Trump: Civil War

So, you fully prepared to use democracy to rule and just shit can the idea of governing by consent?

That will be a very different country. You sure that is a change for the better? Have you considered how it could go wrong?

Thanks for admitting it though. I guess you figure it is late enough that you can finally be truthful.

Naw... Democracy is awesome.

The problem you guys have is that even lying and cheating, you have a hard time winning elections.

Throwing a corrupt president out of office is not overturning an election.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The way that you people immediately started your "resist" before he even took office, shows that your reason is to overturn the election.

ANYTHING, that you find as a rationalization, is just shit you found or made up, welll after the decision was made, to sort of, maybe pretend to justify your coup.

You do this, and you will divide this country against itself forever.
Bullshit. You wanna see what resistance from an opposition from the onset by a party actually looks like?

The Republicans’ Plan for the New President

On the night of Barack Obama’s inauguration, a group of top GOP luminaries quietly gathered in a Washington steakhouse to lick their wounds and ultimately create the outline of a plan for how to deal with the incoming administration.

“The room was filled. It was a who’s who of ranking members who had at one point been committee chairmen, or in the majority, who now wondered out loud whether they were in the permanent minority,” Frank Luntz, who organized the event, told FRONTLINE.

Among them were Senate power brokers Jim DeMint, Jon Kyl and Tom Coburn, and conservative congressmen Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy and Paul Ryan.

After three hours of strategizing, they decided they needed to fight Obama on everything. The new president had no idea what the Republicans were planning.

... well guess what ... ?

Now you can go fuck yourself. :fu:

Yeah, it's called Political Opposition.

Big difference between Political opponents opposing someone, politically, and civil servants illegally and falsely working to reverse an election on bullshit made up shit.

You can go fuck yourself. YOu are not fooling anyone.
There's nothing false about it, shitstain.

YOu don't care whether it is false or not. YOu support it regardless.

This is a coup attempt and if you succeed, you will divide this nation against itself forever.

The President was absolutely right to call you fucktards out on your actions.
"YOu don't care whether it is false or not. YOu support it regardless."

Imbecile, of course I care. The evidence I care is found in the reality that I never before called for his impeachment. In fact, I said many times he shouldn't be impeached. I don't take impeachment lightly but I do support it when an elected official abuses their office.

And this offense is not trivial and the accusations against him are not false.

"This is a coup attempt and if you succeed, you will divide this nation against itself forever."

You're an idiot, this is not a coup. Democrats have not attempted a coup against this president. This is a constitutionally supported impeachment inquiry based on the scurrilous actions of the president who thinks he's above the law. And if he's impeached and it drives a wedge between left and right, the right is to blame for refusing to accept personal responsibility by defending a president who faces accountability for breaking the law and abusing his office for the sole reason he's a Republican.

"The President was absolutely right to call you fucktards out on your actions"

We've seen this childish behavior from him for many years. This is how he gets when he feels threatened. He lashes out like a 4 year old. We've seen him do it to celebrities like Rosie O'Donnell and now to politicians like Warren and Schiff.

The country already has a civil war like divide.

The vast majority of working class Trump supporters, still think, or at least hope, that the political process is open to them.

You do this, you will prove to them, beyond a shadow of a doubt that that is no longer true, and has not been, for quite some time.

THe divide you have seen to date, will be nothing like what comes next.
The country is split down the middle. In the last presidential election, Republicans won the electoral vote, the one that matters, but not the popular vote. I won't predict who will win the next election but there are still more of us than there are of you.

So, you fully prepared to use democracy to rule and just shit can the idea of governing by consent?

That will be a very different country. You sure that is a change for the better? Have you considered how it could go wrong?

Thanks for admitting it though. I guess you figure it is late enough that you can finally be truthful.
:cuckoo:

You intent was obvious. Are you really too dim to understand the meanings of the words you posted, you moron?
LOLOL

You prove yet again that you're an idiot since what is you obvious is that misread my intent. :lol:

The way that you people immediately started your "resist" before he even took office, shows that your reason is to overturn the election.

ANYTHING, that you find as a rationalization, is just shit you found or made up, welll after the decision was made, to sort of, maybe pretend to justify your coup.

You do this, and you will divide this country against itself forever.
Bullshit. You wanna see what resistance from an opposition from the onset by a party actually looks like?

The Republicans’ Plan for the New President

On the night of Barack Obama’s inauguration, a group of top GOP luminaries quietly gathered in a Washington steakhouse to lick their wounds and ultimately create the outline of a plan for how to deal with the incoming administration.

“The room was filled. It was a who’s who of ranking members who had at one point been committee chairmen, or in the majority, who now wondered out loud whether they were in the permanent minority,” Frank Luntz, who organized the event, told FRONTLINE.

Among them were Senate power brokers Jim DeMint, Jon Kyl and Tom Coburn, and conservative congressmen Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy and Paul Ryan.

After three hours of strategizing, they decided they needed to fight Obama on everything. The new president had no idea what the Republicans were planning.

... well guess what ... ?

Now you can go fuck yourself. :fu:

Yeah, it's called Political Opposition.

Big difference between Political opponents opposing someone, politically, and civil servants illegally and falsely working to reverse an election on bullshit made up shit.

You can go fuck yourself. YOu are not fooling anyone.
There's nothing false about it, shitstain.

YOu don't care whether it is false or not. YOu support it regardless.

This is a coup attempt and if you succeed, you will divide this nation against itself forever.

The President was absolutely right to call you fucktards out on your actions.
"YOu don't care whether it is false or not. YOu support it regardless."

Imbecile, of course I care. The evidence I care is found in the reality that I never before called for his impeachment. In fact, I said many times he shouldn't be impeached. I don't take impeachment lightly but I do support it when an elected official abuses their office.

And this offense is not trivial and the accusations against him are not false.

"This is a coup attempt and if you succeed, you will divide this nation against itself forever."

You're an idiot, this is not a coup. Democrats have not attempted a coup against this president. This is a constitutionally supported impeachment inquiry based on the scurrilous actions of the president who thinks he's above the law. And if he's impeached and it drives a wedge between left and right, the right is to blame for refusing to accept personal responsibility by defending a president who faces accountability for breaking the law and abusing his office for the sole reason he's a Republican.

"The President was absolutely right to call you fucktards out on your actions"

We've seen this childish behavior from him for many years. This is how he gets when he feels threatened. He lashes out like a 4 year old. We've seen him do it to celebrities like Rosie O'Donnell and now to politicians like Warren and Schiff.

lol.....well we are indeed going to see if 60 million people concur with you!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Like many other Trump supporters I know, we want impeachment! People on the right need to stop taking the bumpy from these fascists starting now......time to start poking these asshats square in the eye. Hard. And its coming s0ns....:deal:......between now and next November, gonna be the most interesting times weve ever seen!!:popcorn:

The vast majority of working class Trump supporters, still think, or at least hope, that the political process is open to them.

You do this, you will prove to them, beyond a shadow of a doubt that that is no longer true, and has not been, for quite some time.

THe divide you have seen to date, will be nothing like what comes next.
The country is split down the middle. In the last presidential election, Republicans won the electoral vote, the one that matters, but not the popular vote. I won't predict who will win the next election but there are still more of us than there are of you.

You intent was obvious. Are you really too dim to understand the meanings of the words you posted, you moron?
LOLOL

You prove yet again that you're an idiot since what is you obvious is that misread my intent. :lol:

YOu do a coup, you destroy democracy. That will be on you and yours. YOur bullshit does not change that.

LOLOL

YOu do a coup, you destroy democracy. That will be on you and yours. YOur bullshit does not change that.
Dumbfuck, impeaching a president who violated his, or her, oath of office, is not a coup.

But I understand, you're a conservative which means you suffer from a rotted brain and simply can't comprehend that.

Wouldn't be much of a "civil war."

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.
The United States military vs. Trump`s Walmart militia. Where can I place my bet?
most of the military and vets will be on the side of the patriots. Remember this-one side has a trillion rounds of ammo and forty million rifles that cause liberals to soil their panties, and the other side eats Tide Pods and cannot figure out which toilet to use in public lavatories
This military that you believe can overthrow the govt. of the United States is not the military that you see in John Wayne movies. It`s no longer just a bunch of white guys that are loyal to Dear Leader.

well my nephew-currently a LtC, US special forces, tells me that he doesn't have any moonbat liberals in his chain of command. BTW I heard a song about you: it is called "Warf Rat" by the Grateful Dead

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, impeaching a president who violated his, or her, oath of office, is not a coup.

But I understand, you're a conservative which means you suffer from a rotted brain and simply can't comprehend that.

The actions of your people, that you are supporting, show that you would have been willing to support the impeachment, even if the "reason" was made up bullshit.

The people of this country know that, both sides.

You do a coup, and you destroy democracy. That will be on you and yours.

Your bullshit will not change that.

Have you really thought this through?

The actions of your people, that you are supporting, show that you would have been willing to support the impeachment, even if the "reason" was made up bullshit.

The people of this country know that, both sides.

You do a coup, and you destroy democracy. That will be on you and yours.

Buddy, "Democracy" was destroyed when Hillary won by 3 million votes, and the Electoral College made Trump president anyway knowing he was unfit for office.

Don't go mewling because someone is trying to fix the mistake.

hmmm, regarding vote numbers ... which party opposes voter picture ID card ?

Of Democrat leader/icon Hillary Clinton,

“You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain,” Trump said.

Opps, my bad. Gabbard said, not Trump.

Forum List

Back