Trump can't be stopped unless...

Well, if Hillary has anything to do about it, Trump will mysteriously commit suicide.

That's frightening....with that power hungry, diabolical Clinton anything horrible can happen.... I constantly think of Mr Trump... let's hope he and his people are very aware of this fact and are taking the necessary precautions. :(

Henry once again is projecting his anal desires on me. Project heh heh

Not to worry, little Hough, Trump is going to anally rape you freeks soon enough.

1. The GOP denies him the nomination and rejects the voice of the American people
2. Newly formed 'legal measures' taken against him to disallow him from conducting his campaign
3. Assassination
4. Violent crackdown by establishment on the American people

etc....

Any more ideas? We all know Trump will be the next president if the promise of democracy is held. We know that the establishment and left understand Trump is the only formidable candidate against Hillary. All the measures they can possibly take either break the law or disregard the voice of the majority. So what do you believe they may resort to?

I believe they will begin mass rioting(BLM, Commie's, liberals,Jews) if Trump is nominated. And try their best to spark violence by attacking police and Trump supporters. But, we must not allow that to break our resolve.
Stormfront busy goday, Grand Wizzeerd?

Fact: It's Herr Trumpf promising riots if he doesn't get his way at the RNC.

1. The GOP denies him the nomination and rejects the voice of the American people
2. Newly formed 'legal measures' taken against him to disallow him from conducting his campaign
3. Assassination

etc....

Any more ideas? We all know Trump will be the next president if the promise of democracy is held. We know that the establishment and left understand Trump is the only formidable candidate against Hillary. All the measures they can possibly take either break the law or disregard the voice of the majority. So what do you believe they may resort to?

I believe they will begin mass rioting(BLM, Commie's, liberals,Jews) if Trump is nominated. And try their best to spark violence by attacking police and Trump supporters. But, we must not allow that to break our resolve.
If he doesn't get the required amount of delegates which is becoming increasingly more likely, a brokered convention will take place and he could lose the nomination.

Ah, I love watching the Republican Party crumble. It's been declining for awhile but it's long over due to collapse completely.
yep....and one can only hope your party is right behind them.....

They are... look at who they are running.. two elderly, white nutters.

3. Assassination

etc....

If he doesn't get the required amount of delegates which is becoming increasingly more likely, a brokered convention will take place and he could lose the nomination.

Ah, I love watching the Republican Party crumble. It's been declining for awhile but it's long over due to collapse completely.

Yup one a woman, one a Jew.

We GOP have a crazy old white billionaire the same age as HRC. Same ol, same ol, white man.

3. Assassination

etc....

Its the Depends brigade on the left.

3. Assassination

etc....

With Depends Donald on the right.

3. Assassination

etc....

Yup one a woman, one a Jew.

We GOP have a crazy old white billionaire the same age as HRC. Same ol, same ol, white man.

Not sure why you needed to point out the "Jew" thingy.... issues with Jews Jake?

3. Assassination

etc....

The GOP owns the brand and can do anything they want. Besides, Trump is working for the GOP to make sure a Republican doesn't win the White House.

Anyway, why would you want to stop Trump ? why?

If the American people want Trump as President ... why some ignorants would want to stop the will of the American people?

What has America become? North Korea?????????

Unbelievable!

Well, if Hillary has anything to do about it, Trump will mysteriously commit suicide.

That's frightening....with that power hungry, diabolical Clinton anything horrible can happen.... I constantly think of Mr Trump... let's hope he and his people are very aware of this fact and are taking the necessary precautions. :(

Well, one thing is most definitely for sure - you do NOT want to get on the bitch's bad side. Just ask the Secret Service and the Marines detailed to the White House. Her history is world famous.

3. Assassination

etc....

"With Depends Donald on the right."

I'll have you know The Donald doesn't need Depends....I think Huma mentioned Hillary does though, not sure about Bernie, he might need them also, but don't quote me on that :cool-45:

I'll have you know The Donald doesn't need Depends....I think Huma mentioned Hillary does though, not sure about Bernie, he might need them also, but don't quote me on that :cool-45:
You changing his nappy?

3. Assassination

etc....

if Drumph is your candidate you have completed your death wish for America

Anyway, why would you want to stop Trump ? why?

If the American people want Trump as President ... why some ignorants would want to stop the will of the American people?

What has America become? North Korea?????????

Unbelievable!

The real question is why the middle class would vote against their own best interest.

You changing his nappy?

So, you want to start trouble now huh? :meow: :tank:

Hey regarding Hillary and this pressing question, check the second one on this....says Huma and Hillary! So who needs changing?! It ain't The Donald :tongue:

Hillary_Confused_4_panels.jpg

Forum List

Back