Trump cant be a cosmetologist in new york.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
But he can be a CEO.

This is less about Trump but more about another example of how things are tilted to the top percent.

Get a felony in NY and you can't legally do someone's nails but you can run a multi million dollar company.

But he can be a CEO.

This is less about Trump but more about another example of how things are tilted to the top percent.

Get a felony in NY and you can't legally do someone's nails but you can run a multi million dollar company.
I think having to be licensed to cut hair is ridiculous, and an example of how corrupt NY State is.

Albert Einstein, were he alive today and still living in Princeton, would not be qualified to teach HS Math in New Jersey.

Chance are he would have been a shitty teacher.

Geniuses rarely make good teachers.

But he can be a CEO.

…… and he can still be your President inn Washington, DC. God Bless America!

Keep rubbing it in because all you are doing is reminding the American People the extent Democrats will go to use the Court and Government Agency as a weapon.

But he can be a CEO.

But he has already been nailed , so why would he want to speculate on Cosmology?

Chance are he would have been a shitty teacher.

Geniuses rarely make good teachers.
At least he would have credibility. Far more than a teacher telling their students "if you are black you don't need to do the homework because math is racist"

NYC has a warped sense of justice and it was on display during Trump's two trials. NYC justice today isn't justice at all. As far as NYers being sophisticated and savvy, that's total bullshit. No man died at Normandy to preserve the kind of justice they're handing out in NYC today. MAGA

But he can be a CEO.

So I guess spraying orange tan on people is out of the question too? :)

But he can be a CEO.

Was Trump trying to be one??? I don't understand?

Let this be a lesson to all the young folks graduating around the country, this time of year.....use your skiills and mind, and try to avoid having to be dependent on Govt for anything.

But he can be a CEO.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I won't be going to New York to get my Trump hairdo this year.

But he can be a CEO.

That's nuts.

…… and he can still be your President inn Washington, DC. God Bless America!

Keep rubbing it in because all you are doing is reminding the American People the extent Democrats will go to use the Court and Government Agency as a weapon.
That did not happen

Forum List

Back