Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - It's a BAD Economy NOW

let's cut the drug war to pay for spending.

He can choose to cut whatever he wants and make suggestions to Congress (they handle appropriations). If you're asking if what kind of impact saving $1.6 billion from the $80 billion civilian federal employees would be getting, makes that much of a difference to the $1.2 trillion we are over budget, well screw it, you do the math and it's pretty easy to figure out (it's probably about 0.1%) :21:

Last edited:
No harry! Wrong wrong wrong. That’s manual labor. Anyone can do that. That will never be a high paying job based on how physical it is or that you have to do it in the rain. I was a paperboy once. Had to deliver in the rain. That didn’t pay very well. They overpay postal workers because many are veterans.

I also worked at the post office in college sorting mail by zip code. Never ending. They paid pretty good because it was mostly military.

You could not take your companies aftermarket department from $50k a month to $300k this month. New record. That’s why I make more than everyone else in my office because like you, they’re staring out the window.

You’re making me more conservative. If you want more money go to ups
Anyone can do that.
i would loved to have seen you down there getting a route ready to carry during election/christmas time bobo.....you would have quit OR if you stick it out.....i bet you would have a new attitude about how easy this job is.....i can guarantee that..
That will never be a high paying job based on how physical it is or that you have to do it in the rain.
base pay right now around 60 thousand a year....and doing it in the rain is one of the reasons for that....
I also worked at the post office in college sorting mail by zip code.
wow a couple of weeks in the summer,once again working inside sitting on your ass .....and you have it all figured out.....you are good bobo...
They paid pretty good because it was mostly military.
around 25-30% military....
like you, they’re staring out the window.
got news for you bobo....i am on the outside working,you are sitting on your ass inside looking out that window....
You’re making me more conservative
you have always been conservative bobo.....you aint foolin no one...lol...
If you want more money go to ups
to late for me to do that....they made about 2-3 dollars more per hour than letter carriers, but guess who had better benefits?.....
All the USPS threads are negative and all republicans trashing it. Do you think they value your hard work that a big child could do? It doesn’t take any schooling. They can find people to do that. If I could have went [sic] right into a $60k mailman job you bet I could do it. I was an all state wrestler Ha

No you weren’t, and no you couldn’t.
i have to agree....all the braggarts who thought..."how hard can this job be?"....quit after a week or too....or their whole attitude changed...
Of course you agree. I see fucking ladies doing it bro. Get over yourself
you would call in sick first rain bobo.. we called people with your attitude "fair weather carriers".....the pussies of the PO.....you would scream like a little girl first large dog that came after you....i seen so many guys like you come and go....

Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told lawmakers on Thursday he was scrapping a planned pay raise for civilian federal workers, saying the nation's budget couldn't support it.

In a letter to House and Senate leaders, Trump described the pay increase as "inappropriate."
"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," the President wrote.

------ ----------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you can't have a $100 million 'military' parade then federal workers will have to pay for the wall.

Make Federal Workers Look for Other Employment, Again.

I heard the labor market is SMOKIN'

Oh bullshit. Most Govt. workers aren't worth the money they are paid.

Hell. Half of them could disappear tomorrow and no one would notice.

Let them get out in the real world and work like everyone else. Then they will see the difference between their cushy well paid job and what real work is.

Fuck em.
i was out in the real world.....are you another indoor worker?...

No harry! Wrong wrong wrong. That’s manual labor. Anyone can do that. That will never be a high paying job based on how physical it is or that you have to do it in the rain. I was a paperboy once. Had to deliver in the rain. That didn’t pay very well. They overpay postal workers because many are veterans.

I also worked at the post office in college sorting mail by zip code. Never ending. They paid pretty good because it was mostly military.

You could not take your companies aftermarket department from $50k a month to $300k this month. New record. That’s why I make more than everyone else in my office because like you, they’re staring out the window.

You’re making me more conservative. If you want more money go to ups
Anyone can do that.
i would loved to have seen you down there getting a route ready to carry during election/christmas time bobo.....you would have quit OR if you stick it out.....i bet you would have a new attitude about how easy this job is.....i can guarantee that..
That will never be a high paying job based on how physical it is or that you have to do it in the rain.
base pay right now around 60 thousand a year....and doing it in the rain is one of the reasons for that....
wow a couple of weeks in the summer,once again working inside sitting on your ass .....and you have it all figured out.....you are good bobo...
got news for you bobo....i am on the outside working,you are sitting on your ass inside looking out that window....
to late for me to do that....they made about 2-3 dollars more per hour than letter carriers, but guess who had better benefits?.....
All the USPS threads are negative and all republicans trashing it. Do you think they value your hard work that a big child could do? It doesn’t take any schooling. They can find people to do that. If I could have went right into a $60k mailman job you bet I could do it. I was an all state wrestler I could have been a marine if I wanted. Wet. Ha
the shit is starting to pile up bobo.....this is were you start losing credibility....
What? I love it when you nerds don’t believe my reality is real. I was metro Detroit powerlifting champ and all state wrestler 1988
dam bobo your great at everything.....but...are you a competent heterosexual?....
When my girlfriend is 25 I have no problems there. If I was dating someone our age I might need some help though. LOL.

But seriously, do you not understand that Republicans don't value hard manual labor?

The Heritage Foundation says you are overpaid

Yes, They’re Overpaid

But your UNION says you are not. So stop being a fucking Republican. You're a worker bee and a government employee. They fucking hate you.

Our last list is comprised of workers who believe their salary is "average," or "just right" for their job.

More than half of surveyed Actuaries ($84,000), Postal Service Workers ($37,700), and Wait Staff ($21,400) believe their salary is average, and almost 50 percent of Pharmacists ($115,500) feel the same way.

The rest of the top ten shakes out like this:

Which workers are underpaid, overpaid, and paid just right?

Postal Service Workers
52.6% Believe That Their Salary is Average (National Median Salary: $37,700)

let's cut the drug war to pay for spending.

He can choose to cut whatever he wants and make suggestions to Congress (they handle appropriations). If you're asking what kind of impact saving $1.6 billion from the $80 billion civilian federal employees would be getting, makes that much of a difference to the $1.2 trillion we are over budget, well screw it, you do the math and it's pretty easy to figure out. :21:
making up your own numbers in right wing fantasy, dear?

According to a 2008 study published by Harvard economist Jeffrey A. Miron, the annual savings on enforcement and incarceration costs from the legalization of drugs would amount to roughly $41.3 billion, with $25.7 billion being saved among the states and over $15.6 billion accrued for the federal government.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_drugs#Costs_to_taxpayers

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told lawmakers on Thursday he was scrapping a planned pay raise for civilian federal workers, saying the nation's budget couldn't support it.

In a letter to House and Senate leaders, Trump described the pay increase as "inappropriate."
"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," the President wrote.

------ ----------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you can't have a $100 million 'military' parade then federal workers will have to pay for the wall.

Let them get out in the real world and work like everyone else. Then they will see the difference between their cushy well paid job and what real work is.

Fuck em.

I work in a court house. How bout you??

According to a 2008 study published by Harvard economist Jeffrey A. Miron, the annual savings on enforcement and incarceration costs from the legalization of drugs would amount to roughly $41.3 billion, with $25.7 billion being saved among the states and over $15.6 billion accrued for the federal government.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_drugs#Costs_to_taxpayers

That has nothing to do with anything I posted. If the President decide to cut funding for the war on drugs then you may have something to talk about. The thread address civilian federal employee pay raises being cut. Try to stay on topic.

That has nothing to do with anything I posted. Try to stay on topic.
you have nothing but right wing fantasy.

Anyone can do that.
All the USPS threads are negative and all republicans trashing it. Do you think they value your hard work that a big child could do? It doesn’t take any schooling. They can find people to do that. If I could have went right into a $60k mailman job you bet I could do it. I was an all state wrestler I could have been a marine if I wanted. Wet. Ha
the shit is starting to pile up bobo.....this is were you start losing credibility....
What? I love it when you nerds don’t believe my reality is real. I was metro Detroit powerlifting champ and all state wrestler 1988
dam bobo your great at everything.....but...are you a competent heterosexual?....
When my girlfriend is 25 I have no problems there. If I was dating someone our age I might need some help though. LOL.

But seriously, do you not understand that Republicans don't value hard manual labor?

Yes, They’re Overpaid

But your UNION says you are not. So stop being a fucking Republican. You're a worker bee and a government employee. They fucking hate you.

Our last list is comprised of workers who believe their salary is "average," or "just right" for their job.

More than half of surveyed Actuaries ($84,000), Postal Service Workers ($37,700), and Wait Staff ($21,400) believe their salary is average, and almost 50 percent of Pharmacists ($115,500) feel the same way.

Postal Service Workers
let the foundation stand in a downpour stuffing boxes with no letup....or delivering in sub-zero weather....lets see what they think when that Rottweiler comes at them....or with 30 mile an hour winds at your back trying to stick mail in a box...or delivering in the dark trying to make out addresses watching for dogs being let out to piss........when they are out there doing that then i will give their views a look....

Anyone can do that.

Yes, They’re Overpaid

Postal Service Workers
why dont you do your own thinking bobo?....

Fuck em.

delivered mail for 33 years....out in whatever hits that day....

lol. nothing but gossip, dear? i have arguments.
I think there may be some people arguing about the war on drugs associated with cost somewhere. Still, my anti-authoritarian, anti-establishment, pro-libertarian side would tell you the war on drugs is what happens when people expect the government to accomplish something it cannot (other than get mired in a prolonged fight that costs the taxpayers a lot of money).

lol. nothing but gossip, dear? i have arguments.
I think there may be some people arguing about the war on drugs associated with cost somewhere. Still, my anti-authoritarian, anti-establishment, pro-libertarian side would tell you the war on drugs is what happens when people expect the government to accomplish something it cannot (other than get mired in a prolonged fight that costs the taxpayers a lot of money).
we should also end any discretionary spending the right wing refuses to pay for with tax dollars.

Fuck em.

delivered mail for 33 years....out in whatever hits that day....

My Dad was a carrier for basically 25 years in a sub tropical climate. The summer weather has real potential to kill anyone working in those conditions. Precautions are a must; heavy on the fluids & NOT getting over heated.

we should also end any discretionary spending the right wing refuses to pay for with tax dollars.

Well I can see where that could satisfy your particular desires (like I don't really give a damn). The best thing we could really do is pass a Balanced Budget Amendment (like a lot of states have). Then it wouldn't matter if they wanted to cut spending, increase taxes, or whatever. They would have to pay for what they were spending one way or another. The second thing I would do is eliminate the opportunity for automatic payroll withholding, and require taxpayers to write a check for the entire amount they own the government once annually.

You want to talk about getting taxes and spending under control, make it fricken hurt when they aren't. :21:
That's when we would see who really supports what as far as a bloated government is concerned.

This is hilarious! Trump refuses to give lazy over paid fed workers a raise and the lib-trolls cry. Too bad. Back in my day raises were merit based, if you deserved a raise you got one, not just because. lol!

Edit! OMG! Did someone just play the race card!?

in reality, all US military ARE federal employees.

Why are you labeling the US military lazy?

The military is not going to lose pay. Onky CIVILIANS

Well I can see where that could satisfy your particular desires (like I don't really give a damn), the best thing we could really do is pass a Balanced Budget Amendment (like a lot of states have). Then it wouldn't matter if they wanted to cut spending, increase taxes, or whatever. They would have to pay for what they were spending one way or another. The second thing I would do is eliminate the opportunity for automatic payroll withholding, and require taxpayers to write a check for the entire amount they own the government once annually.

You want to talk about getting taxes and spending under control, make it fricken hurt when they aren't. :21:
That's when we'll see who really supports what as far as a bloated government is concerned.
Tax cut economics are worthless if they don't cover spending.

Discretionary spending has to be cut before entitlement spending.

Tax cut economics are worthless if they don't cover spending.

Discretionary spending has to be cut before entitlement spending.

It doesn't matter if you like tax cuts or spending cuts. I don't care, just pay for what you want to spend. If you think you are entitled to something, get your fricken wallet out, and I'll sell it to you. :21:

Forum List

Back