Trump caves on vaccine: Tells Americans to get it

Former President Donald Trump said that he recommends that people get the COVID-19 vaccine, even as a poll shows that about half of Republican men are reluctant to be inoculated.

A Fox News host on Tuesday asked the former president, who called in, whether he would “recommend to our audience that they get the vaccine,” noting that Trump himself had been vaccinated.

Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received the vaccine while at the White House in January, according to reports earlier this month. Other political leaders have been vaccinated in public settings in order to encourage more people to get the shot once they’re eligible.

It's about time. Better late than never, I guess.
.... and I'll probably still not get it.

So there goes your Trump sycophant blu anon theory.

When was he telling people not to get it? Seems to me that was demos
Didn't he call COVID a hoax? Why would people get a vaccine for a hoax?

That's how. Have a good night!
He never called it a hoax.
He called it the "Plague that came from China"
He called the over-reaction and politicisation from the Dems a hoax.
Regarding the O.P. Trump NEVER advised people not to take it.
Kamala Harris however said she wouldn't take it if endorsed by Trump. Then took it.
She caved.

Clearly he was wrong there and over a half million dead folks are testimony to that.

But what his minions heard was HOAX...and they ran with that...as intended

The only hoax is the installed fraud hiding behind a fence and concertina wires.

Clearly he was wrong there and over a half million dead folks are testimony to that.

But what his minions heard was HOAX...and they ran with that...as intended
No, he wasn't wrong.
The CDC revealed yesterday and 1.3k pneumonie deaths were toted down as Covid.
Also in other states, people who died in accidents gunshot, and heart attacks were added to the Covid death tally.
More people will die from suicide, lack of cancer treatment and substance abuse due to the lockdown.
Trump said that the cure must not be worse than the disease.
He was right.

Kamala Harris however said she wouldn't take it if endorsed by Trump. Then took it.
She caved.

No. She said she wouldn't take it if "ONLY" endorsed by Trump. She waited for the FDA to approve it, and have it's approval peer reviewed to make sure there wasn't undue pressure put on the head of the FDA, like Trump threatening to fire him if the vaccine wasn't approved by 6pm that day.

Also in other states, people who died in accidents gunshot, and heart attacks were added to the Covid death tally.

Yup, the death toll was artificially increased by 1%, while possibly 10% was missed due to the deceased not being tested.

Former President Donald Trump said that he recommends that people get the COVID-19 vaccine, even as a poll shows that about half of Republican men are reluctant to be inoculated.

A Fox News host on Tuesday asked the former president, who called in, whether he would “recommend to our audience that they get the vaccine,” noting that Trump himself had been vaccinated.

Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received the vaccine while at the White House in January, according to reports earlier this month. Other political leaders have been vaccinated in public settings in order to encourage more people to get the shot once they’re eligible.

/----/ Post the link proving Trump told people not to get vaccinated. Remember, you dolt, Trump launched Warp Speed to get the vaccine to us years ahead of time.

/----/ Post the link proving Trump told people not to get vaccinated. Remember, you dolt, Trump launched Warp Speed to get the vaccine to us years ahead of time.
Dude was strangely quiet about encouraging people to get the vaccine. People noticed.

I ain't gonna respond to many of the silly posts up above in this thread.

My own personal opinion.....and, it seems, the opinion of about 81 million American voters also.....is that Don Trump was incompetent in his response to Covid.
Tony Fabrizio, Trump's own hired and paid-for pollster, researched and revealed the very same thing.
So, I'll rest comfortably in my opinion, nestled in as it is, with 81 million and Fabrizio's.

But my opinion on his competency ain't all that marketable.
So, I'll double down.

In my opinion, if......if......Don Trump would have more vigorously communicated to the American people about the information he had access to about Covid, would have shown more alacrity in his empathy, concern, and efforts, well........well, Don Trump would have had a better chance of retaining his office.

One cannot help but suggest that if an equal effort as he expended in railing about a 'Stop-the-Steal' fantasy.....if that same level of effort would have gone towards Covid mitigation.....then maybe we wouldn't have experienced 550,000 American corpses.

Here's a strained analogy: It's like Pearl Harbor happens and FDR goes before Congress to state that the day he contracted polio will be a day that lives in infamy.

Loons on the left shrieked and gobbled and spit before the election-

We aren't taking Trumps vaccine!

It's poison!

It's untested!

We hate Trump!

We shall stand strong against Trump's attempt to murder us!

Loons on the left after the election shrieked and gobbled and spit-

Hooray we are saved!

Biden made this vaccine while hiding in the basement for a year!

Biden is the best person on planet earth

We love Biden!

What a bunch of transparent dipshits

Yup, the death toll was artificially increased by 1%, while possibly 10% was missed due to the deceased not being tested.
Only 4% of deaths were due to "Covid only".

Forum List

Back