Trump Can Win Nomination with 1,100 Delegates

There are two voters in New York who won't be voting for The Donald next Tuesday.

His daughter and his son.

The dipshits, who have been campaigning for their dad, telling people to get out and vote, failed to register as Republicans in time to vote in the primary.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Cruz has struck again! The fix is in!
Perhaps if Donald would have announced he was entering the race over a year ago they could have done something about it. Check NY's voting laws before calling them dipshits
Trump announced his candidacy on June 16, 2015.

The New York deadline for changing party registration was October 9.

The dipshits had plenty of time.
That law is unfair.

Exactly, they did it specifically to be unfair to Trump

Everything in life is unfair specifically to chest the Donald

There are two voters in New York who won't be voting for The Donald next Tuesday.

The dipshits, who have been campaigning for their dad, telling people to get out and vote, failed to register as Republicans in time to vote in the primary.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Perhaps if Donald would have announced he was entering the race over a year ago they could have done something about it. Check NY's voting laws before calling them dipshits

That law is unfair.

Trump's son explains why he missed the registration deadline:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That law is unfair.

Trump's son explains why he missed the registration deadline:

That was a classic ... the movie and the line

The RNC is going to change the rules to benefit Trump?
the Trumpkins live in a sick twisted fantasy world where everything is upside down. I thought the North Korean behavior of the Obamabots was bad enough, Trumpkins take the sick fantasies of the 0bamabots to far beyond 11, it takes it to 22

Riiiight its Trump supporters who are losing it ^^^ :cuckoo:

According to Republican National Committee member Randy Evans Trump can secure nomination with 1,100 delegates (137 shy of magic number)
"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
He also said if he gets less than 1,000 it could lead to a contested convention that could go on for many many days.

Full article can be read HERE

I believe it will be brokered and Trump will be shy of the magical number needed.

I believe Trump only hope would be is getting Kasich Delegates while offering Kasich the VP spot, and if done that way then yeah I can see it, but any other way there is no way he will get the nod...
Kasich looked into the camera and said there is no way he'd ever consider being Trump's VP pick.
We'll see how truthful Mr. Kasich is now.
Only Trump has the balls to go toe to toe with Hillary.
Over decades he's dealt with the fucking business scum of the earth all over the globe.
He's consistently won.
Hillary is a fucking bantamweight dragging decades of criminality with her. She'll attempt her usual "I have a c88t so you have to be nice to me" bullshit. Won't work with Trump. That's a guarantee.
He'll eat her lunch on any debate stage and the bitch won't even know it.
Can't wait!

Why on earth should we conclude Trump has the balls to go toe to toe with Hillary? He freaking supported her
Trump BOUGHT the fucking Clintons! The fucking Clintons are whores for money.
Always have been.
Trump wrote cheques to hundreds of politicians over the years.
Trump KNOWS where the Clinton's have buried the bodies.
The Clintons tried the "Trump is a women hater".
He made a few comments and the fucking Clintons shut their mouths.

According to Republican National Committee member Randy Evans Trump can secure nomination with 1,100 delegates (137 shy of magic number)
"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
He also said if he gets less than 1,000 it could lead to a contested convention that could go on for many many days.

I think if Trump doesn't win on the first ballot, then he's toast. Toast with marmalade ...

I agree. Especially with Cruz getting his supporters in Donalds slots for the first round. They aren't loyal to him for a second ballot

I believe it will be brokered and Trump will be shy of the magical number needed.

I believe Trump only hope would be is getting Kasich Delegates while offering Kasich the VP spot, and if done that way then yeah I can see it, but any other way there is no way he will get the nod...
Kasich looked into the camera and said there is no way he'd ever consider being Trump's VP pick.
Over decades he's dealt with the fucking business scum of the earth all over the globe.
He's consistently won.
Hillary is a fucking bantamweight dragging decades of criminality with her. She'll attempt her usual "I have a c88t so you have to be nice to me" bullshit. Won't work with Trump. That's a guarantee.
Can't wait!

Why on earth should we conclude Trump has the balls to go toe to toe with Hillary? He freaking supported her

If balls are measured by willingness to do or say anything, Drumpf's the ONLY one to go balls to balls with HILLARY. LOL

Not sure that's what balls are.

Little Marco has similar or more delegates. Funny how they get to keep them though so they can make a deal.

Let me guess. This is another eeeeevil plot to shaft the poor, martyred Orange Jesus on his gold-plated cross.
It's not a made up plot, it's the truth. They make deals with their delegates. Why do you think they still have them?

I think if Trump doesn't win on the first ballot, then he's toast. Toast with marmalade ...
Possibly. But if he goes third party the GOP is toast.

What a giant load of meaningless filler, masquerading as breaking news on a slow day.
You mad bro?

I'm not even a bro, so you're just wrong on every conceivable level today, aren'tcha?

He's consistently won.
Can't wait!

As a businessman. Do you know what a businessman is?

I doubt that.

He's consistently won.
Can't wait!

As a businessman. Do you know what a businessman is?

Yep. I know many business men. None of who supported hillary

What a giant load of meaningless filler, masquerading as breaking news on a slow day.
You mad bro?

I'm not even a bro, so you're just wrong on every conceivable level today, aren'tcha?
You a sista?

Little Marco has similar or more delegates. Funny how they get to keep them though so they can make a deal.

Let me guess. This is another eeeeevil plot to shaft the poor, martyred Orange Jesus on his gold-plated cross.
It's not a made up plot, it's the truth. They make deals with their delegates. Why do you think they still have them?

Wow, that made even less sense than your posts of recent weeks have averaged. A personal best for you.

You mad bro?

You a sista?

Congratulations on that brilliant deductive reasoning, Dick Tracy.

He's consistently won.
Can't wait!

And God knows, he hasn't "gone toe-to-toe" with anyone else, including Megyn freaking Kelly, who isn't nearly as scary-looking as Hillary.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That law is unfair.

Everything in life is unfair specifically to chest the Donald

Like I said, a conspiracy against the Orange Jesus on his gold-plated cross.

It is too late to go third party. Most states have "sore looser" laws that will keep trump off the ballot for the general. As usual, trump doesn't have a clue what he is doing, and it bites him in the ass

Forum List

Back