🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims he's a very stable genius

November 8, 2017 was the date liberals set up to shout at the sky. After that you really want to call others mentally unstable?
No one sent me the message. Sounds like you've fallen for fake news.
Maybe you're late to the party. Did you get an invite to the beginning of the Resistance?
Maybe when one of them becomes president, I'll worry about it. For now Trump is president and that's where we don't need instability.
Those people will be voting in the next election. That's the problem.

November 8, 2017 was the date liberals set up to shout at the sky. After that you really want to call others mentally unstable?
Maybe you're late to the party. Did you get an invite to the beginning of the Resistance?
Maybe when one of them becomes president, I'll worry about it. For now Trump is president and that's where we don't need instability.
Perhaps it's in the mail. In the meantime, that unstable fool who beat the pantsuits off of his competition, is becoming more popular than when he won the presidency.
The thing liberals don't realize, if they ran anyone but Hillary, more than likely. Trump wouldn't be president. So it's partly their fault, the reason they are losing their minds.

His assertions would be considered universally hilarious, if it weren't for the fact that he is now in possession of the Oval Office. He definitely is one sick man.

President Trump lashed out at critics questioning his mental stability in a series of Saturday morning tweets — declaring himself a “genius.”

I think I read somewhere that Trump's official IQ is something like 140 or 160-- -- -- not exactly a dummy, but the one thing we know so far is that at least he is smarter than the entire Democratic Party, the NYT, the WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, Rachael Maddow, Stephen Colbert, Hollywood, Kathy Griffin, Rosie O'Donnell, CBS, NBC and ABC. That's a pretty good start.​

I think I read somewhere that Trump's official IQ is something like 140 or 160
The Right-wing wackos at BeforeItsNews.com fabricated a phony IQ of 156 for Tramp. His real IQ isn't even half that. Your IQ isn't even half Tramp's.

I think I read somewhere that Trump's official IQ is something like 140 or 160
The Right-wing wackos at BeforeItsNews.com fabricated a phony IQ of 156 for Tramp. His real IQ isn't even half that. Your IQ isn't even half Tramp's.

So that must leave yours down around that of a dust molecule. Gee, isn't it always nice talking to miserable Leftists; they are always so up on all of the latest issues!

The actual figure is not positively known, but historiometric research would estimate him to be about 3/4ths of the way up compared to all other presidents estimated in the same fashion, and calculated off of the Wharton SAT minimum requirements which ought to be the same for new students or transfer students, this would place Trump in the upper 140's, maybe close to 150, which indeed meets the definition of genius since genius officially starts at around 140.

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Intelligence Quotient

What Different IQ Scores Mean

Last edited:
Perhaps it's in the mail. In the meantime, that unstable fool who beat the pantsuits off of his competition, is becoming more popular than when he won the presidency.
The thing liberals don't realize, if they ran anyone but Hillary, more than likely. Trump wouldn't be president. So it's partly their fault, the reason they are losing their minds.
The reason they've lost their minds is because their beloved msm assured them they had nothing to worry about. Hillary was going to break through the cursed glass ceiling and become the first female president, beating the big bad scary man and rising to glory as the champion of small brains everywhere.

Some should bother listening to it you just might learn something those who don't bother we those are your Trump haters , if they weren't so fkn clueless and dumbed down they wouldn't be Trump haters to begin with .

Alex Jones talks with Infowars source Zaq regarding the Deep State as well as the globalists’ plans to remove Trump.

This is ZACK....................

Must-See Interview: High-Level Intelligence Source Unloads Deep State Secrets
Globalists more determined than ever to remove Trump from office

The most made up story in decades is the absolute fugging LIE
that Obama was not an American. It was pushed by the same person accusing Wolff of making up stories.

That is all.
Angry-Trump-2-80x80.jpg

that Obama was not an American. It was pushed by the same person accusing Wolff of making up stories.

That is all.
Angry-Trump-2-80x80.jpg
Obama sure didn't act like an American, bowing and scraping the world over and weeping in front of the world. More like some dung eater from Africa.

Trump claims Mexico will pay for wall day after seeking $18bn from Congress
Source: MSN/The Guardian

Donald Trump insisted on Saturday that Mexico would pay for a wall along the southern US border, one day after his administration asked Congress for $18bn over the next decade to start construction on the barrier.

“I believe Mexico will pay for the wall,” Trump said during a brief news conference at Camp David, where he was meeting congressional Republican leaders to plan for 2018 midterms.

“I have a very good relationship with Mexico. But yes, in some form, Mexico will pay for the wall.”

Mexico has repeatedly stated that it will not pay to build the wall.

Read more: Trump claims Mexico will pay for wall – day after seeking $18bn from Congress

That is all.
Angry-Trump-2-80x80.jpg

THEN LOOK UP WHO DAN B IS.............. HE WORKED FOR YOUR OBAMA BITCH

Bongino worked with the New York City Police Department for four years, from 1995 to 1999.[5] He joined the U.S. Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent,[5] leaving the New York Field Office in 2002 to become an instructor at the Secret Service Training Academy in Beltsville, Maryland. In 2006, he was assigned to the U.S. Presidential Protection Division during George W. Bush's term. He remained on protective duty after Barack Obama became President, leaving in May 2011 to run for the U.S. Senate.[5]

43fa8bbd-7b6c-4721-9f65-bc3f41fa5710.png

So if he is trying to tell you IDIOTS the mental issues is BS , it proves you morons BELIEVE nothing accept what you want to because mental illness can't fixate on anything but what they are told to fixate on an that is " HATE TRUMP" they got all you assholes by the balls and you stupid fks don't even realize it and never will.

Once again:

President Trump has done in one short year, what the Affirmative Action Harvard-educated Bozo "genius" Obama couldn't do in eight.

For the edification of you leftist ass-clowns who don't even know what a "genius" is, I will help you out:

gen·ius

NOUN

1. exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.

2. a person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect

As usual, Trump is 100% correct.
You mean destroy our reputation around the globe?
you mean taking care of America
you really care what the world thinks??
you need to get out there..go overseas.....read some history ...etc
a lot of them ''hated'' us already !!! hahahhahaha
what do you think foreign media have been doing for decades???!!!?? yes--they crap on the US at any chance they get!!!
they've hated us:
Vietnam, backing Israel, Iran-Contra, Iranian hostages, many other hostages, bombing Ghadafi, Rwanda,
Balkans and Somalia--where we tried to HELP them
etc etc
Trump just took care of himself with a billion dollar tax cut

Once again:

President Trump has done in one short year, what the Affirmative Action Harvard-educated Bozo "genius" Obama couldn't do in eight.

For the edification of you leftist ass-clowns who don't even know what a "genius" is, I will help you out:

gen·ius

NOUN

1. exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.

2. a person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect

As usual, Trump is 100% correct.
Given the new Trump Trading card launch, this post didn't age well, did it dickless?

Have you bought a set for all of your friends (all 2 of them--if that many)?

Given the new Trump Trading card launch, this post didn't age well, did it dickless?

Have you bought a set for all of your friends (all 2 of them--if that many)?
Trump cards make great Christmas gifts for the MAGAtard on your shopping list

Trump cards make great Christmas gifts for the MAGAtard on your shopping list

Go ahead and laugh, shithead. They've all sold out already, and worth more than everything you own. :laughing0301:

Donald Trump Trading Cards Sell Out as NFTs Worth Over $500k​

"Donald Trump's collection of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) has sold out in a matter of hours, with the "digital trading cards" now worth more than $500,000."

Donald Trump trading cards sell out as NFTs worth over $500k

Forum List

Back