Trump caught on tape

Was talking about Trump's case when it comes to what happens these days, but the any giant can be sued easily now comment, is unfortunately true, and the intimidation of our corporations by the mob has hit super high levels at this time. It's an attempt to cut the elephant's head off by laying a trap before it can trample it's Hunter's blind that desires it's tusk.
sorry for the misunderstanding, and I agree with you.

Assuming that the taped evidence exists, that's pretty much game, set, match for "Captain" Jack Smith. I'd be exploring a possible plea deal if I were Trump. I know he won't but that would be the smart move. Trump's candidacy can survive a small-time prosecution in New York; not sure if that's the case as the charges begin to mount in federal court and in Georgia.
Good luck with that

Suck for your Jihad, but his word. That's all it takes for a President to declassify something.

Nope. Trump lied deliberately. Trump is severely dyslexic and poorly educated. What's your excuse?

Suck for your Jihad, but his word. That's all it takes for a President to declassify something.

Nope. You don't know what you're talking about. You're just a butt-hurt MAGA fanboy.

Indictments are coming. Prepared to cry.

The Rapist and Traitor is, as my late Dad used to say. "Dumber than dried up dog shit on a Mississippi sidewalk at high noon in August."

The MAGA MAGGOTS call the Rolling Stone article Fake News. The Rapist and Traitor admits he knew he could declassify documents and they call it Fake News. The Rapist and Traitor may have violated the National Security Act and they laugh their heads off. Traitors each and everyone of them.

According to multiple unknown sources.....

Where is the recording? I want to hear it.

Last edited:
Nope. I don't worship Biden, but he's stayed calm and made some good choices so far. I've just found Trump disgusting since the early 1980s.

What good choices has Biden made?

The choice that got us to 9% inflation?

The choice that got us to 2 million illegals crossing per year?

The choice that got Russia to invade Ukraine?

By all means, tell us what good choices he's made.

He has to provide evidence of that. He can't just declassify them ex-post-facto by thinking about them.

Doesn't work that way.
The way it doesn't work is what you said. No Tump does NOT have to provide evidence of having declassified documents. If somone is accsin him of semething the burder of proof is on THEM. Always on the accuser,

Forum List

Back