is now.
Only Trump has the balls to go toe to toe with Hillary.
Over decades he's dealt with the fucking business scum of the earth all over the globe.
He's consistently won.
Hillary is a fucking bantamweight dragging decades of criminality with her. She'll attempt her usual "I have a c88t so you have to be nice to me" bullshit. Won't work with Trump. That's a guarantee.
He'll eat her lunch on any debate stage and the bitch won't even know it.
Can't wait!

One more way Trump is being a thief. 1237 means 1237. Not a underhand grab at 1100.

Trump --- The grand Gonif!
THINK! you asshole!
Trump did not say it. The RNC rules committee chairman said it.
If you think Trump has any influence over the RNC rules committee you are fucking delusional.

At the end of day it looks like you will have President Hillary no matter what as bad a candidate as she is Trump is worse and Cruz is only slightly better than Trump. Between both parties there were 22 candidates and Clinton, Cruz, Sanders, and Trump are the final four that's depressing.

The GOP has already blown itself up. It doesn't matter wetherDonald gets the nom or not.

Trump is a symptom of the diseased state of the GOP. Too many years of ignoring the voters, ignoring the base, and caving to the democrats at every turn.
Trump will lose the WH and probably the senate and maybe the house, but Cruz most likely loses to Hillary too. So the question becomes what scenario is more likely to set the party up for 2020. If I'm a party insider, I don't like Trump, but I can also see the gop has to make a large shift to attract middle class voters. Trump is poison with the Latinos, but the party can lose this election and get past the immigration issue with something they can sell to the base as at least securing the border.

It's funny how clearly you see the Republican weaknesses and how blind you are to Democrat weaknesses. Hillary is in a lot of trouble and she's not liked by anyone but the most stalwart Democrat. And that assumes she doesn't get indicted

It's funny how clearly you see the Republican weaknesses and how blind you are to Democrat weaknesses. Hillary is in a lot of trouble and she's not liked by anyone but the most stalwart Democrat. And that assumes she doesn't get indicted
GD, I noticed the gop's lost 5 outta 6 and is most likely to add to its string.

GD, I noticed the gop's lost 5 outta 6 and is most likely to add to its string.

Your math is off there, Skippy. Is this the thing again where the idiot Gore ran for the popular vote because he didn't understand the Electoral College? That was a hoot. And I didn't say anything about Democrats, I talked about Hillary. All you did was agree with me. The woman is unpleasant and untrustworthy and people see that. Well, except the truest blue hacks

There are two voters in New York who won't be voting for The Donald next Tuesday.

His daughter and his son.

The dipshits, who have been campaigning for their dad, telling people to get out and vote, failed to register as Republicans in time to vote in the primary.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Cruz has struck again! The fix is in!
Perhaps if Donald would have announced he was entering the race over a year ago they could have done something about it. Check NY's voting laws before calling them dipshits

There are two voters in New York who won't be voting for The Donald next Tuesday.

The dipshits, who have been campaigning for their dad, telling people to get out and vote, failed to register as Republicans in time to vote in the primary.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Perhaps if Donald would have announced he was entering the race over a year ago they could have done something about it. Check NY's voting laws before calling them dipshits
Trump announced his candidacy on June 16, 2015.

The New York deadline for changing party registration was October 9.

Likewise, registered voters who are enrolled in a party but want to change their party enrollment will need to do so by October 9 for the change to take effect in 2016. For instance, voters enrolled in the Working Families or Conservative parties who want to vote for a candidate vying for the Democratic or Republican presidential nomination must change their party enrollment before Friday.

The dipshits had plenty of time.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That law is unfair.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That law is unfair.

Exactly, they did it specifically to be unfair to Trump

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That law is unfair.

And his children. Think of the humiliation they've heaped on those poor kids.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That law is unfair.

That bastard Cruz ...

According to Republican National Committee member Randy Evans Trump can secure nomination with 1,100 delegates (137 shy of magic number)
"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
He also said if he gets less than 1,000 it could lead to a contested convention that could go on for many many days.

Full article can be read HERE

the GOP is so afraid he'll take his trumpeters and go home. :rofl:
In other words the fix is in to steal it without a majority.

If he doesn't get the delegates, he won't win.

they're afraid of the whining thin-skinned trump and his trumpeters.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That law is unfair.

they've given the Donald a pass.....

and they've done nothing to his kids.

the only thing that's embarrassed trump's kids is trump

Forum List

Back