Trump caught on tape

I have no desire to read them. They’re over

So... more excuses on top of other excuses.

Anything but proof Trump declassified everything he took when even he said not all of it was declassified.

So... more excuses on top of other excuses.

Anything but proof Trump declassified everything he took when even he said not all of it was declassified.
He said he did.again, it’s all he had to do

Nope, while he was president, he said he didn't...

I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.

362271280_698734205691490_4528439185394388153_n.jpg

Nope, while he was president, he said he didn't...

I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.
He was president

I’m not cleared

To see classified documents being declassified

I can’t be there during the process

I wasn’t invited

I have no desire to read them. They’re over

He was president

It's readily apparent from all of these answers that you know absolutely zero about classified material or how it's handled.

While all Trump has to do is say that certain material is declassified, HE STILL HAS TO SAY IT AND TELL SOMEONE WHAT WAS DECLASSIFIED. Yes, he can say it's just because he wants to declassify something if that is what he wants, but HE STILL HAS TO TELL SOMEONE THAT THE MATERIAL IS DECLASSIFIED.

Once he says it's declassified (and he has to specify what he is declassifying, he can't do a "blanket" declassification because the material to be declassified MUST be specified), then his staff prepares a memo stating what the material was, the date and time it was declassified, and the reason for the declassification so that everyone else holding that information also knows the status of the material.

But, keep up with the displays of ignorance and stupidity if that's what helps you sleep at night. No, Trump did not declassify the material that was found at Mar a Lago, because if he had, there would be a record of it.

It's readily apparent from all of these answers that you know absolutely zero about classified material or how it's handled.

While all Trump has to do is say that certain material is declassified, HE STILL HAS TO SAY IT AND TELL SOMEONE WHAT WAS DECLASSIFIED. Yes, he can say it's just because he wants to declassify something if that is what he wants, but HE STILL HAS TO TELL SOMEONE THAT THE MATERIAL IS DECLASSIFIED.

Once he says it's declassified (and he has to specify what he is declassifying, he can't do a "blanket" declassification because the material to be declassified MUST be specified), then his staff prepares a memo stating what the material was, the date and time it was declassified, and the reason for the declassification so that everyone else holding that information also knows the status of the material.

But, keep up with the displays of ignorance and stupidity if that's what helps you sleep at night. No, Trump did not declassify the material that was found at Mar a Lago, because if he had, there would be a record of it.
and John Fitzpatrick said that on CBS Sunday Morning this past Sunday.

5:15 mark

Whoever he needed to tell.
its obvious this clown has no idea how a president declassified a document ... ... here Repub-lie-tard i'll enlighten you .. the president sees a document that he wants to declassify... he then writes an executive order then he sends it through the system to get it declassified ... he never did this... by him not doing this, those documents he has to remain classified ...

Pants on fire. Former President Trump was going to be indicted by the dictate of Joe Biden, so Trump would have "legal marks" against him in E2024. It's called dirty politics. It's called with the extortionist King Joe Biden in charge (He extorted a lot of money from the top cop in the Ukraine to put a billion dollars in cash onto Air Force Two in less than 6 hours or else he said he would use his title of Vice President to take away the entire Foreign Aid Package that Congress voted on for the Ukraine to receive in order to take away the American people's tax-paid gift to a country suffering from takeover by the entire Russian military. The fighting has no end in sight, it seems like.

And what was President Trump's alleged crime? Exercising his right to free speech, that happens to be true, based on the viral video of at-the-time Vice President Biden's bragging on how he got millions of dollars of foreign aid taxes turned into cash money and placed on the Air Force Two that the American people also furnished Vice President Biden with giving up their own earnings to the IRS so Joe could steal money and launder it too through the threat he made to the top cop in the Ukraine back then. He will never have to account for that money because too much time has passed now, thanks to Nancy Pelosi not standing for the punishment of an extortionist con-man that Joe Biden would be if he didn't have a title to hide behind because of the dirty election he allegedly won because of votes that came in after 3 am the morning after the 2020 November votes. Millions and millions of votes that the Deep State decided must be foisted onto states that have pro-communist leaders in order to beat up on the guy who beat Hillary Clinton in 2016.

You must not mention that Joe Biden is a third-rate Dictator or else you will be arrested, abused, and sent to jail for supporting President Trump's scathing criticism of President Biden who, like a dictator, had him arrested (or was going to have him arrested before someone talked to Biden about standing down or lose 2024).

Last edited:
its obvious this clown has no idea how a president declassified a document ... ... here Repub-lie-tard i'll enlighten you .. the president sees a document that he wants to declassify... he then writes an executive order then he sends it through the system to get it declassified ... he never did this... by him not doing this, those documents he has to remain classified ...
He said they were declassified. It’s that simple schmoe

He said they were declassified. It’s that simple schmoe

If they were declassified, then he should:
  • Have responded to the Federal subpoena, that he declassified them.
  • When asked by Judge Dearie after the search warrant was served that the documents were declassified.
FPOTUS#45 has repeatedly made the claim in public (rallies, social media, interviews, etc.) but has not had the testicular fortitude to actually claim it in a court of law.

Why?

Because once he makes the claim, it opens the door for the prosecution to bring in what is called "impeachment" witness to disprove the claim. That would include:
  • Experts in national security.
  • Aids and Staff on how FPOTUS#45 continued to treat and refer to the documents as "classified" even though after t he fact he claims to have declassified them.
  • Court proceeding where FPOTUS#45 as agreed they are classified and NOT filed any challenge to the classification status.
  • Texts, emails, witness testimony where FPOTUS#45 continued to refer to and treat the documents as classified.
So pleases, pretty please.

Write to FPOTUS#45 and encourage him to make the claim in a court of law.

WW

Forum List

Back