Trump caught on tape

I can prove anything I post. What do you need?

Then why am I still waiting for you to prove Trump, while he was still president, told anyone he declassified everything he was taking home?

Seems you can't prove that despite your bullshit that you can prove it.

Then why am I still waiting for you to prove Trump, while he was still president, told anyone he declassified everything he was taking home?

Seems you can't prove that despite your bullshit that you can prove it.
I gave you John Fitzpatrick comments

Again, never said he did. He said trump had the authority

Your claim is Trump declassified everything he took. When asked for evidence of that, you cite Fitzpatrick. You known the same Fitzpatrick you now admit DIDN'T say Trump declassified everything he took.

Which of course, leads you back to zero evidence to show Trump declassified it all. Which of course you can't do given Trump himself said not everything was declassified.

Cleared for what?

I think he means Trump classified the name of the person whom he told he declassified the pallets of boxes shipped to MAL and secretly and mentally declassified all contents except for the person whose name he told, that name now being classified.

He's not clear to now the name of the person because the of the classification level of the person name.

WW

I think he means Trump classified the name of the person whom he told he declassified the pallets of boxes shipped to MAL and secretly and mentally declassified all contents except for the person whose name he told, that name now being classified.

He's not clear to now the name of the person because the of the classification level of the person name.

WW

I'm not so sure about that. He said, "I'm not cleared."

I'm not so sure about that. He said, "I'm not cleared."

Correct, he's not cleared to know the name of the person Trump told he (Trump) was secretly declassifying all the materials sent to MAL prior to the expiration of his term.

WW

Forum List

Back