Trump Can't Recall Name Of That Ohio Guy He Endorsed For Senate

I love how this guy has an avatar of Julius Ceasar in his profile. It really must be the epitome of delusion to equate oneself to another who did more with his fingernail to advance the cause of men than that of their entire being.

I love how this guy has an avatar of Julius Ceasar in his profile. It really must be the epitome of delusion to equate oneself to another who did more with his fingernail to advance the cause of men than that of their entire being.
It's not Julius Caesar, you moron. Try again.

Correct, he was well into his senility prior to and has been demonstrating it regularly since Jan 20th, 2021.
:itsok: Let it all out. My sympathy. Did you take the meds, yet?

The preponderance of evidence suggests otherwise, troll.

I like the use of emogis, Magnus. It shows you have very little throw at us.

Except for copious amounts of bullsh**t.
Awww... in other words, you got nothing? Not to worry... I got a lot more emojis for you... :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :dance: :laughing0301::eusa_dance:

It's not Julius Caesar, you moron. Try again.
I have successfully brought out your hostility by intentionally misstating the facts as you so often have in this thread.

In fact, that is Gaius Pompeius Magnus, who was outwitted in a bid for the leadership of the Roman Empire by none other than Julius Ceasar.

See, even a loser can recognize losers. Historical losers.

Have fun with that.

Last edited:
I have successfully brought out your hostility by intentionally misstating the facts as you so often have in this thread.

In fact, that is Gaius Pompeius Magnus, who was outwitted in an eventual bid for the leadership of the Roman Empire by none other than Julius Ceasar.

See, even a loser can recognize losers. Historical losers.

Have fun with that.
No, what you did was have an embarrasisng hissy fit, because you perceived an attack on your cult leader.

“We’ve endorsed ... J.P.? Right?” he asked at a Nebraska political rally Sunday, appearing to look to someone offstage from the podium for help while he was addressing the crowd.

“J.D. Mandel,” he finally chose. “And he’s doing great.”

His mind is mush.

No, what you did was have an embarrasisng hissy fit, because you perceived an attack on your cult leader.
Yeah, no. That was your reaction by posting this garbage thread, troll. Biden is flailing, everyone can recognize dementia and senility when they see it, and you took that as an attack on Biden. Poor sweet thing, you. I know it must be hard for you to reconcile just how much of a failure he is.

Please, try again.

Yeah, no. That was your reaction by posting this garbage thread, troll. Biden is flailing, everyone can recognize dementia and senility when they see it, and you took that as an attack on Biden. Poor sweet thing, you. I know it must be hard for you to reconcile just how much of a failure he is.

Please, try again.
Haha, still having that embarrassing hissy fit.

Also, you are a nutso cultist, but you think you are normal.

So you think ranting on Biden will evoke the same childish reaction from me as you have demonstrated.

It won't. No, you are not normal.

“We’ve endorsed ... J.P.? Right?” he asked at a Nebraska political rally Sunday, appearing to look to someone offstage from the podium for help while he was addressing the crowd.

“J.D. Mandel,” he finally chose. “And he’s doing great.”

The difference is Trump is speaking without a teleprompter for 2 hours off the top of his head. Biden has a teleprompter, cheat notes and still can't get the words out. He has his own language as well.

Forum List

Back