Trump caught on tape

And the videos of the MAL storage room handed over to the FBI by Trump don't match those handed over by the security company. Bigly sad. Tsk.

And the videos of the MAL storage room handed over to the FBI by Trump don't match those handed over by the security company. Bigly sad. Tsk.
so what are you implying ?

As a matter of fact, I have shit in my house without knowing what it is. A section of my garage contains crap that I let friends and family store there. I had a trunk from a cousin and who knows what was inside of it? About a year later, they came back and took it, and some other stuff. Another part is from some friends from Georgia whose dad, who lived down here, died. They came down, collected most of his stuff, and asked if they could store the rest with us. They also had boxes of shit I never looked in. Same thing, they came back at some point and collected it all. I did get to keep the 70" TV for my cave to play XBox.

I also have no doubt neither Biden, nor any president or VP carries all their own shit out when leaving office. For his office at the Penn-Biden Center, he even said someone else moved that stuff for him. Not sure if he ever indicated who moved the shit into his garage though.
Your stupid if that is true. I know what's in my home

Yes. But ties in with other reports. Obviously, most of the info is unauthorized. One has to wait for the real deal.

Based on past history, I believe the reports about the videos being edited are credible.
so who edited videos to do what?

The DOJ reportedly has a recording of the former president saying he knew he couldn’t simply declassify documents after leaving the White House.

DONALD TRUMP’S CLAIM that he had declassified the massive trove of government documents he took to Mar-a-Lago was dubious from the start. Well, CNN reported on Wednesday that federal prosecutors overseeing the probe into the documents have obtained a recording of the former president admitting that he kept a classified document containing information about a proposed attack plan against Iran.

The meeting in question reportedly took place in July 2021 at Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey. The former president met with biographers for his former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, who was not present, and members of his own staff. Several individuals participating in the conversation lacked security clearances.

Multiple sources who described the recording to CNN say the president indicated that while he wished he could describe the contents of a document to attendees, he was both aware he had retained classified materials and that he could not flat-out declassify documents following his departure from the presidency.

The DOJ has the tapes, which means Special Prosecutor Jack Smith has the tapes and/or has heard the tapes.

The Rapist and Traitor is actually dead dumb fucking stupid to admit on taped conversation he knowingly and willingly removed classified material from the WH and had it brought Shit-A-Lago. He also admits that he knew he could declassify said classified documents.

The sheer outright level of stupid that Orange Faced Asshole continues to demonstrate will never cease to amaze.
How'd they get the recording? Wanna bet it was obtained illegally?

He has to provide evidence of that. He can't just declassify them ex-post-facto by thinking about them.

Doesn't work that way.
Tell us exactly how it works then.... We'll be waiting. Don't leave out any important details now, and don't deflect like your crony FBI Ray Ray has been doing to Congress.

Forum List

Back