Trump can win this with just a few words

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
ARE YOU BETTER OFF THAN EIGHT YEARS AGO?

As simple as that. Just like Reagan did. Carter attacked Reagan because Carter's policies were HORRIBLE and were harming people. Obama has done NOTHING to fix the eight LOUSY years of George Bush. He has made things WORSE! Trump merely needs to ask the question above.

But we are better off now than 8 years ago. You can spin it any way you want, but we were on the brink of disaster when Obama took over.

Odium - are you better or worse off now compared to 8 years ago. Let's start there.

go take a shit, and you'll be better off.

just because you can't deal with the world today doesn't mean the world is fucked.

I'm doing F'n great.

Should I post a whole bunch of links now showing how we're doing better?

Odium - are you better or worse off now compared to 8 years ago. Let's start there.
I get disability so I am not in the work force due to being disabled,my wife is worse off,wages went DOWN,Healthcare has sucked and its getting worse for us,while wages have stayed low or gone lower the price for rent has risen dramatically. We just rented a house for 200$ more than what we had to pay for same size house in same town 3 years ago. Roads are worse,still in wars that 2 of my cousins are involved in,terrorism is worse,cultural marxism has made going to some stores dangerous for females,so yep we are worse off. 4 years of the same under Clinton is NOT what I want. I want to be able to see my wife get paid better wages hell I would love to see manufacturing jobs return to America I used to work in those....I would like my kids to be able to go to school and not get inundated with left wing cultural marxism and be called bigots for calling a boy a boy and a girl a girl,If things continue America will never be the same again...its going to be a lost cause soon.

I get disability so I am not in the work force due to being disabled,my wife is worse off,wages went DOWN,Healthcare has sucked and its getting worse for us,while wages have stayed low or gone lower the price for rent has risen dramatically. We just rented a house for 200$ more than what we had to pay for same size house in same town 3 years ago. Roads are worse,still in wars that 2 of my cousins are involved in,terrorism is worse,cultural marxism has made going to some stores dangerous for females,so yep we are worse off. 4 years of the same under Clinton is NOT what I want. I want to be able to see my wife get paid better wages hell I would love to see manufacturing jobs return to America I used to work in those....I would like my kids to be able to go to school and not get inundated with left wing cultural marxism and be called bigots for calling a boy a boy and a girl a girl,If things continue America will never be the same again...its going to be a lost cause soon.

Wait a second, you're living off of a government paycheck? Seriously?

just because you can't deal with the world today doesn't mean the world is fucked.

I'm doing F'n great.
You aren't the only one that matters. Hard to believe, I know. We are at 1.2 to 1.5% gdp growth. That's a disaster. obie has not seen 3% which was an average low. You can't deal with reality.

I'm doing F'n great.
Well getting welfare doesn't change much so.

Its called BEING DISABLED. Happened while working aka my employer did their part I got workmans comp and now government says I CAN'T work. Take it up with them. If healthcare was better I could probably get the help I need and return to work. Can't with oBOMBocare....

Should I post a whole bunch of links now showing how we're doing better?

This is the same old USMB RWnut tactic. Post the same myth over and over and over again, no matter how many times it's debunked,

on the hopes that sane people will get bored of debunking it, so then the nut can see his nonsense stand unrefuted.

And you want to see your wife get paid better wages? Isn't that her responsibility? I mean, I hear from all you conservatives all the time about it's not up to the government to raise your wages and create your opportunities. Is she lazy? I mean, these are YOUR talking points. Ironic.

ARE YOU BETTER OFF THAN EIGHT YEARS AGO?

As simple as that. Just like Reagan did. Carter attacked Reagan because Carter's policies were HORRIBLE and were harming people. Obama has done NOTHING to fix the eight LOUSY years of George Bush. He has made things WORSE! Trump merely needs to ask the question above.
We are better off......I'm sorry to hear that you are not.

Its called BEING DISABLED. Happened while working aka my employer did their part I got workmans comp and now government says I CAN'T work. Take it up with them. If healthcare was better I could probably get the help I need and return to work. Can't with oBOMBocare....

The irony here is fucking amazing. Complains about the government that gives him money every month to live.

How is the government stopping you from working?

So you get a government paycheck every month. Government supplied insurance and you don't work. And you complain about the "moochers" in this country. I couldn't make this up if tried.

And you want to see your wife get paid better wages? Isn't that her responsibility? I mean, I hear from all you conservatives all the time about it's not up to the government to raise your wages and create your opportunities. Is she lazy? I mean, these are YOUR talking points. Ironic.
You obviously don't comprehend how this works. Dumbocrat gives Amnesty to illegals,illegals train to become my wife's profession and get their state license and that drives wages down. Without illegals being given amnesty then 1. the illegals would not have had chance to steal jobs and flood market,2. A LOT of what she does can be done with people who don't need a license hence don't need to be legally here! Again flooding market and driving down wages.

I'm sorry to hear about your personal case...however job wise, we are better...people are hiring all over the place. Roads are fine here, No problems for women going to stores here....so on and so forth.

Have you considered that you might live in a bad neighborhood? Are you in a Red state or a Blue state?

Forum List

Back