Trump can't find limo....Right in front of him!!!

CONFUSED Trump Exits Air Force One, Walks Past Limo In Front Of Him, Has To Be Redirected To Limo

Jet lag, medically referred to as desynchronosis and rarely as circadian dysrhythmia, is a physiological condition which results from alterations to the body's circadian rhythms resulting from rapid long-distance trans-meridian (east–west or west–east) travel on high-speed aircraft. For example, someone travelling from New York to London feels as if the time were five hours earlier than local time. Jet lag was previously classified as one of the circadian rhythm sleep disorders.[1]

The condition of jet lag may last several days before the traveller is fully adjusted to the new time zone; a recovery period of one day per time zone crossed is a suggested guideline. Jet lag is especially an issue for airline pilots, crew, and frequent travellers. Airlines have regulations aimed at combating pilot fatigue caused by jet lag.

The term "jet lag" is used because before the arrival of passenger jet aircraft, it was uncommon to travel far and fast enough to cause desynchronosis. Travel by propeller-driven aircraft, by ship or by train was slower and of more limited distance than jet flights, and thus did not contribute widely to the problem. Jet lag - Wikipedia

More excuses. Wow.
Actually he was preoccupied wondering what Mika and Morning Joe said about him on today's show.

Trump's obsession with losing the popular vote, lying about having a bigger inaugural crowd than Obama and lying about having the biggest electoral victory since Reagan is quintessential bizarre behavior.
And that was in his first week alone.
Sooooo much more batshit crazy behavior has gone down since that first week,

IMG_0262.JPG

Trump's obsession with losing the popular vote, lying about having a bigger inaugural crowd than Obama and lying about having the biggest electoral victory since Reagan is quintessential bizarre behavior.
And that was in his first week alone.
Sooooo much more batshit crazy behavior has gone down since that first week,

So many far left tears... it's been a blast!

You can focus on the irrelevant all you want but let me remind you, Donald J. Trump is the president.

CONFUSED Trump Exits Air Force One, Walks Past Limo In Front Of Him, Has To Be Redirected To Limo

Jet lag, medically referred to as desynchronosis and rarely as circadian dysrhythmia, is a physiological condition which results from alterations to the body's circadian rhythms resulting from rapid long-distance trans-meridian (east–west or west–east) travel on high-speed aircraft. For example, someone travelling from New York to London feels as if the time were five hours earlier than local time. Jet lag was previously classified as one of the circadian rhythm sleep disorders.[1]

The condition of jet lag may last several days before the traveller is fully adjusted to the new time zone; a recovery period of one day per time zone crossed is a suggested guideline. Jet lag is especially an issue for airline pilots, crew, and frequent travellers. Airlines have regulations aimed at combating pilot fatigue caused by jet lag.

The term "jet lag" is used because before the arrival of passenger jet aircraft, it was uncommon to travel far and fast enough to cause desynchronosis. Travel by propeller-driven aircraft, by ship or by train was slower and of more limited distance than jet flights, and thus did not contribute widely to the problem. Jet lag - Wikipedia

More excuses. Wow.
Actually he was preoccupied wondering what Mika and Morning Joe said about him on today's show.

Symptoms Sleep Medications Wellness 14459
Your doctor may gradually lower your dose. Stopping abruptly can cause Blurred vision; Impaired memory and concentration; Auckley D, Auger RR, et al. Circadian rhythm sleep disorders: Part I, basic principles, shift work and jet lag disorders. Sleep. 2007;30 :1460-1483 Can Jetlag Cause Blurred Vision

hillary-clinton-oopsie-o.gif

Next thing you know, you will be trashing him for not visiting the 57 states sited by Obama or honoring the us marine corpsemen.

I wonder where Trump would have ended up if his handlers hadn't turned him around.

"Is this grass? I think this is grass. I've never been on grass before that wasn't on a golf course, so I can't be sure."

Remind us when Billy Clinton had to ask his secret service to buy him a big Mac.. because he never carried a wallet.

lol

Earth to dumbass: you can't buy a Big Mac w/o money.

You don't even get the joke

I wonder where Trump would have ended up if his handlers hadn't turned him around.

"Is this grass? I think this is grass. I've never been on grass before that wasn't on a golf course, so I can't be sure."

Remind us when Billy Clinton had to ask his secret service to buy him a big Mac.. because he never carried a wallet.

lol

Earth to dumbass: you can't buy a Big Mac w/o money.

You don't even get the joke

Is trump mentally fit to be President shoulder the great burdens ?

More evidence that liberals are getting even more desperate..

Trumps mental faculties are in question

Last week a senseless rant against Morning Joe
This week, he can't find his limo

Looking more and more like Reagan every day

Forum List

Back