Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.

He most certainly is. And when he's caught, he's always treated "so unfairly". On that I do agree with Trump. Nobody gets treated like he does.

If anyone else defrauded people of more than $100 million, they wouldn't have been allowed to fight the case in a civil trial, and settle it for 25 cents on the dollar with no admission of guilt. They would have been arrested, indicted, and jailed pending trial, then found guilty and locked up permanently. If anyone else threatened judges or prosecutors, they'd be in jail with NO access to social media.

In all fairness to Donald Trump, he believes the rules don't apply to him, because they never have. He's broken the rules all of his life, and he's never been called to accounts for any of the things he's done. When you're a "star", they let you do it.

You could go out on a limb and ask real questions. How about this one.

How does Trump owe 29 million in taxes for properties were being told aren’t valued at what he said they were? According to the prosecution and the judge those properties are damn near worthless.
Such a question might look pro Trump….TDS’ers are scared shitless of looking pro Trump

How does Trump owe 29 million in taxes for properties were being told aren’t valued at what he said they were? According to the prosecution and the judge those properties are damn near worthless.

Property taxes and income taxes are two entirely different things. Property taxes are based on how much your real property is worth, and income taxes are based on how much money you took in last year.

If Donald Trump owes $40 million in personal income taxes, his personal income would have to have been close to a billion dollars. If all of his businesses are losing money, and all of his resorts were closed during covid, where did all of this income derive from? Even his billing the Treasury for hotel rooms the Secret Service didn't use when the resorts were closed, was a million or two at most.

How does a guy go from paying $0 in personal income taxes for any of the 20 years before he was President of the United States, to owing $40 million dollars in personal income taxes within 2 years of his leaving that office?

Like HOLY CRAP PEOPLE!!!!!!

Not all of the illegally siphoned money was to pay taxes.

The financial watchdog overseeing the Trump Organization informed a New York judge on Wednesday about $40 million in cash transfers that were not previously disclosed as required to that court-appointed monitor.

The transactions included $29 million sent to former President Donald Trump, which he used to make tax payments, Barbara Jones, the monitor, told Judge Arthur Engoron in a letter filed in Manhattan Supreme Court.

The other transfers were for insurance premiums and the $5.6 million that Trump posted in June as security while he appeals a civil jury verdict in favor of the writer E. Jean Carroll for sexually abusing her in the 1990s and for defaming her when she went public with her allegation when he was in the White House.

The judgement for Crooked Donald's bank and insurance fraud will be handed down soon. He's on the hook for up to $250 million in fines.

He's going to have to sell a lot of coffee mugs. Maybe a bake sale and a car wash.

Dragonlady claims Mar A Lago has “zero value”.

Property taxes and income taxes are two entirely different things. Property taxes are based on how much your real property is worth, and income taxes are based on how much money you took in last year.

If Donald Trump owes $40 million in personal income taxes, his personal income would have to have been close to a billion dollars. If all of his businesses are losing money, and all of his resorts were closed during covid, where did all of this income derive from? Even his billing the Treasury for hotel rooms the Secret Service didn't use when the resorts were closed, was a million or two at most.

How does a guy go from paying $0 in personal income taxes for any of the 20 years before he was President of the United States, to owing $40 million dollars in personal income taxes within 2 years of his leaving that office?

Like HOLY CRAP PEOPLE!!!!!!
Once again you demonstrate your colossal ignorance of the US tax code, vermin.

Oh we get it. you're a silly dembot cultist...outraged the President was paying his taxes.

You can't possibly be this stupid, can you?

Trump hasn't paid personal income taxes for DECADES, because so few of his properties are profitable businesses. Trump has been pumping his personal money into these money losing ventures for years, from his TV contracts, and from remortgaging his properties, mortgaging his equity to cover his losses after his father could no longer help him. It's not in any way a sound business practice.

This was true in 2016, his last year as a private businessman. But two years after leaving office, he owes personal income tax of $40 million dollars???? When he was donating all of his personal income as President to charity????

Trump has personally made nearly a billion dollars since 2016??????

And you're not asking where this billion dollars came from??????

Dragonlady claims Mar A Lago has “zero value”.

No I didn't and I would like you to post a link to prove this supposed claim. I said the land Mar-a-lago sits on has zero value as a "DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY" which is true, because Trump sold the rights to all further development or construction on the property and it cannot be developed.

As always, your reading comprehension skills are non existant and you just make up shit when you don't understand the concepts. This is why, in a nation begging for workers with 9 million job openings, you're here all day posting for free.

You can't possibly be this stupid, can you?

Trump hasn't paid personal income taxes for DECADES, because so few of his properties are profitable businesses. Trump has been pumping his personal money into these money losing ventures for years, from his TV contracts, and from remortgaging his properties, mortgaging his equity to cover his losses after his father could no longer help him. It's not in any way a sound business practice.

This was true in 2016, his last year as a private businessman. But two years after leaving office, he owes personal income tax of $40 million dollars???? When he was donating all of his personal income as President to charity????

Trump has personally made nearly a billion dollars since 2016??????

And you're not asking where this billion dollars came from??????
So you have seen decades of his tax returns?

Link, vermin?

No I didn't and I would like you to post a link to prove this supposed claim. I said the land Mar-a-lago sits on has zero value as a "DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY" which is true, because Trump sold the rights to all further development or construction on the property and it cannot be developed.

As always, your reading comprehension skills are non existant and you just make up shit when you don't understand the concepts. This is why, in a nation begging for workers with 9 million job openings, you're here all day posting for free.
Oh look, I get to expose Dragonbreath as the lying sack of KKKanadian vermin shit she is……again.

No they do not - not on properties of that size and nature, because there are no real comparables.

The 20 acres has zero value because it can't be used for anything but a golf club.

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.
Listen to the asshole who defends fraud and bribery when Democrats do it.

Forum List

Back